+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I switched my vote to Amaterasu at the last minute; I never knew she had an attacker ult evo. that made her jump from "I don't care" to "must-have" in a split-second.

Yomi's also doing well without my vote so I'm happy. I think she'll make it in, although I didn't comb through all four pages.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    I switched my vote to Amaterasu at the last minute; I never knew she had an attacker ult evo. that made her jump from "I don't care" to "must-have" in a split-second.

Yomi's also doing well without my vote so I'm happy. I think she'll make it in, although I didn't comb through all four pages.
    Yomi's in 2nd (last I checked) place with over 400 votes; I'd say it's pretty safe to assume she's in, since her number of votes can only go up.

LMeta, however, is just barely hanging in at the 30th spot though; while not my highest priority, it would be nice if she made it and I had another chance at her for building a Healer team.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Do people like Yomi for S-ranking things and getting Tamas?

Also, Naga dropped for me, last night, from a normal Flame Snake Princess run, when I was burning off some stamina. I was debating on paying, for her coin dungeon, but I'm Nagana pay for it now!

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

good, I'm glad Yomi's coming! not that I'll roll her anyway lol. idk about anyone else but I want Yomi for either Anubis or U&Y. from what I hear (I don't have her yet, obviously) she's amazing on teams that rely on board manipulation.

grats on Naga! she will serve you well. I rarely use mine but when I do she's invaluable.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

follow pdx chart for super sapphire dragons
    grind until just about to rank up to max profits
    dungeon arrives
    turn 1 super king invade

Spoiler: show
    FUCK. YOU.

so. annoying!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

At what point should I think about U. EVO some of the core monsters, like Vampire and Echidna? I have plenty of mats, but I'm only Rank 95 right now, and I might get 100 this weekend. I'm a bit worried about team cost, especially with the PCGF coming up, even though, right now, My Kirin team is only 78/107 and my Dark is at 94/107, and both are more then enough to farm the T1 technicals, to level up my monster roster.

Here's a pic of my Box, to see what I have; only the Fey series is below the Mid-Ninja row. I'm going to focus on Echidna/Vampire, for a bit, then swap to Devil/Holy Dragon, and C.T.Wicked Lady, then Drawn Joker/Angelion, and, I can U.Evo just about everything but Kirin and the Rippers.

I'm open to suggestions on leveling priority though, and if I can make a team that can break into T5-6 to do better farming than T1 techs.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

You probably won't be doing descends for a while, in which case you won't need UVOs anytime soon. Just wait for PCGF and see what turns out first.

EDIT: Your black snow globe x most dark leads will be able to do T5-6 dungeons.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

For anyone that bought the PADZ/PADME game that came out yesterday, there was a livestream from GungHo celebrating it, and they released some exclusive in-game codes for it, pictures below (you scan them with the 3DS's camera, just as if it was a QR code).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So voting is over. The only issue I have is anubis, but whatever lol. The top 30 seems real legit otherwise. Bottom 2 are all tied with 31st, so there will be a roll on that. I hope Lmeta gets booted but that's cause I have one already.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'm just glad GrOdin didn't make it in. He's a stat stick and nothing more; far better choices for subs.

Additionally, the JPs released their most recent Leader tier listing:
    https://game8.jp/matome/18865

Rough translation:
    Spoiler: show

Judged by the following 3 the most

Awoken Skill - Does it have better Awoken Skill (such as Skill boost, 2 Pring, Attribute Enhance)

Skill - Number of turns it takes at max skill level, or how effective is the skill.

Leader Skill - Damage magnifiers, and ease of activation

S Rank - All 3 of above are very powerful. Vegito and Awoken Ra are very popular, as many color combo damage mangifiers are strong.

A Rank - All 3 of above are very powerful, but can be difficult to use (ease of use), or difficult to obtain ideal subs. However with the ideal team, is comparable to a S Rank.

B Rank - Very Strong leader monster, but composition of team is more difficult than A Rank. Pandora and other Hero series are very strong, but since it is difficult to beat recent dungeons with things such as combo absorb and other gimmicks, they are rank B.

S Rank
    Awoken Ra
    Vegito
    Awoken Bastet
    Juggler

A Rank
    Light Kali
    Awoken Parvati
    Awoken Horus
    Awoken Shiva
    Gadeius
    Ulti Goemon
    Light Anubis
    Awoken Lakschmi
    Cloud (If Cloud System Part is Rank S)
    Ulti Sarsvati

B Rank
    Pandora
    Wukong
    Santa Sakuya
    Verdandi
    Urd
    Skuld
    Ilm
    Sephiroth
    Yuna
    Soniagran

Subs
    Subs are ranked based off 4 things. Skill, Awoken Skill, Status, and does Substitution Monster exist or not. Leader skill is not considered. I'm pretty sure Status means stats, no clue why Japanese people call it status.

Skill - Number of turns it takes at max skill level, or how effective is the skill.

Awoken Skill - Does it have better Awoken Skill (such as Skill boost, 2 Pring, Attribute Enhance)

Status - HP, Attack, RCV stats are all at least average, or otherwise has 1 Stat that is very high.

Substitution - Does it have any substitutes that you could use instead? Does it hold a unique skill that can't be replaced?

S Rank - Skill, Awoken Skill, Status are all very strong. No substitutions for that monster (is unique). Monsters with things such as 3x 2 Prongs, or stuff like Light Kali which has unique skills (not really sure what they meant by 固有スキル).

A Rank - 2 or 3 useful color orb changing skill. When compared to S Rank, it's awoken skill or status isn't as good. However, it has very little monster you can substitute it with and is very strong.

B Rank - Stuff like 5 turn orb conversion, double conversion, in general skills that are useful in tight situations. Can be used in many parties. Awoken Skills and status falls behind A rank monsters, and substitutes exist for this monster. Is a strong sub.

S Rank
    Awoken Hinogakutschi
    Liu Bei
    Chibi Valkyrie
    Baggi (monster hunter)
    Dark Kali
    Light Kali

A Rank
    Red Sonia
    Blue Sonia
    Osiris
    Ulti Sun Quan
    Lei Lan
    Karin
    Meimei
    Haku
    Uld
    Skuld
    Verdandi
    Ilm

B Rank
    Fire Valkyire
    Water Vaklyrie
    Wood Valkyire
    Dark Valkrie
    Yomi
    Pandora
    Yamato Tkaeru
    Andromeda
    Perseus
    Wukong
    Dark Izanami
    Ares
    Hermes
    Apollon
    Persephone

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

awoken meimei will go even higher.

so glad to have hypermax bastet

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I need a bunch of liu baes

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

My regular Sakuya feels left behind.... Needs an Awoken UVO.

Looks like I'll have north of 80 stones to use, on the the upcoming PCGF, so, I suppose we'll see if I get something new or just a bunch of +1 golems/knights.

*edit*
    Something I'm trying to consider: Satan Descends is coming up, in 3 days, and I understand that he's one of the best farmable Leaders, capable of doing a lot of descends and easily farming most of the game. This is the team, in the Late Game Reddit Guide:

Leader - Satan - King of the Underworld
    Sub 1 - Satan - King of the Underworld
    Sub 2 - Charming Wicked Lady
    Sub 3 - Dark Liege Vampire Duke
    Sub 4 - Chaos Devil Dragon
    Leader Friend - Divine Flying General Lu Bu

I have the Vampire, Dragon, and Lady already, so my question is, with the following team, would I be able to 1-2 stone the dungeon, to get two Satan, two more vampires, and two Lilith (I have zero now), or am I looking at a dump of stones to complete:

Leader - L. 48 Kirin of the Aurora, Sakuya
    Sub 1 - L. 45 Crimson Lotus Mistress, Echidna
    Sub 2 - L. 40 Lightning Holy Dragon
    Sub 3 - L. 40 Sacred Dragon beast, Angelion
    Sub 4 - L. 40 Crystal Aurora Dragon
    Leader Friend - Near Max Lvl Kirin of the Sacred Gleam, Sakuya

I'd have to evolve the Echidna/Angelion (not a problem) and I could spend a Tamadora to get the extra light damage awakening, for Kirin. Thoughts?

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Japan's PCGF is as follows and it starts (I believe) right now; so if you haven't yet started an account on JP PAD and that's something that interests you, and one of these gods is something you want, have at it.

http://pad.gungho.jp/member/150528_gunfes2015.html

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

i'm surprised bastet isn't top 3... or juggler even

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Juggler is collab, those can't make it in. Well ROdin is always needed for speed farming, so he will be top 5 or top 3 almost every time. The other votes were probably really close. The NA PCGF had the last like 19 almost tied.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

With this team focusing on TPAs, it'd be really be nice to get a Meimei in the upcoming PCGF so that I can prepare for her Awoken form coming to NA to replace GrOdin. Additionally, outside of the PCGF, I'd really like an Awoken Parvati to replace Cu Chulainn, or even an Elize (GValk). And then if I managed to get a second Liu Biu I'd probably replace Vishnu. Kushinadahime would also be an acceptable option from a defensive standpoint.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

https://www.facebook.com/PuzzleAndDr...226266/?type=1

Quote Originally Posted by Facebook
    *Player’s Choice Godfest*
    [Duration]: 5/31 (Sun), 12:00 AM - 6/1 (Mon), 11:59 PM (PDT)

The summoning is complete. The Chosen Ones return, and are ready to unleash their
    powers at the Rare Egg Machine!

And, for this Godfest, all monsters from the Rare Egg Machine will have 100% guaranteed +Egg status, with Godfest monsters appearing at level 50 as well!

The full lineup of 30 is revealed below. Do you deem yourself ready?

1585 Goddess of Secrets, Kali
    140 Yomi
    364 Odin, the War Deity

1235 Liu Bei
    911 Red Dragon Caller, Sonia
    122 Minerva
    1107 Phantom God, Odin
    498 Anubis

753 Incarnation of Byakko, Haku
    1671 The Norn Verdandi
    803 Kushinadahime
    1665 Hathor
    236 Shiva

496 Ra
    801 Umisachi&Yamasachi
    1088 Blue Dragon Caller, Sonia
    1338 Durga
    1587 Goddess of Power, Kali

749 Incarnation of Genbu, Meimei
    1237 Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao
    1673 The Norn Skuld
    132 Kagutsuchi
    1233 Sun Quan
    128 Venus
    494 Bastet
    642 Dark Angel Metatron
    1073 Pandora
    1239 Lu Bu
    805 Izanagi
    575 Persephone

*Note: As there was a three-way tie for 29th place and only 30 slots in the Godfest, the decision was made to omit 640 Archangel Metatron from the 3x lineup. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

L meta got that boot, which I am happy for. I have them on both my accounts lol.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

JP Stream information: http://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDra...stival_stream/

Side-note; I unlocked Challenge Mode, yesterday, so I'm up over 90 stones now, for PCGF. Let's hope this doesn't happen a lot. >_>