+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crafters wanted!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Crafters wanted!

Calling all crafters! I am almost done with template conversion & update. I am in need of a couple individuals who wouldn't mind donating assistance to BGWiki. I need the following:

Level 100+ Goldsmither
    Level 100+ Leathercrafter
    Level 100+ Woodworker
    Level 100+ Chef

What I need these people to do is to go to their respective guild. go to the comprehensive NPC who offers the list of recipes, and I need you to write, in order, which items appear on the list starting at level 71 (Artisian). It does not have to be fancy or any links, I just need a complete list from level 71-100+, wherever your current level is. It must be in order and accurate! I am going to cross reference the lists you provide to our recipe list, and add any new(er) recipes that we do not have listed. After that, we are able to copy/paste and update individual items and eventually update materials to show which recipes they are used in. As long as your lists are in the correct order, I will be able to determine every item's level cap.

Thank you. Reply or PM me if you decide to help with this requested information. I do not need anything under level 70 in any craft.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I can handle Alchemy this coming weekend if you haven't already. Unfortunately, I do not have any of the other crafts above 70.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I haven't done alchemy yet so its all yours. Planning on finishing goldsmithing tonight/tomorrow.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I can do cooking and gold. Think I already editted most of the 100+ Gold

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

If you want to edit directly, by all means, go for it. 100+ gold should be ok. We have been watching new recipes like hawks since the crafting level cap increase.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kari Arisu
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I have 102 Cooking and would be glad to help if you'd like. What kind of format would you want the list in?

For example, the first item for Artisan Cooking is a bowl of turtle soup.

Should it be labeled "Turtle Soup" or "Bowl of Turtle Soup"? Should it all be lower-case maybe?

I could get started like right this minute, but I'd like to do it in a format that makes things easier on you. :3

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

We use the inventory name, so it would be Turtle Soup.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kari Arisu
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Here's some Cooking stuff.
    Some item names repeat for different recipes/skill caps, I left them in there the way the NPC listed it.

My skill is 102.
    Adept starts at Shark Fin Soup, Veteran starts at Salmon Croute, I cannot select Expert yet. [Never used this NPC before, not sure what the requirement to see Expert is. 110?]

Spoiler: show
    Cooking

[Page 1]
    Turtle Soup
    Crab Stewpot
    Marinara
    Red Curry Bun
    Pear Crepe
    Boiled Cockatrice
    Pear au Lait
    Bream Sushi
    Bream Sushi
    Salmon Meauniere
    Blood Broth
    Chalaimbille
    Mushroom Risotto
    Fish and Chips
    Fish and Chips
    Kohlrouladen

[Page 2]
    Dhalmel Pies
    Celerity Salad
    Celerity Salad
    Yogurt Cake
    Kitron Macaron
    Maringna
    B.E.W. Pitaru
    Green Curry
    Rarab Meatball
    Pear Tank
    Tonno Rosso
    Tonno Rosso
    Whitefish Stew
    Sopa Pez Blanco
    Navarin
    Tuna Sushi

[Page 3]
    Tuna Sushi
    Whitefish Stew
    Sopa Pez Blanco
    Blackened Newt
    Buche au Choco.
    Cl. Wheat Broth
    Herb Crawler Eggs
    Blackened Newt
    Pet Food Theta
    Orange Kuchen
    Shallops Tropicale
    Witch Nougat
    Lucky Broth
    Shark Fin Soup
    Pamama au Lait
    Tavnazian Taco

[Page 4]
    Cream Puff
    Emperor Roe
    Beef Stewpot
    Emperor Roe
    Mushroom Salad
    Chamomile Tea
    Bass Meuniere
    Pescatora
    Pescatora
    Pepperoni
    Mushroom Crepe
    Steamed Catfish
    Bream Risotto
    Sole Sushi
    Sole Sushi
    Pumpkin Pie

[Page 5]
    Yellow Curry
    Hellsteak
    Pamama Tank
    Chocolate Cake
    Jack-o'-Pie
    Coconut Rusk
    Marron Glace
    Marron Glace
    Mushroom Stew
    Boscaiola
    Seafood Stew
    Antica Broth
    Seafood Stew
    Coeurl Sautee
    Coeurl Sautee
    Crimson Jelly

[Page 6]
    Royal Omelette
    Black Pudding
    Fin Sushi
    Rolanberry Pie
    Vampire Juice
    Lebkuchen House
    Vampire Juice
    Salmon Croute
    Persikos au Lait
    Angler Stewpot
    Meatloaf
    Shadowy Broth
    Tavnazian Salad
    Flint Caviar
    Mushroom Sautee
    Flounder Meuniere

[Page 7]
    Urchin Sushi
    Coeurl Sub
    Dorado Sushi
    Flounder Meuniere
    Auroral Broth
    Black Curry
    Hedgehog Pie
    Black Curry
    Rabbit Pie
    Rice Dumpling
    Dragon Steak
    Persikos Tank
    Brain Stew
    Arrabbiata
    Sea Bass Croute
    Humpy Dumpty

[Page 8]
    Dragon Soup
    Nopales Salad
    Cursed Beverage
    Swt. Rice Cake
    Cursed Soup
    Sprightly Soup
    Kitron Juice

Hope this works for you. I might be able to help out with the wiki here and there when I'm bored.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

awesome, this is just what we need to see expert, you need to be the level of an item cap in that range group. because you can't see anything, it tells me no recipes cap at 101 or 102

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kari Arisu
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    awesome, this is just what we need to see expert, you need to be the level of an item cap in that range group. because you can't see anything, it tells me no recipes cap at 101 or 102
    That's odd, doesn't Red Curry cap at 101? Unless it's not on the NPC's list.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aumaan Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Not to be the lazy bystander who complains about the minor errors in someone else's heavy lifting, but there's two incorrect levels on the goldsmithing recipe list:
    Palladian Brass Ingot should be level 98 (comes after elemental lamps(98) and before verdun(99))
    Crimson/Star Rings should be level 100 (comes after imperial egg(100) and before amood(101))

So that's what? a whole ~0.5% error rate? Ghastly... If I'd gotten around to posting the full guild list I'm sure I could have done better. If we define "better" as "greater than 0.5%"...

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Aumaan_Kujata View Post
    Not to be the lazy bystander who complains about the minor errors in someone else's heavy lifting, but there's two incorrect levels on the goldsmithing recipe list:
    Palladian Brass Ingot should be level 98 (comes after elemental lamps(98) and before verdun(99))
    Crimson/Star Rings should be level 100 (comes after imperial egg(100) and before amood(101))

So that's what? a whole ~0.5% error rate? Ghastly... If I'd gotten around to posting the full guild list I'm sure I could have done better. If we define "better" as "greater than 0.5%"...
    that is exactly why I'm asking for these list. That recipe was on the page before I went in and added everything else, so I left it alone. Ill correct it.

some recipes do not appear in the full list, so it's possible the cap is still 101

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Still looking for a bored Woodworker, Goldsmither, and Leathercrafter! Thanks so much for your time Kari, I will be using your info very soon

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

My mule is 105 Leathercraft. I'll help you out later tonight. Getting ready to go out to dinner w/friends but when I come back I'll take care of your Leathercraft request for you.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    My mule is 105 Leathercraft. I'll help you out later tonight. Getting ready to go out to dinner w/friends but when I come back I'll take care of your Leathercraft request for you.
    Awesome, thanks so much

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    Awesome, thanks so much
    IIRC when I was checking the list several months ago (when craft cap was increased) when I hit 103 Leathercraft, I never saw Panther Mask on the list though I know it caps @ 102.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

A few very old synths, and a few toau era synths are not on the list in game, but we know about them and the caps. I am looking for these lists to compare to our wiki crafting pages to see what we have missing besides those not on the in game list.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh thought someone already got gold you said 71-100 right?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Oh thought someone already got gold you said 71-100 right?
    Yeah, I am confident that 101+ is correct, but 71 => your current skill would be great.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh yeah I think I did with help of others everything from like 98 to 110 lol. I'm 104 myself right now

Well gold starting at bottom of artisan

Gold Cuisses, Noble's crown, Krousis ring, Gold armet, Gold sword, Reliquarie, Moonring blade, Shrimp lantern, Gold Sabaton, Hammermills, Ashura, Jadeite Ring, Sun ring, Zircon ring, Fluorite ring, aquamarine ring, Chyrsoberyl ring, Painite ring, moon ring, gold patas, siphai boots, gold gauntlets, torques, gold cuirass, morion earring, phantom earring, fusion bolt heads, diamond knuckles, amir beds, bastokian tea set, gold buckler, stoneskin torque, Jagdplaute, Lord's cuisses, phrygian gold ingot, golden spears, platnium mace, brass jadagna, candelabra, phrygian gold sheet, phrygian gold sheet, rapiers, lord's armet, platnium cutlass, shield plaques, epee, platnium bangle, emerald earring, ruby earring, diamond earring, spinel earring, sapphire earring, topaz earring, death earring, angel earring, lord sabaton, platnium rod, marble bed, darksteel sainti, kazaridachi, fire bead, water bead, earth bead, wind bead, lightning bead, ice bead, light bead, dark bead, colichemarde, pigeon earring, lord gauntlet, aqueous orichalcum ingot, lord cuirass, barone gambiera, spirit orichalcum ingot, frigid orichalcum ingot, orichalcum sheet, diamond sheild, jeweled collar, wing swords, messhikimaru, orichalcum sheet, crimson earring, star earring, barone zuchetto, orichalcum earring, cursed crown, orichalcum chain, orichalcum chain, muscle belt, orichalcum dagger, ponderous lance, regen cuirass, phrygian earring, cursed diechling, orichalcum ring, hirenjaku, walahra burner, cursed schuh, orichalcum scythe, buckler plaque, shirogatana, brise-ose, phrygian ring, sha'ir manteel, emerald ring, ruby ring, diamond ring, spinel ring, sapphire ring, topaz ring, death ring, angel ring, tojaku, cursed handschuh, millionaire desk, posideon's ring, cursed schaller, koenig shield, blizzard scythe, thuriblem cursed cuirass, scintillant ingot, fire lamp, ice lamp, wind lamp, earth lamp, lightning lamp, water lamp, light lamp, dark lamp, palladian brass ingot, verdun, shining ring, brisingamen, imperial egg, crimson ring, star ring, ugol moufles, evader earring, palladian brass sheet, amood, palladian brass chain, ugol soleret, ugol salade, ugol brayette, hexed gambiera, silver cassandra.

Notes: The doubles aren't typos. They are just the standard sheeting/chaining and normal recipes. That said I don't know why there are 4 recipes between the orichalcum sheets.