Closed Thread
Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Yeah, I was confused at first because the timing seemed way different then what we were led to believe, however by the end of it I was quite satisfied with how they connected the scenes together.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

New chapter out on Crunchyroll. Pretty good build up for what's coming next...

Spoiler: show
    Good scene with Erwin and Levi. Also loved the throwback to their recruit days with Eren and Jean butting heads. Sasha being a fat ass, and Eren, Mikasa, and Armin just day dreaming about the world outside the walls. Seems like a lot of foreshadowing though. I can feel a big loss to the team coming.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Somebody gonna die with all these flashbacks happening

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Watching the live action movie currently and Hanji was perfectly cast along with Sasha. I don't mind the obvious changes to things.

ed: finished it. Borderline 7 or 8/10 with the changes and weird things.

Eren and Mikasa being lovers instead of adoption will set some people off...considering he gets cucked

Then you have Eren almost getting some milf pussy but then a titan grabs her and kills her right in front of him.

No Levi due to his name and other so they OC'd some new guy to take Mikasa away instead and be the strongest human.

Eren x Sasha for the most part and it ends with eren coming out of his Titan form quickly.

So... it got Shyamalan'ed basically.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yes and no

Trailer for the 2nd and final movie at the end looks like "it's a twist!" than anything

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I didn't like what I saw. I was hoping for a Pheonix Wright type of live action movie; you know, a movie that's actually good. Lol.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

New chapter out. 80% flashbacks, 20% "we're here yeah!!". 0% anything interesting. Fucking Isayama making us wait until next month. Sigh.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Eh, I'll forgive it. Far too many "setup" chapters that could have been cut by 1 or 2, but now we're definitely in the mix of it. Next chapter should be quite amazing.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So I came across this today

http://www.movienewsguide.com/attack...ee-years/92461
    “Attack on Titan” is probably one of the most popular manga of all time. While the TV show adaptation of the manga series “Shingeki no Kyojin” is scheduled to be released in 2016, series editor Kawakubo Shintaro revealed that the manga is about “60 percent finished.” Does this mean “Attack on Titan” Season 2 will be its last? Read on to learn more about this scoop.

“Attack on Titan” Season 2 is every anime fans’ dream come true. Since its last episode in 2013, fans have been eagerly awaiting for the continuation of the story, which centers around Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert. Series director Tetsuro Araki previously eased fans’ longing for the show and announced that the second season will most likely come out in 2016.

Tetsuro Araki made it clear that the reason for the delay in “Attack on Titan” Season 2 was because the director and the production team are still waiting for two more story arcs from the manga counterpart, Christian Today cited. While 2016 is not too long of a wait, rumors about the second season being its last immediately were raised after the manga’s series editor announced that they are almost done with the entire story.

Speaking with Japan’s Antenna Magazine (via Comic Book Resources), Kawakubo Shintaro revealed that they are “60 percent finished” with “Shingeki no Kyojin” and the chapters are expected to be completed in three years. While “Attack on Titan” Season 2 promises to stay true to the manga, will this be also the end of the story of humans and titans in the small screens?

We definitely hope not! Meanwhile, ongoing speculations about the upcoming season of the anime series is expected to feature the demise of Levi Ackerman. According to several spoilers, there will be some kind of foreshadowing that will take place during the show’s first episode, which will be a hint of Levi’s death.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

That article makes no sense. How is the anime going to finish at season two if they're doing about an episode a chapter? How is the manga "almost over" if it's only about 60% complete and has about 3 years worth of chapters left? If they're waiting for two more arcs then they are probably trying to do a simultaneous finish of the anime and manga.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Could have done without the flashbacks this chapter, but next month is gonna be so good!

edit: also something on this page gives cancer to my antivirus <.<

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Just watched the movie last night. Hanji was absolutely perfect!

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

http://www.mangahop.com/shingeki_no_...apter_List/74/

Unless Eren got a hell of a lot stronger, they're all gonna die lol

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Fhloston View Post
    http://www.mangahop.com/shingeki_no_...apter_List/74/

Unless Eren got a hell of a lot stronger, they're all gonna die lol
    Yeh I'm not sure how they're even supposed to win this. The only thing I can think of now is Eren rages and turns the Beast Titan's titans against them, but as far as we know Beast's powers are far superior. Then there's also the question of where Bertolt is as he's yet to show up.

Hoping for some epic Titan brawling between the 2.

What was Erwin hiding by the way? It seemed like a secret weapon.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

They went in to this fight knowing (or at least highly anticipating) the other human-titans would try to stop them. I'd be very surprised if they didn't have another ace up their sleeve to deal specifically with Reiner's armor and Bertolt's massiveness. Beast titan is still largely unknown so best of luck dealing with him.

Glad we're back to the action though.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Was Eren able to control the human-titans as well? I know he could control the mindless ones, but it didn't seem like he could make Reiner, Bertholdt and whatshername to do what he wanted

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast