+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Just rolled a viper orochi after 2 hours or so. Not the best starter but I think I'll stick with it since he seems to be pretty awesome later on for zombie teams.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

viper's a shitty starter, and zombie teams barely get used after playing the game for a month or two.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Yeah i'm working on building a zombie team now for weds dungeon but it isnt dropping the green eve ;-;

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

red is probably the best zombie team, since samurai goblins orb color change and are easy to farm...but any color will do. Also, Vandole...I'll explain 2 other strategies that can go hand in hand with resolve.

1 is poison: using lilith, neptune, or any other poison monster will 1 shot any round in either wed or friday dungeon.
    2: Using Shiva. Shiva has a skill that reduces enemies armor to 0 for 1 turn. Here's the kicker - unless the monsters get a turn, that timer never reduces. This means that if you can kill the entire wave off after using shiva, then it stays around for the next round, and the next, and the next etc. Very easy way to beat the dungeons, as long as you can charge shiva up. If you have any other questions lmk or just skype me or tell me to jump into bg chat

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Going to try this game tonight, I really enjoy my Android games!

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Is what i have now.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

you'd do infinitely better with a wood ogre >.>

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Bah sucks to hear about orochi. Looks like it's back to rerolling for me then. Thanks for the input though.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Slott View Post
    you'd do infinitely better with a wood ogre >.>
    haven't gotten him to drop yet, just kinda got the fire one so far.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'll echo the REM sucking ass; thought I'd try again, with the Water Carnival, but sitting here three days later without the start I want. I can't even get gold eggs today, aside from LoL Anubus. Their events mean jack shit, for drop rates. Ya, I know, eggs are money or there would be no game but this horrible drop rate is the exact reason they only get gamblers to actually pay money for this.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Common misconception, 2x the drop rate in a pool of 5 diff colors simply means you're a little more likely to pull water over something else. Always wait for godfest, unless its a starting roll.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Is Siegfried, the Blue Champion lvl 30 worth starting with? horrible luck getting golds much less a god

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

use this thread to see if something is worth keeping

http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/New_Players%27_Guide

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Slott View Post
    Common misconception, 2x the drop rate in a pool of 5 diff colors simply means you're a little more likely to pull water over something else. Always wait for godfest, unless its a starting roll.
    Godfests are fine, if you're already set in the game and want new leaders for other color monsters you want to start a second team for. If you're starting out, Color festivals are far better chances at getting a good starter & orb changer. Honestly though, I would ask what's the point of a Color Festival if it's really only a 'You might see a Blue Color' festival? It's the game's biggest problem and even buying eggs doesn't change your chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Dngnhack View Post
    Is Siegfried, the Blue Champion lvl 30 worth starting with? horrible luck getting golds much less a god
    What you may want to do is continue to your second REM roll and see if you get an Hermes/Gabriel/Idunn & Idunna before re-rolling. My current strategy is to get a Gabriel/Hermes/Idunn & Idunna + Sigfried the Blue Champion/Hatsume no Tsubone, rank up enough to set my starter God, then sit at low rank and collect tons of PAL points until I have all of the PAL monsters, such as Siren, Baby Blue, and maybe some others, depending on luck, then continue on.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

You're still very likely to pull the crap rem rolls during a godfest, as the chance of gold egg is only 30% there, and "color festival" is still active during godfests

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

wtb amaterasu friend

edit: got one, still lost dungeon but it was on floor 4/5. Couldn't get enough green or light orbs.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

what dungeon?

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

the wednesday dungeon on hardmode

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

ah ok

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    the wednesday dungeon on hardmode
    Save up 3, three orb combos, at the bottom of the screen, in a < or > pattern, starting in the corners, and unleash it to kill any one monster, on each floor. This only works, if you're all the same color, but since you can't have more then 2 monsters attacking at the same time (I think), it rather guarantees a successful run. Easiest teams to do this are Green Oger, 4x lits or carbs, and an Alraune, or Blue Ogre, 4x lits or carbs, and a Siren - the Enchanter. I always used a blue team since Sirens are far easier to find. This will also work on the Friday Dungeon.