+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 92 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rysan Wulfric
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Leeks are really good for low cost/rarity dungeons. If you have the space, try to grab four of them and save them.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I do not have space.

60 slots and still I do not have space! this is madness...

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

nothing like running beginner-level dungeons over and over and over in order to get evo materials to drop. sigh. fucking rubylits.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Anakron - you mentioned saving pal points for those chibi gods. any idea when they're coming? I googled but didn't find anything. granted I wasn't quite sure what to google for.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I think it's only for EU at the moment. Not sure if it's coming to NA. 10,000 Pal Points for one chibi R3K god.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

People think the chibi r3k stuff will never come to usa

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

boo. is there any other reason to save my PAL points then? because I've got 2000ish now and I like the gambling aspect of the game.

saving my magic stones for rare egg events (godfest!) but not sure if there are similar events for the normal egg machine.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

EU got it yesterday, and NA has traditionally gotten things around the same time. But they've made no announcements, so we don't really know.

At any rate, rolling PAL outside of events is a bad idea, and you should have enough for your team where you are now. I know there's always the itch to roll, but practically speaking, you have very little to gain.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

oh I have very little to gain indeed. it's just like playing the lottery; there's no reason to do it, but it's fun! I'll hold off for now. thanks

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Yeah, but better to play lottery with better odds lol. I finally hit a dead end this morning on this account. Can't clear Keeper of Gold or the first dungeon of Starlight Sanctuary at Rank 130. Blargh. Time to level and awaken everything.

I'm in the same boat as you Zer0. Rank 136ish and Starlight kicks my ass. Doesn't matter what team I use, always lose to round 6. If I blow my load on 6 then I can't beat 7.

Perhaps I shall post my monster box and let someone else tell me what team to use.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Dunno how padx knows (too early for time travel), but R3K chibi PEM supposedly coming next Thursday, 3/4.

Keeper of Gold has always been pretty inconsistent for me. Not enough heart drops between keepers, or doing too much damage from skydrops and getting 1-shot still happens every now and then.

You really need either a burst team or a tank team for SS, and one with a guaranteed burst for Zeus. Normal mono-teams won't do as consistently if you can't clear enough hearts for Zeus. But yea, you can always post your box and I'll see if I can offer any tips.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Damnit, thanks to RNG Jesus, I now have 6 Ronias. Managed to score a Devilit from Pal Machine to evolve Karin to her Ethereal uevo. Bonia team's shaping up!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh man other people that play PaD lawl. 6 Ronias and you are playing Blonia? I wish I could roll a Ronia .

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Dude, it's awesome, but it came so late in the game for me, lol. Bonia was my first of the sisters and I've been working on her team and then the last pulls have been nothing but Ronia when I've been praying for Brodin.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

You having any luck with the challenge dungeons Anakron? Putting Wadatsumi in is bullshit lol

Old Merits
    BG Level

My wife and I have been playing for a few months now. I have been playing this game like a complete newb after watching that video. I also need to do something with my team; I've been running a mono-red team as that seems to be what I have the most of. Time to rethink how i'm playing this game, damn. I do have a fair amount of gods, but only rank 62 right now, so not a lot of room for them.

Looking forward to the R3K event. Been saving PAL points.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Twixbars View Post
    You having any luck with the challenge dungeons Anakron? Putting Wadatsumi in is bullshit lol
    I've only done the easy ones so far, and actually never done him outside even. I might try once or twice with 25x leads, and if that fails, I may just grind it out like the good old days.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Anakron View Post
    I've only done the easy ones so far, and actually never done him outside even. I might try once or twice with 25x leads, and if that fails, I may just grind it out like the good old days.
    I tried the grind teams and still managed to die to RNG luck.
    Devil rush is probably out of my league but I know I can clear the Hera rush...just keep getting bad board on final Hera to OHKO it ; ;

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'll find out what I can and cannot do. I can prolly knock out Satan with Athena pretty easily. I want to do beelzbub, but I'm not sure what I could do that with. Probably athena again but I don't think I can kill a couple of the floors.