BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Iku View Post
    I need some tips on MCNM Phase 1. I am a Priest and everytime I tried to agro with Focus Heal. The long animation would always allow mobs to catch me and then i wont be able to mount. Is there a trick to do this cleanly? My party did not get wiped by it is always a bit messy.
    i thought priest use self heal and healing immersion? (the lock on aoe heal that doesn't have animation root)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Heal Thyself, turn camera and backstep. I only start with Focus Heal at the very start once on the tank for initial hate (Probably a habit from Mystic), then go from there. You should even be fine getting hit with a few mobs on you, assuming you're using the poison to kill them off while going along. Healing Immersion won't pull the hate you need, but it's good to help out party members low on HP since there's no root.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Iku View Post
    I need some tips on MCNM Phase 1. I am a Priest and everytime I tried to agro with Focus Heal. The long animation would always allow mobs to catch me and then i wont be able to mount. Is there a trick to do this cleanly? My party did not get wiped by it is always a bit messy.
    Double attack speed staff + speed necklace?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    Double attack speed staff + speed necklace?
    1 attack speed on Staff. No speed necklace. I am using the Battleground necklace atm. I got phase 1 better now. It is less messy lol.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So a zerker wanted tips on how to escape donut and what not quickly. I don't even have lvl 1 zerk, but I knew we had some conversation in the RQT somewhere. Anyone care to chime in?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

There are several ways:

1. Leaping/Lethal Strike out of both circles and avoid it altogether. (Safest)
    2. Charge Thunder Strike while inside, Evasive Roll out and Evasive Smash back in.
    3. Run in and Leaping/Lethal Strike out.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    So a zerker wanted tips on how to escape donut and what not quickly. I don't even have lvl 1 zerk, but I knew we had some conversation in the RQT somewhere. Anyone care to chime in?
    The situations

1. If u haven't started charging just walk out (its possible) just kinda hover near the edge while first aoe is going off
    2. If u have started charging evasive roll
    3. If your gonna get hit with the first part of it. pray and evasive roll

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Oh, I forgot to add... Never EVER Leaping Strike to get into the first circle. That is a damn deathtrap. If you know you can't make it inside for the first circle, just Leaping/Lethal Strike out of both circles.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

try using mayhem or wonderholme gear... then it should come down to the mechanics of the boss