Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Neverwinter     submit to reddit submit to twitter

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Enjoying Guardian or shield warrior or whatever the hell it is.

Usually I go more towards healers but the stance/casting animation of Cleric pissed me off.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I wish I could even patch the game or log in... none of the fixes on the official forums worked for me.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Anyone tried the DPS warrior yet? Movement and big weapons = happiness. I couldn't get on last night because it was the wife's birthday but should be able to hop on tonight if the wife sits me for the WoW raid like she promised.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Loving this game so far!

best combat in an MMO I have played in a while. would I dare say better than GW2?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Welp I logged in and alt tabbed for no more than 2 minutes, was moving something, came back d/ced. Tried relogging now my character is gone, relogged a few times and nope. Is this happening to anyone else?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I would agree with better than GW2 combat. Neither has amazing animations and I love GW2 in some ways but there's something about combat that I find tedious. I can't pinpoint what it is exactly, part of it is camera movement and zoom perspectives lacking polish, but doing a long dungeon like Honor of the Waves on Ele gives me a headache.

I think the combat animations are pretty great, very "realistic" in terms of rooting and power imo.

what server is everyone playing on? looking for a decent guild or just a couple of decent people to start playing with.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I started on Dragon, figured people would go to that one... cause who doesn't like dragons? Anyways is the whole game little instances of towns n stuff? In tower district atm just wondering if the game gets more open worldy

Im on mindflayer lol, and not really its all hubbed open instances, so you will always see people running around with multiple channels per instance. Some of the areas are pretty large

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Also how do you get companions? See people around my level with one (which is 10)

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

got lv41 rogue on mindflayer, probably gonna start another soon, maybe cleric.

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Siya View Post
    Also how do you get companions? See people around my level with one (which is 10)
    First free one is around level 16. Otherwise they from the purchased founder packs or from the Zen store I believe. Can also buy em from some astral diamond vendor or AH.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Am on Mindflayer as well. The droprate on level appropriate gear that is actually pretty good is decent, am constantly getting better pieces of gear from mobs than I am from questing.

Yep, also whats cool is Rare gear deserves its name, a good blue drop can keep you geared for a good 5-10 levels

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

On Mindflayer aswell here. Be nice to get in some starter frendly guild thats gonna do endgame too. If any of yall is in one or has a crew started shoot me an invite. Zack Solitude

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Mindflayer as well. Same name as forum name. Currently a level 8 CW.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

My group is also on Mindflayer.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amy Adams
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Uther

I've been playing a Great Weapon Fighter on Dragon, but I made a Cleric on Mindflayer earlier today. Great Weapon Fighter is crazy fun, but I struggle to keep up with Control Wizards in dungeons because they knock everything way the fuck away from me every 3 goddamn seconds. But I'm having a blast otherwise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast