BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Bismarck] Finale     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

[Bismarck] Finale

We're currently looking for a few more members. Finale has been around for about 8 years, and has had the same leadership for the past 4 years.

We do a little bit of everything. ADL (and other arch bosses once in awhile), Arch Omega/Ultima, Voidwatch (mainly provenance), Einherjar, Legion, and Walk of Echoes. We want to be able to do Odin2 and Legion more regularly though, instead of having to wait for our busy nights!

We tend to be a bit more laid back. Events are currently only 3 times a week as to allow members to have nights for their NNI/Meebles/Empyrean statics. If you are online, you must come to events. But we understand that real life issues will always come up, and have no issue with people missing a few events because of them. As long as we see that you are putting forth an effort into the LS, we are generally happy.

We are looking for pretty much any jobs (a variety is pretty awesome though). We don't expect you to be geared absolutely perfect on every job, but we do need to see that you understand what you are doing.

Check out the Linkshell site here Finale for the rules/schedule application.

If you are interested, fill out an app. Any questions and you can pm me here, on guildwork, or /tell me in game at any time.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Bump.

Finally doing Legion more seriously, just need a few more people (with at least 1 support job) to really round out the roster.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Bump.

Clearing Legion now and still regularly do ADL, PW, Odin2, Arch-Omega/Ultima. Would love a few more people to start clearing any new events right away.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Hello,

How is your server population ( nationality majority, game times, etc etc ) because 2 friends and myself are seriously considering changing servers due to stagnation on ls events, players, etc.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I think we seem to be a decent mix of eu jp and na. Always tons of VW shouts and still abyssea parties every day and all that. I can't think of any exact numbers, like how many people are on during prime time or anything, but we generally seem pretty busy as a server.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

well that's good to know, we 3 have been wanting to switch servers because as i mentioned, linkshells here are just not that cooperative and my friends and i are always looking to do events as long as they are fair in regards to work put in = remuneration.

We don't mind waiting but as long as its not 6 months+, everything is ok.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Pm sent!