+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Here's my main team now.

and here's my monster box.
    Spoiler: show

Thoughts? I've beaten castle of satan and am only able to progress really with a high hp friend

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

You should farm castle of Satan 24/7 til you get a vampire. You can also do tech iCal dungeons now which are piss easy but good for monster exp with pengdras. Also to previous poster, yes... Every descended dungeon can be beaten without iap, just gotta farm/level the right team for it

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

which dungeon? king of darkness?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Vandole - vampire is a random spawn (extremely rare) with a shit drop rate when he actually does show up. He'll show up on any non-boss floors. Boss fights do not drop the vampire (ie; last stage of king of darkness won't) - but there are some special dungeons for farming vampires. That being said, king of darkness is the most stamina efficient (9 stamina for 6 floors vs 11 stamina for 9 potential floors - so king of darkness is most "Efficient". You could do witches ball for an extremely rare chance at lilith/naga too, but...those are super rare.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Quote Originally Posted by Zzsark View Post
    Is there any way to build a team to take on Descended dungeons as a non-IAP player w/o getting really luck on the REM machine?
    I can give a better response at this now - any descended dungeon needs prep to defeat. You typically need to make a goal, commit to it for several weeks to level up a proper team, and then pursue the descended dungeon. At the start of the game, this is pretty difficult since your toolbox is rather small, but as you make these commitments, if there's any overlap with previous teams, then that section of your strategy is already complete. Eventually you possess enough tools to beat almost anything. For example, a common strategy for zeus was Vampire leader, 2 heras, echidna and one other - a completely farmable team. With zeus, you then can make a zeus + 2 hera + 2 echidna team for taking down valkyrie. Etc etc

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Slott View Post
    Vandole - vampire is a random spawn (extremely rare) with a shit drop rate when he actually does show up. He'll show up on any non-boss floors. Boss fights do not drop the vampire (ie; last stage of king of darkness won't) - but there are some special dungeons for farming vampires. That being said, king of darkness is the most stamina efficient (9 stamina for 6 floors vs 11 stamina for 9 potential floors - so king of darkness is most "Efficient". You could do witches ball for an extremely rare chance at lilith/naga too, but...those are super rare.
    whats sad is my first time running king of darkness i got the vampire drop but died.

suddenly needing to skyrocket from 3k hp to 9k hp without the knowledge to do so will do that to you

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

That sucks :/ anyway you can farm castle of satan on weekends all day long while its 1.5x drop rate too, and hopefully scoop one up. Other goals should be farming 2 rainbow keepers and when you can, a mystic dark knight

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

fuck the haters, this aint no ffxi drop rates

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

To skill up a vampire you have to feed him big baddies. Many of them. Enjoy the grind >.>

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

fuck trying to get these purple masks to drop @_@

also what are big baddies?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    also what are big baddies?
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=45

They're the only other monster besides the Vampires themselves that have the Attack Stance - Dark skill.

I just fed like 20 Samurai Goblins to feeder mobs instead of giving them to my Titan, before realizing they had the same skill.

But I managed to get a Mystic Flame Knight the day before the dungeon closed, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

fuck trying to get these purple masks to drop @_@
    Wednesday Dungeons ftw. Also, might want to start thinking about swapping in your Pierdrawn vs. Dub-amelit.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I uh... just figured out how to stream my iphone to my pc. What up PAD stream!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Been trying to figure out how to play PAD, on my iPhone, using my PC, but the only option I see are VNC jailbreak apps. Anyone have any other insight?

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

If you have an iphone that isn't jailbroken i'm permabanning you.

i mean not really, but come on.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

If you have an iphone that isn't jailbroken i'm permabanning you.

i mean not really, but come on.
    Eh, even if I wanted to now, I'm on 6.1.3 and it's currently a pain to do so.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

yea... wont be another jb until 7.0

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

yea... wont be another jb until 7.0
    Two more posts and you hit jackpot.

WoW Realm: Windrunner

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

What you guys do with off-color feeder monsters? I have close to 50 carbuncles/pengdras/dragons for black, green, and blue that I get from just running through the dungeons. Just feed them off-color anyway?

I'm running mono-red right now, with an eye out for a healer team should I get the right components.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast