Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Quote Originally Posted by Indalecia View Post
    Hey now, I told you when the semester started getting rough that I needed a break. BREAK. Not le quitting. (Come back, I've got Cheetos)
    I know, I know. Just without you around the only person I had to do anything with was Tab. The linkshell was kind of.. dieing. It's tempting. WoW is getting boring, as always, and the "Seil come back! We miss you!" were great at first... until I realized how dead the guild is and the fact we can't even get a raid group off the ground some weeks because no one shows up and we're left PUGing which is causing us to make little to no progress and *breaaaath* yeah. Scott was trying to talk me into switching back to FFXI, but then I saw TERA go F2P so I figured it could help break the monotony of WoW. I'm getting tired of game hopping.

Sorry, off topic a bit.

I've been idling in Kanstria. Figured it's the new "go to" place with the new dungeons like Cut Throat and Bastion use to be pretty populated. Guess I should check out Velika. I was trying to avoid main cities due to my bad computer shitting on textures after a while, but even Kanstria does.

Edit:
    Aw.. why can't you try on the cash shop costumes on the AH? I wanted to see what my character looked like with them on. Don't think I'd buy the frilly swim suit, but there's a blue one up and I wanted to see what it looked like on my character. Also, guessing there's no way to sort by the costumes I can wear and not have to hover over each to check the race?

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Xiani View Post
    I know, I know. Just without you around the only person I had to do anything with was Tab. The linkshell was kind of.. dieing. It's tempting. WoW is getting boring, as always, and the "Seil come back! We miss you!" were great at first... until I realized how dead the guild is and the fact we can't even get a raid group off the ground some weeks because no one shows up and we're left PUGing which is causing us to make little to no progress and *breaaaath* yeah. Scott was trying to talk me into switching back to FFXI, but then I saw TERA go F2P so I figured it could help break the monotony of WoW. I'm getting tired of game hopping.

Sorry, off topic a bit.

I've been idling in Kanstria. Figured it's the new "go to" place with the new dungeons like Cut Throat and Bastion use to be pretty populated. Guess I should check out Velika. I was trying to avoid main cities due to my bad computer shitting on textures after a while, but even Kanstria does.

Edit:
    Aw.. why can't you try on the cash shop costumes on the AH? I wanted to see what my character looked like with them on. Don't think I'd buy the frilly swim suit, but there's a blue one up and I wanted to see what it looked like on my character. Also, guessing there's no way to sort by the costumes I can wear and not have to hover over each to check the race?

If you check the tera websites online cashshop, they generally have every race wearing the clothes to give you an idea of what it would look like (although gotta agree, would be nice if you can preview it on your current character)

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

i just saw that ice horse run passed me and shit my pants... do want.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    If you check the tera websites online cashshop, they generally have every race wearing the clothes to give you an idea of what it would look like (although gotta agree, would be nice if you can preview it on your current character)
    Yeah, I knew about that but was mostly wanting to see it on my character (as you mentioned in the quotes there). It works for head/face costume stuff I see, just not the body costumes.

Also, Sleipnir is awesome. It looked cool on the shop page, but seeing it in game leaving an icy trail is better.

MaachaQ

Since KTERA is already free I decided to log in and check out my old characters... holy hell, 30 minute queue just to get on, and I got d/ced after maybe 10 min T.T I sure hope the NATERA free launch isn't this bad. There's 5 servers now, and the one I'm on is the only one that's "red", meaning no more characters can be created there.

I'm still level 37 there, such a noob, since the level curve was MUCH higher the last time I played. I was trying to figure out where I was on missions to be able to catch myself up, and then the game crashed...

If I knew which files ya'll needed to "unpatch" your Elins I'd definitely hook you up, maybe if someone knows which files to grab they could PM me and I'll put a copy of them out somewhere (BG Box?).

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Yeah I won't be coming back. The content isn't any good.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

There's a lot that's changed since most of you stopped playing; I'm excited for the f2p changes and to see a lot of you coming back.

Also, I answered Lil's question in the RQT, but I'll post here too in case anyone didn't see it; to fix the Elin models and remove the censoring, use the RAR below; it's a copy of my files right now, and they're still working.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39509782/Elin%20fix.rar

And to fix the Lady in Red/Black Magic costumes, and add back in the cuffs, bowtie, and bunny tail (bunny tail only on non-Elins; Elins keep their default tail), use: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39509782/Re...nny%20Suits.7z

Replace (and remember to backup) the files located (by default) at C:\Users\Public\Games\TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\ Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by MaachaQ View Post
    Since KTERA is already free I decided to log in and check out my old characters... holy hell, 30 minute queue just to get on, and I got d/ced after maybe 10 min T.T I sure hope the NATERA free launch isn't this bad. There's 5 servers now, and the one I'm on is the only one that's "red", meaning no more characters can be created there.

