Closed Thread
Page 7 of 236 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I bought a few hundo AMD shares in anticipation of this and e3/xbox720 announcements. A gimmick controller that simulates the fail of Vita mixed with the fail of move with minor graphics updates doesn't have me confident...

At least Apple is making a watch that will drive my profit XD

Another Islam Thread
    BG Level

i got a bad feeling there's gonna be some sort of updated Vita announced at this meeting; i read something about new vita patents recently. An update/refresh this early after launch would be a bummer for those that already have one.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Controller doesn't interest me at all. So far all of the next gen talk is a letdown.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Controller doesn't interest me at all. So far all of the next gen talk is a letdown.
    They have a design that works and has for years now. Sony would likely get alot of backlash for altering their controller design. While the final version will definitely look more elegant, the design on that prototype is exactly what they should be aiming for, leaving the core design intact while squeezing in some new tech (Move and the touchpad). That said finding it strange they appear to be downgrading the headset design to a physical jack from previously having bluetooth. I despise the headset connection for 360 and Sony aiming for that seems like a poor move.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Another rumored launch title.

Kenny Linder, a former employee of shuttered Sony UK studio Bigbig, has said that The Last Guardian, originally announced for PlayStation 3, is now a PlayStation 4 title.

“It’s PS4,” he said on NeoGAF. “It’s been PS4 for a long time now.”

Asked if it was planned for launch or launch window, he said, “I don’t know, but I know it’s been in development on Orbis for a long time now.

“Its platform has been questionable for nearly two years, but the last time it was restarted (it’s been restarted a number of times), it was moved to Orbis [the codename for PlayStation 4].”

The Last Guardian creative lead Fumito Ueda posted an update Wednesday on the game’s status. With the message posted a week before Sony’s PlayStation 4 reveal event on February 20, some have suggested it means we’ll see the game resurface as a PlayStation 4 title next week.
    http://gematsu.com/2013/02/the-last-...-sony-employee
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=249

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    If they can't even make remote play work for all titles in a player's home network, what makes them think they can make it work over the Internet?
    Because remote play was ass software on Sony's end. Gaikai's demo service was more responsive on my shit internet than remote play ever was.

Unfortunately for me, if that rumor is true it's useless to me, since it needs a decent connection with no one else touching it, and I'm on limited bandwidth to start.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    They have a design that works and has for years now. Sony would likely get alot of backlash for altering their controller design. While the final version will definitely look more elegant, the design on that prototype is exactly what they should be aiming for, leaving the core design intact while squeezing in some new tech (Move and the touchpad). That said finding it strange they appear to be downgrading the headset design to a physical jack from previously having bluetooth. I despise the headset connection for 360 and Sony aiming for that seems like a poor move.
    Did you ever try using PS3's chat? The blutooth had no push to talk, it picked up the noise from speakers and was always on. That system is why PS3 has almost no voice chat going on. Possible better than every 12 yr old playing screaming obsenities in every game, but PS needs to steal xbl gamers and they obviously have a problem if better graphics and free isn't beating $50/yr XD

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

You should maybe try using it with a headset that isn't a piece of shit, because it's really not that bad. No push to talk is a drag, but everything else about it works fine.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I've never used push to talk on my XBOX either, and have never had issues as long as I'm keeping the ambient noise in check.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

What was the point of that?

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Sony likes to up their self-esteem.

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

This Sony is best Sony. Reminds me of the old PSX days. So much smack was talked. Time to bring that shit back.

Sony does what nintenbox720 don't.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I can't believe they are claiming hype during the psp reveal. RIIIIIIDGE RACER.

Another Islam Thread
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    I can't believe they are claiming hype during the psp reveal. RIIIIIIDGE RACER.
    i was excited as fuck for PSP after its reveal. man i bought 4 games at launch (twisted metal, ridge racer, lumines and wipeout). Best launch line-up of any gaming hardware I've purchased.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

After talking with the store manager here at lamestop, he said they are already setting up pre-orders for the new console on wed.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The PS3 video had me screaming Five Hundred Ninety Nine U.S. Dollars in my head, something must be wrong with me. I like how Sony is trying to forget the PSP GO ever happened, it was a great device but they didn't put any of their shit on PSN at that time so it was doomed.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 236 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast