Blog Entries

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Everyones hating on this months PSN lineup but look at this shit.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php...90&postcount=1

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Already said it x2 is worth it alone. I only played about 10min but it's a lot of fun. I hope it does get harder tho.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Road Tinnies

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

First major complaint a bout Sony / PS since making the switch over from MS. Recently moved country to a new region. Sony in their ultimate wisdom dont allow you to change your region.... Even despite having PS+ and making a cloud save all my game saves i cannot get them downloaded to my new PS4 and my account is effectively useless for this region (Moved to Canada) So im now left having to create a new PSN account, unlink my Origin EA account and lose all my stuff.... Bunch of fucking cowboys!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Have you tried calling them? Probably something their support can take care of for you

Road Tinnies

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yea through chat support and the phone and thrawling through many forums and posts... Just not an option at this time unfortunately. There is a petition that is gaining traction but nothing concrete at present. I can see why they may want to limit it to prevent people abusing the digital stores but just make like MS who only allow it every 3 months i think.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

PSN is unique to region, yes. Games purchased in EU also can not use DLC from NA, and vice versa either.

I would recommend calling them about it though, see if they can do something about it. I'm sure your situation is not unique.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

A little off topic, but does anyone have good suggestions for hooking up PS4 controller to PC and having it work properly?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ds4 tools

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Finally bought a ps4 this weekend. I really haven't kept up on things so please forgive me if this is a dumb question. Am I understanding correctly to play any game "online-multi player" you must have ps+? Only game I've bought so far is The Last Of Us and it's been amazing so far!

Yes (minus F2P games and MMOs like FFXIV)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...e-game-lineup/

October PS+ Lineup

PS4
    - Dust: An Elysian Tail
    - Spelunky (PS3/vita crossbuy)
    - DriveClub (PS+ Edition)

PS3
    - Batman: Arkham Asylum
    - Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara

Vita
    - Pix the Cat (PS4 crossbuy)
    - Rainbow Moon (PS3 crossbuy)

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

A shame it wasn't Bamham Origins (Who hasn't played Asylum already? Game is five years old now), but not too bad a month, particularly on the PS4 front with the cross-buys.

That's also a lot more in the PS+ version of Driveclub than I was expecting. It's a couple steps up from glorified demo which is nice.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...n-colors-more/

PS4 Firmware 2.0 preview

• USB Music Player: PS4 owners can play their own music in the background while playing a game using USB Music Player*. After inserting a USB stick loaded with music into the PS4, a new option for USB Music Player will appear. Supported filename extensions include MP3, MP4, M4A, and 3GP.
    • Change colors: In addition to the ability to add a theme, PS4 owners can also change the background of the home screen from light blue to one of seven new colors: gold, blue, red, green, purple, pink, and gray.
    • Players You May Know: PS4 will now suggest players you may know in the ‘What’s New’ section, recommending gamers your friends frequently play with.
    • Enhancements to Live Broadcasting: Masamune brings a variety of improvements to live broadcasting on PS4. In the Live From PlayStation app, PS4 owners can now select a Featured channel, which includes official broadcasts from PlayStation, broadcasts from people on a players friend list, and any game channel that the player has followed. Additionally, Live From PlayStation now has filters for searching broadcasts on a specific game, as well as support for archived broadcasts.
    • Content Area and Library: PS4’s Content Area, which shows the latest games and apps a PS4 owner has used, has been redesigned to help make it easier to quickly find and access content. It now shows 15 of a player’s most used apps or games, and additional items will be added to a player’s Library. The Library on PS4 has improved filter and sort functions to help organize contented by type (game / app / TV & video), name (a – z or z – a), recently used, or install date.
    • Enhanced Voice Commands: The ability to control PS4 using voice has been improved. Players can now say ‘PlayStation’ to begin commands, and ‘All Commands,’ to see a list of all voice command options available. New voice commands were added for live broadcasting, including “Start broadcast,” “End broadcast,” and “Find face.”
    • Add To Library: The monthly free PlayStation Plus games will have an ‘Add to Library’ button in the PlayStation Store. This button will add a game to a PS4 owner’s library without downloading it – saving space on their hard drive.
    • Back Up Data: Data on PS4 can be backed up and resorted using USB storage. This will back up all data for the console, including settings, save data, screenshots, video clips, download data, and more.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    A shame it wasn't Bamham Origins (Who hasn't played Asylum already? Game is five years old now), but not too bad a month, particularly on the PS4 front with the cross-buys.

That's also a lot more in the PS+ version of Driveclub than I was expecting. It's a couple steps up from glorified demo which is nice.
    Origins is on sale atm with PS+

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I really thought driveclub ps+ was free?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

They delayed the free version due to network issues

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    They delayed the free version due to network issues
    And if you believe that, I have a boat I want to sell you.