I'm still level 37 there, such a noob, since the level curve was MUCH higher the last time I played. I was trying to figure out where I was on missions to be able to catch myself up, and then the game crashed...

If I knew which files ya'll needed to "unpatch" your Elins I'd definitely hook you up, maybe if someone knows which files to grab they could PM me and I'll put a copy of them out somewhere (BG Box?).
    EME has more servers ready to open up but they have not yet stated how many and what will trigger these openings.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

All I know is that if I experience those retarded login queues like launch, I'm gonna be highly annoyed.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    All I know is that if I experience those retarded login queues like launch, I'm gonna be highly annoyed.
    It's really unlikely, though I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind too much if there were short login queues; the game has been so fucking dead as of late it's not even funny. When you're kind of on on-name basis with the entire endgame crowd, that's a bad sign.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Running around all the newbs zones leveling my new character with my friends, there's quite a lot of activity going on. Not sure how long that'll last until they start losing interest but I'm near the end of Poporia and they're all still around making it hard to find quest mobs >:C. And the F2P floodgate hasn't even opened yet, this is just returning players.

I missed the amount of people making the world feel full around launch, and the fact that there was such a small amount of people playing was one of the primary motivators behind my decision to quit.

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

I need a reason to really play again. I love the game and all, but I quit after my group got all their T13 weapons from Fane HM, and we had BT HM on farm pretty much (as farm as you can get with that shitty RNG boss) Never got to try Kelsaik. After logging on a few times since it's gone free it doesn't seem like much has really changed from that; just a couple instances to run on normal, then on hard, and then Shandra Mainya or w/e. At least they have BGs, I guess. I think they really need to add more content still.

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Back in, took me a solid 10min to remember where the fuck all the buttons on my mouse were :/

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Been leveling my Mystic because I don't know where to even begin with my Berserker. I don't feel comfortable doing the new dungeons with randoms.. maybe Fane and Bastion... maybe.

I thought I'd be rusty on my Mystic. It's sad... I've been gone since one month after release and I still play better than most of the people I've gotten in queue. Tank who didn't know how to block and told me, "I don't have time" when I told them to grab the balls I was dropping by them. Then whenever they died because they never recovered stam and got two shot it was, "goddamn healer."

Who are you on, Indy? I don't remember all your characters and I only have two on friends list on my Mystic.

Bitchfist

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Running events in XI atm, was dicking around on the war. Thinking of priest play tonight

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Probably start a new Lancer myself. Slayer's fun, but I live to tank ):

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    Yeah I won't be coming back. The content isn't any good.
    Agreed. I can't just go from one instance-grind to another, even if the combat is pretty damned good. I need more than line-questing and instances with low droprates.

I'll keep my ears out, though, as I have a few friends going back. We'll see.

Bitchfist

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Apparantly drop rates have been massivley increased across the board? But yeah, I'm just playing between time on other MMO's, this is just holdover until EME gets serious and adds stuff besides a few dungeons and adds content. I think they might be confused as what that entails.

Edit: Oh hey, HydraCorps still on me, no underscores or anything, nice.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

I think they increased upgrade success rate as well? Atleast on 1-6 that is. Either that or I'm getting incredibly lucky. I finished off a couple alt pieces that have been sitting in my bank since I last played with ease. I remember having a hard time getting some of them to the point they were at. Now I'm getting +6 easily and at the rate I'm going I'll have full +6 sets for my alts with the only hard part being getting the Enigmatic stuff and fodder drops to throw at it.

I'm still miffed about having to change my Lancer's name. Don't know what to change it to. I liked it the way it was, damnit.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah, drop rates and enchanting were increased [big time], even tot. Even blues are worth a damn, I grab a bunch and ride them out to +9 or +8 before I even bother with golds. Most of you have been gone longer than I thought, and didn't keep up I suppose.

Atm its just a new crop of the same style pve, plus battleground. The f2p patch day also brings a rated/unrated arena and another more complicated rated tot/sg style dungeon. Claimed 1-2 months after that brings the new expansion; reworked vanarch system, sieges, open world pvp objective stuff, raid dungeons, battlegrounds, and more.

You could battleground/pve/do alts and play to get up to speed for any step of upcoming/current content. Or not. If you thought the level grind was too harsh, don't know what tell you. Wars queuing as tanks has sped up dungeon times. Rookie buff for whole party breezes things along too. For anyone concerned; T15 won't be seen until a level cap increase its been said, but that's not even on the radar and wouldn't expect to see out for a long time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast