FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

We ended up going to TC because one of our group has a friend there and it looks to at least be fairly stable. I personally think TC will drop down to T3 in a couple of weeks and be tops there for a while, which is just fine with me. I know TC has a high PvE pop. Had about a 15-20minute queue time which is right about where I feel good with. First server I had seen to basically own every temple in Orr (sans Balth) for most of the night.

If we have to move again later thats fine, but I am feeling pretty good with the idea of being about where CD has been for the last 3 months (rank 7/8 in T3).

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

So I started off friday reset in EB being tag teamed by bg and sos, sos let bg have our keep and covered for them it was pretty cute. Anyways there idea was to knock us into tier 2 by having BG get first and sos place second. I guess nobody told them when you try for second you get last and we are used to this 2v1 shit sos trys to pull with every server that gets put in our matchup. Inb4 aussie day and there is SS of SOS chat talking about letting BG hav our keep so don't bother saying its bullshit, obviously most ppl will not know about the alliance or even care but when those guilds that do come on it's the only thing saving them from JQ punishment.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

huh?

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

People that actually believe any server has the overall communication and coordination to ally with enemy servers make me laugh every single time.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

You're welcome, guys, we at SoS do it you (and ourselves).

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

well it happens sos is desperate, all it takes is the commander telling them where and who to attack. doesnt matter now tho cause sos has no choice but to take slim pickings from bg :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Poor JQ bandwagoner

[removed]

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by niwaar View Post
    huh?
    People on JQ are trying to claim SoS and BG are working together to knock JQ down a tier or something. I'll admit I seen some suspicious movements between them in the past, but I've seen them fight each other as well.

There isn't a person on SoS who likes BG and doesn't want to see them back down in T2

BG Level

I wouldn't blame them. Lot of BG players are cheap/disrespectful pricks from what I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    People that actually believe any server has the overall communication and coordination to ally with enemy servers make me laugh every single time.
    This was a huge problem back when Orbs were in play and you got 2 german servers against you, during the night they'd split territory 50/50 and lock out the other server. Doesn't happen now though since theres only 1 competitive german server but its been a problem since day 1.

BG Level

Every single time.

Most competitive WvW servers have the coordination to balance out where the major guilds are in play at any given time and given the focus to lock out another server i'm sure its not a stretch to form a truce to the point where you stop aggressive operations to punish the target servers. given that 90% of the commanders in WvW are petty 12 year olds it wouldn't surprise me that it still goes on to this day.

Your disbelief in it just goes to show how little you know goes on behind the scenes in WvW espionage.

WvW is seriuz biznezz gais!

BG Level

There's a vast difference between a few people having a second account to read the map chat of an enemy server or to use up keep supply, and a server controlling the point spread of not only their own score but an enemies score across all four maps over the course of a week to the degree that they can control what tier each of the 3 servers will be in next match. Which is exactly what you're suggesting.

So yes, I will continue to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Asilius View Post
    So I started off friday reset in EB being tag teamed by bg and sos, sos let bg have our keep and covered for them it was pretty cute. Anyways there idea was to knock us into tier 2 by having BG get first and sos place second. I guess nobody told them when you try for second you get last and we are used to this 2v1 shit sos trys to pull with every server that gets put in our matchup. Inb4 aussie day and there is SS of SOS chat talking about letting BG hav our keep so don't bother saying its bullshit, obviously most ppl will not know about the alliance or even care but when those guilds that do come on it's the only thing saving them from JQ punishment.
    Sure is JQQ up in here.

Sincerely,
    SoS

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    People on JQ are trying to claim SoS and BG are working together to knock JQ down a tier or something. I'll admit I seen some suspicious movements between them in the past, but I've seen them fight each other as well.
    Ahhh, from what I can see, they have zero chance at pulling this off. Current Rankings they would have to lose something around 200 rank points to get knocked below SoS and even then, its not you knocking someone out of T1, its you trying to maintain being in T1 since Rall is raping shit and will be #2 in T1 next week if things continue on like they have been. You will all be without having to deal with Blackgate next week and me and mine will get to experience their bright and sunny fun time down in T2 instead. Have fun with Rall though, damn roaming parties of 4 mesmers and 6 warriors... grumble*grumble*

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    I wouldn't blame them. Lot of BG players are cheap/disrespectful pricks from what I've heard.
    I think that's most rabid PvPers in general.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by niwaar View Post
    Ahhh, from what I can see, they have zero chance at pulling this off. Current Rankings they would have to lose something around 200 rank points to get knocked below SoS and even then, its not you knocking someone out of T1, its you trying to maintain being in T1 since Rall is raping shit and will be #2 in T1 next week if things continue on like they have been. You will all be without having to deal with Blackgate next week and me and mine will get to experience their bright and sunny fun time down in T2 instead. Have fun with Rall though, damn roaming parties of 4 mesmers and 6 warriors... grumble*grumble*
    Yeah, I find it pretty tough to believe to. Though I found it funny last week when JQ was trying to get control of their keep from BG, SoS would come and kill JQ then leave without touching BG or going after the keep themselves.

I know it's a coincidence though since I allied with BG and SoS (or at least tried to) to try and overthrow the over server when they camped the fight pit in the EB JP.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    This was a huge problem back when Orbs were in play and you got 2 german servers against you, during the night they'd split territory 50/50 and lock out the other server. Doesn't happen now though since theres only 1 competitive german server but its been a problem since day 1.
    You're a fool if you think that there ever was or will be german servers tag teaming. Especially the T3-T1 ones (Riverside, Kodash, Elona) hate each other with passion. A thread, calling all german WvW guilds to join one server to stay competetive against the french/international servers pops up every 3-4 weeks. They usually last 5 posts before the flame wars begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Aevis View Post
    You're a fool if you think that there ever was or will be german servers tag teaming. Especially the T3-T1 ones (Riverside, Kodash, Elona) hate each other with passion. A thread, calling all german WvW guilds to join one server to stay competetive against the french/international servers pops up every 3-4 weeks. They usually last 5 posts before the flame wars begin.
    I read the thread, it was back when the match up was SFR/Elona/Kodash i believe, it specifically read that because SFR was 50k points ahead by sunday afternoon that during the night they would split the map evenly occasionally swapping the supply camps so everything could be fully upgraded during the night. it's been a few months since it happened, but the server got it directly from german forums.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast