Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmina View Post
    Need some help guys. My husband has an EU account, he moved to the US last April...and is having a hard time finding an expansion that will work with his game. Please help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldelphia View Post
    Someone recommended a short term VPN subscription to me. Basically where your PC seems to come from the country of choice. Might be best to try here http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/115...lutions-Thread
    Alternatively, you could give this firefox plugin a try:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ox/?src=search

It serves a similar purpose as a VPN; it will anonymize your IP and you can trick the Amazon server (or whichever server) into believing that you're in the UK. However, I don't recommend you keep the add-on for long-- it's littered with adware and prompts to delete your cookies every time you visit a new webpage. Better you get what you need done, then remove the add-on afterwards. Better than buying a temp subscription to do the same thing, I'd wager.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Why would you need a VPN to buy from amazon.co.uk?

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

wouldn't hotspot shield work?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

you can use securitykiss vpn, it's free up to 300 mb a day and has some european servers.