+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

Yeah, I know that matchup (28th sept on) and it's the same as always. Some guys tried to pull a non-aggression pact, which some other forum warriors tried to follow. Didn't work for obvious reasons (as mentioned by others) and the WvW communities on each server started a new flame war, about how some could even come up with such an idea. Btw, Elona and Kodash are arch-enemies, it's like a damn blood feud.

Last prominent example would be Millersund, who tried to get a karma train rolling with Elona against Kodash. Their WvW community imploded and almost died. They even had to make a thread to apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by 1254810;Rawnoodles.1398:
    *Welcome all new guilds to Jade Quarry!*

* *[EM] - The Elite Mercenaries* EU Coverage
    * *[SF] - Strike Force* ITNL Coverage
    * *[Yaki] - Yakisoba* SEA Coverage
    * *[PRX] - The Professionals* International Coverage
    * *[CRNG] - Carnage* NA Coverage

*_Looking for a few more Ausi/Japanese guilds for FULL WvW Coverage!_*

_*UPDATE*_
    Welcome our new SEA guilds!

* *[NOBL] - Noblesse Oblige* | 80+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): EvilMonk
    * *[EDMW] - HWZ EDMW Exodus*| 350+ Mbrs| PvX | Contact(s): Hammie Eunjung
    * *[Val] - Valhagr* | 250+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Haydenstar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*International Guilds*

* *[AOS] - Army of Shepards* | 200+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Immortal Stei
    * *[BPA] - Blinkie Ponie Armie* | 40+ Members | PVX | Contact(s): Alexis Fae
    * *[SF] - Strike Force* | 280+ members| WvW| Contact(s): Jedbacca.6297
    * *[CHAO] - House Discordia* | 20 + Mbr.| WvW | Contact(s): Eris Luciferia, Familiar
    * *[EMP] - Empërium* |350+ Mbrs| WvW | Leader(s): Rawnoodles , Oxygg , Kellnor
    * *[Oreo] – Oromea* |30+ Mbr.| WvW | Contact(s): Ikkari, Mythceria, Shalile, Kreen
    * *[PRX] - The Professionals* | 400+ Members | WvW | Contact(s) : Clementine

*N/A Guilds*

* *[ACO] - Acolytes* | 150+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Chacha
    * *[CRNG] - Carnage* | 150+ Members| WvW| Contact(s):
    * *[FIRE] -Fire* | 120+ Members| WvW | Contact(s): Bkss, bk ss, Hanikox
    * *[HGBQ] - Hélis Galonia* | 500+ Members| WvW | Contact(s):Ackim Macaldom
    * *[HzH] - The Legacy of* | 490+ members | PVX | Contact(s): Wok For a living
    * *[OES] - One Eight Seven* | 480+ Members| PvX| Contact(s): Fear the Insane
    * *[OPSN] - Opposition* 20+ Members | WvW| Conact(s): Aleister, Xalith, Xirrin
    * *[SBS] - Short Bus Soldiers* | 40+ Members | PVX| Contact(s): Azarus
    * *[SG] - Shadow Gypsies* |50+ Members | WvW |Contact(s): Mance Malhavoc
    * *[SICK] - Plague* | 35+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Wotah
    * *[TTU] - The Tyrian Unity* 220+ Mbrs | PvX | Contact(s): Sixcross
    * *[TPC] – Tyria Population Control* |40+ Mbrs|WvW |Contact(s): Nega Khang
    * *[VWV] - From The Mouth of Madness* | 450+ | PvX| Contact(s): Thedreamwalker

*EU Guilds*
    * *[OBL] – Order of the Black Lion* 88+ Members | PVX| Contact(s): Don Zardeone
    * *[Rest] - Restless* | 10+ Members | WvW | Contact (s): Spii
    * *[EM] - The Elite Mercenaries* | 350+ Members | PvX | Contact(s): Markus Clouser

*Oceanic/Asia Guilds*
    * *[AGGR] - Aggroculture* | 100+ Mbr. | WvW| Contact(s): Ooze
    * *[DC] - Death Chainsaw*| 100+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Tanna
    * *[DEWS] - Dynasty Elite Warriors* | 400+ Mbr.| PvX | Contact(s): Laughing Rex
    * *[EDMW] - HWZ EDMW Exodus*| 350+ Mbr | PvX | Contact(s): Hammie Eunjung
    * *[EXI] - Exitializ* | 150+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Suenaga
    * *[FdE] - Free and Easy* | 45+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Catzsan, Apprill
    * *[FOO] - Fury of Order* | 350+ Mbr. | WvW |Contact(s): Waha Foo, Kazushow.1309
    * *[FS] - Fong Shen* | 200+ Members| WvW | Contact(s): Ares
    * *[NOBL] - Noblesse Oblige* | 80+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): EvilMonk
    * *[NW] - Night Watches* | 100+ Members | WvW | Contact(s):
    * *[Omen] - Omen Gaming Community* | 50+ Mber.|WvW| Contact(s): Dagnue
    * *[TKG] - The Kelly Gang* |50+ Members| WvW | Contact(s): Flake
    * *[Val] - Valhagr* | 250+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Haydenstar
    * *[Yaki] - Yakisoba* | 150+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Tsubaki

lol.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Yeah, there's a 30-45 minute queue in getting into EB during NA primetime now and around 15-20 for borderlands.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

:D

signet of the hunt ranger...lol.

free bags

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

lol yea free bags for us sos dropping like flies I will be sure to be there.

I feel like I just engaged a 6 year old.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

27 but apparently you know it all.

I know that signet of the hunt is terrible so I'll thank you for the badges

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

you know fuck all, it got buffed from 10 to 25% movement speed. In other news SOS must be getting really desperate cause right as you guys tryed to make a push our TS got ddos attacked from sos lol.... how about them 6 year olds

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

VOIP providers get ddos'd all the time. You're seriously blaming an entire server for your lack of TS? >.>

Not that I was there or anything, but that sounds a little batty.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I expect drama in this thread (and welcome it) and made the thread for that purpose, along with some degree of shit talking... Just make sure to keep it civil so none of the big mods feel like they need to step in [again]. Nothing to that level yet, just want ppl to keep it in mind. Thanks!

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Asilius View Post
    In other news SOS must be getting really desperate cause right as you guys tryed to make a push our TS got ddos attacked from sos lol.... how about them 6 year olds

I'm so glad I'm not in T1. You're all terrible lol

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

T1 is serious bizz, and just cause it sounds like a conspiracy theory does not mean it did not happen. Either way im enjoying myself in WvW

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

and ... https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...st#post1313585

In the run up to the end of free world transfers we saw large population changes as people settled in to their home servers. This means that the WvW teams being fielded by many of the worlds are now dramatically different. In recognition of this fact, and in light of the increased population stability that comes with paid transfers, we feel that this would be a good time to reset the ratings of all the servers. A reset at this point will allow the rating & ranking system to more quickly and correctly rate these (effectively) new WvW teams.

Here’s how the reset will work:

1) We’ll let the current matchup play out. Since free transfers were available during the first part of this matchup we don’t want it to count towards the new ratings.
    2) When the matchup rolls over on Friday, February 1st we’ll post the final ratings & rankings. The new ordering will determine the groupings for the next matchup as usual.
    3) After the new matchup has started on February 1st we’ll reset all the ratings (and deviation & volatility) behind the scenes.

Because every world will have reset ratings the system will treat the February 1st matchup as the first matchup and will calculate the ratings accordingly. The new ratings will then be calculated normally in the way that you’re already familiar with. We expect several weeks of volatility while the ratings settle down but we believe that it will ultimately yield a more correct result more quickly than letting the current ratings persist. That also means that the coming month or two will be a fantastic time to fight for your world’s place in the rankings!

Additionally, we’re taking advantage of the reset to revisit some of the math behind the ratings. I’ll have more to post on that once we’ve crunched some numbers and made some decisions.
    Have fun in T1... Cause as of next week it will be the start of the reranking that should take probably at least 2 full months to truly rebalance the entire server set accurately. I was kind of expecting them to do this. It will be interesting to see what comes of this, but I am happy that we will see some attempt to rerank everyone.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I can see JQ and SoS ( if they're aren't still in burn out ) and whoever the 3rd is ( probably SoR ) being deadlocked for a while since we're more evenly matched compared to the lower tiers.

Should be entertaining being on those servers and being maybe in T3-5 because we're stuck on each other and unable to move.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I seriously doubt a completely wiped ranking system will even give enough credit to the 2nd and 3rd ranked servers in an initial match. I am very curious to see what the second week of February brings in terms of rankings. I for one think that its going to be a clusterfuck for a few weeks.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Yeah, it's gonna be bad.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

Yeah, some ghetto match-ups will occur but it will reflect the current strength of each server faster. Servers who hadn't many transfers do "suffer" a bit now, but at least the EU ladder has been heavily skewed the past 3-4 weeks due to transfers.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

The middle of the NA ladder is completely skewed atm. It would have rectified itself in a month or so, but this will hopefully make it faster. Getting pummeled by Rall is not my idea of fun after all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast