Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

NA version to be distributed by Warner Bros.
    Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will be responsible for the distribution and promotion of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in North America. The third installment of the Witcher saga will be released in 2014, developed by CD Projekt RED for PC, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.

"The premiere of The Witcher 3 is the most important event in CD Projekt's history. Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is an extremely valuable partner for us because of their experience and established position on the American market, which is crucial to CD Projekt's further rapid development. We're very happy that our partners share our faith in The Witcher 3's success and are ready to become fully engaged in providing promotion and sales support for the franchise in North America," said Adam Kicinski, President, CD Projekt.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is an innovative Role-Playing Game based on the critically-acclaimed novels by Andrzej Sapkowski and set to launch in 2014. The game was one of the most lauded titles at E3 2013 in Los Angeles, garnering over 50 awards from many prestigious magazines and media outlets, including GameSpot's "Best of E3" and IGN's "People's Choice Award."

"The Witcher 3 is among the most anticipated games of 2014 and one of the most promising RPGs scheduled for release on next generation hardware," said Kevin Kebodeaux, Senior Vice President, Sales, Americas, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. "We are very pleased to continue our partnership working with CD Projekt on the Witcher franchise, which aligns with our goals to deliver quality experiences to gamers."

The first installment in the Witcher series was released in 2007 for the PC. The second installment hit the PC market in 2011 and was released for the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft a year later. The two games received more than 200 awards and have sold more than five million copies to date. In February 2013, CD Projekt announced The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which is scheduled for a 2014 release. The game will be released simultaneously for the PC and next-generation consoles: the Playstation 4 system and Xbox One.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I feel like I should finish Witcher 2 but I don't have much motivation I got to the start of chapter 3 and got pretty lost in the story and gave up on it. Would like to go save the hot red head for one last bang, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I feel like I should finish Witcher 2 but I don't have much motivation I got to the start of chapter 3 and got pretty lost in the story and gave up on it. Would like to go save the hot red head for one last bang, though.
    2 didn't hook me at all, I ended up stopping in the 1st town you visit after the scene at the execution. Does the story get more gripping? Having never played 1 I went into 2 just based on reading the wiki about 1, the gameplay was enjoyable but not amazing and the story didn't grab me like other games. I might give it another go since it's still on my HDD.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

It starts slow and takes off.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Video leak from the countdown. It's not the official version so its not HD and the sound is kinda shitty:

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Effin a, pretty awesome trailer.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

HNNNG Can't wait!

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://analogaddiction.org/2013/08/1...-of-nilfgaard/
    CD Projekt RED has announced that British actor and screenwriter, best known for his roles in films like Alien 3, The Last Action Hero, or Game of Thrones – Charles Dance – will be the voice of the Emperor of Nilfgaard – Emhyr var Emreis – in its upcoming RPG, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Charles Dance is the perfect candidate to play the mighty Nilfgaardian emperor in our upcoming title. It’s a dream come true for the team here at RED to be able to work with such an accomplished actor and magnetic personality,” said Marcin Blacha, Lead Writer for the title.

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings ends right when the emperor’s forces attack the Northern Kingdoms, leaving behind only terror and despair, as can be seen in the game’s latest trailer.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is scheduled to arrive sometime next year, on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

seemed a bit misogynistic. why did he have to save that women? cant women save themselves. STUPID

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Holy shit, Tywin Fucking Lannister voicing the emperor? That's awesome.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

God, why does it still have to be so far away

blax n gunz
    BG Level

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I wonder if they are going to do something a la masseffect with ps3/ps4

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The day many of you (including me) have been waiting for is finally here! We are thrilled to introduce the brand new Witcher forum experience. Besides the completely new engine, we are very happy to introduce additional features like one account for all of our services, i.e. thewitcher.com, cyberpunk.net and REDkit, seamless navigation between each room and an achievement system... just to name a few.

We’ve also increased the number of rooms within the forums to make navigation easier. We invite all of you to the newly-created “Witcher 3 Discussions” room, where you can talk about everything related to our upcoming game, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The room called “News” is your #1 destination for all the official news and announcements coming from CD Projekt RED, so be sure to check it out frequently to stay up to date on everything that’s going on with the development of your favorite games.

Before you start, please take a moment to go through the Forum Rules and, if you encounter any difficulties when logging in, our Login FAQ. All bugs and glitches shall be reported here.
    One more thing! As a gesture of gratitude for being a part of the community, we wanted to give something special to all of you who frequent our forums and share your thoughts with us. Click here to see 3 new, never-before-seen screenshots from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt! You are the first ones to lay your eyes on them, so don’t forget to let us know what you think.
    http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threa...E2%80%99s-rock!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

+ Reply to Thread