Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Awwww dammit, Eva REM and I have no stones!!!

When will this come back around again? I am sad. Even if I never used any of them I would want one or two BECAUSE ANIME.

Edit: fuck it. I'm buying 10 stones. No regrets. Not like I want any of the other REMs anymore.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Rolled once over the God Fest, Grodin.

Meh. Can skill him up with the EVA collab at least.

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Stupid Ult evo question.

I ult evoed my Angelion today, forget I had another Fairlion that I was going to evo and feed for the awakening. Can I still evo my Fairlion to an Angelion and feed it to my Ult Evoed Angelion to get an awakening, or do I have to ult evo to get the awakening?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Has to be exactly the same monster for awakening.

Luckily, the dark resist isn't all that important, so unless you're swimming in Dub-myths, I wouldn't worry about it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsu Kiyome
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So question: Red Sonia is level 91 atm.

Super Ruby Descended comes up tonight. I'm sitting on 11 stones. Is it worth it to just stone to refresh stamina to max her out you think? I'm like 900k XP away.

Kinda wanna finish her so I can move onto Hera-Ur and Ame no Uzume now that she has an ulti evo announced (seriously, I've had Ame no Uzume since like the 2nd week I started playing the game). Although, maybe Yamato is worth leveling instead...?

In other happy news: Max skilled my Valkyrie this weekend.

My Odin only needs 1 more skill to be max skilled... sitting on 10 Angels still to feed him. Here's to hoping.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

For non-IAP, I would never stone for exp, unless I'm trying to make meet some ATK or HP cutoff requirement.

It's not like those levels are you to give you a huge stat boost or anything.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Not really worth it unless you have 100 stamina. Ulti Ame will probably just get the HP requirement lowered for the leader skill, and Yamato sucks.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Super bump!

Need some advice. I farmed up a whole lot of the basic for of the angel from the evangelion collaboration that skills up Grodin, but still need to level and evolve basically all of them and farm all the materials.

Is it worth doing this? I have not used my Grodin more than twice. I have Byakko, Ronia, and Blonia, Horus, and UmiYama. They're taking up about 20 spaces in my box which is quite annoying.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

He's pretty useless now unless they significantly buff him. Unless you have nothing to do with your dark exp and keepers, I wouldn't worry about it.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Thanks. I fed off the ones I did have leveled, but not evolved and then sold the rest.

I've been focusing on my Ronia recently because 1. it's easy to find random friends and 2. she's easier to user than Byakko and have been having good success. Need to get my team cost up though because I have an unevolved Ronia (30 cost) a Duke Vampire Lord (30 cost) and Drawn Joker (15). The only other thing I could fit in my team at the time was two ult Red Ogres. To get a decent, ult evo'd team I'm going to need another 50 cost, not including replacing the Ice Samurai Ogre and Wood Samurai Ogre...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsu Kiyome
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Time to revive this thread from the ashes!

Here are my latest Godfest pulls!

Spoiler: show

So now that I own Goddess of Booty, the questions are now...

1. Anyone here actually use her also and want to be my friend?
    2. Ideal Dark Sub for Kali? Best I can think of in my box is Gryps Rider since he's Dark/Light with 2x Two Prong

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Oshit! Didn't notice a thread for this. Been playing this on off-time with friends. Got Kirin Incarnation Sakuya, Venus, and Blue Sonia from this Godfest.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutsumiko View Post
    Time to revive this thread from the ashes!

Here are my latest Godfest pulls!

Spoiler: show

So now that I own Goddess of Booty, the questions are now...

1. Anyone here actually use her also and want to be my friend?
    2. Ideal Dark Sub for Kali? Best I can think of in my box is Gryps Rider since he's Dark/Light with 2x Two Prong
    I got a LKali from last time, but haven't leveled her yet, since I have Kirin and U&Y as well. Gryps doesn't really work, since you'll be concentrating on 4-matching light and not dark (I suppose you can do both), so only his sub element will get the TPA. Arthur would be better, if you have him. Venus or Yomi should be pretty good as well.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsu Kiyome
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Sadly, I don't have any of those other options so I feel like Gryps is the only pick unless I choose something that's just a stat stick such as Red Sonia.

Feel free to browse my box and tell me if you think there's a better pick but for right now, Gryps feels like the pick (Active sets up Kali, Has Double 2 Prong on Sub, Fits the "Must be Dark" part)

www.padherder.com/user/TsuKiyoMe

Edit: There's Deathstroke but that feels soooooooooo bad.

Edit 2: Browisng my box again, holy crap do I need a DMeta.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Pretty nice box. Nothing really pops out to me, but I don't think Gryps will make-or-break your team for now, so I wouldn't prioritize leveling him yet. His active nets you more dark orbs, which isn't much of a bonus.

I'd just stick in whatever is leveled for now (Shiva or Ronia for awakenings is probably fine), and wait to see what the new Hades UVO is:

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rysan Wulfric
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I had 95 stones saved up for this last godfest, and the only interesting rolls I got were D.meta (dupe), Kirin (dupe), Green Zhuge Liang (dupe), Anubis, Bastet and Izanagi. I got so many silver/star eggs in my rolls. I have some friend slots open if anyone wants to add me. I typically have up D. Meta and Ronia. My friend code is 330 990 243

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I didn't roll at all, only thing I honestly want right now in pad is GZL and maybe a hanzo.

could really give a fuck about red sonia, i have stuff much stronger than her now anyway.

what's pretty crazy is dmeta's uvo. With loki active she pulls around 4 million in damage on just her own with two rows and two combos. when i get another tama i'll have 10 cooldown awakens and her active will be up when the rounds start. sheeeet

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsu Kiyome
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Anakron View Post
    Pretty nice box. Nothing really pops out to me, but I don't think Gryps will make-or-break your team for now, so I wouldn't prioritize leveling him yet. His active nets you more dark orbs, which isn't much of a bonus.

I'd just stick in whatever is leveled for now (Shiva or Ronia for awakenings is probably fine), and wait to see what the new Hades UVO is:

Yeah, I'm waiting on Hades as we speak. I don't really know if I'll go for it right away unless he's ridiculous.

Only reason I'm considering leveling Gryps is the XP investment to max level him is really really low, that's all. I can see why you'd say use Sonia though in place of him since I have so many plus eggs on her.

Thank you for the compliment on the box too. This is the first time since I've played the game where I can look at my box and say "Ok, I feel like I have enough tools here to beat anything in the game. I'm satisified." That's largely due to Kali since I never had a high burst lead. The only other thing I feel like I need is a good tank team, which leads me to my next project: Awoken Ceres.

I just got a Green Sonia and I love the Sonias so I want to put her to use. Sadly, I don't think Dragon Teams are really that good. It was then that I noticed she was Balance type. Thinking about it, I realized I have a really good Balance type team in the works but I just don't know exactly what pieces I want to use.

So far I'm thinking: Awoken Ceres/Green Sonia/Green Odin/Freyja/???

And I just don't know what to put in the last slot... although I have some really good options.

I could make a King Woodsie, use Cu C for the Orb Changing, Guan Yu for Orb Changing + Better Stats (although not balanced), Artemis, Kushinada, or a Melon Dragon for the awokens.

Which do you think is best in the last slot?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I'm not convinced that GOdin is a lock in that setup, since he mainly provides auto-heal, skill boost, and an emergency heal. You'd only use that Ceres team when it's essentially a 4/6.25/4 team, so you probably won't need either of the heals. And since you'll be really tanky, you probably won't need the skill boosts either.

Gonia and Freyja are good for obvious reasons, but the rest of the team will probably depend on what dungeon you want to tackle. If you need a big burst, then Woodsie is obvious. If you need consistent output, Cu Chu, Artemis, and Melons are all good choices. And if you need that mitigation, then Kushinada would be useful, even if she's off-type.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Bumping for Godfest this week. Today's Japanese gods, tomorrow's Norse gods, then I believe Friday is Egyptian gods. 3x rate for Metatron, Zhuge Liang, and a few others atm. Managed to get two Zhuge Liangs today, but probably gonna hold off for Odin tomorrow with the rest of my stones.