Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 234 of 307 FirstFirst ... 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 ... LastLast
    Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I think BLU durations aren't accounting for the AF reforged feet, not sure if it did always but yeah.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Blu feet used to account for duration, havent checked in about 2 weeks, but should be easy to test.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Windower puts a crash dump in the dumps folder (which is in the windower folder) any time it crashes now. Is that where you got this?
    Followed the directions here: https://github.com/Windower/Issues/w...ic-crash-dumps

Is that still the correct thing to do? I wasn't getting any dumps prior to following the instructions, if that's what you're saying.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    I think BLU durations aren't accounting for the AF reforged feet, not sure if it did always but yeah.
    Can you tell me the item name and by how much it increases durations?

Quote Originally Posted by Terravcota View Post
    Followed the directions here: https://github.com/Windower/Issues/w...ic-crash-dumps

Is that still the correct thing to do? I wasn't getting any dumps prior to following the instructions, if that's what you're saying.
    It is, Windower does not automatically create crash dumps without this.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

For the BLU feet:
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Luhlaza_Charuqs_%2B1
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Luhlaza_Charuqs
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Mirage_Charuqs_%2B2

You should probably just key the enhancement to the "Enhances Diffusion Effect" augment, which is augment id 0x58D in the original augment system.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Ok after timers update, Composure is now working; however, augmented Ghostfyre Capes with "Enhancing Duration + X" still do not work. Not sure if whomever is still working on timers plugin still plays, but ghostfyre cape augmented enhancing duration is a random augment and can vary from 0-20.

Tested Haste with Atrophy Gloves+1, Estoquerer Boots+2 and timers reflected an accurate duration but putting on Ghostfyre Cape with Enhancing Duration +15, my haste duration in timers remained the same. Thanks for looking into this man

Campaign
    BG Level

Just noticed, but there's something wrong with Gearswap's Showswap option when you use the split window option.
    The set names go in Window2 whereas the list of items go in Window1.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Ok after timers update, Composure is now working; however, augmented Ghostfyre Capes with "Enhancing Duration + X" still do not work. Not sure if whomever is still working on timers plugin still plays, but ghostfyre cape augmented enhancing duration is a random augment and can vary from 0-20.

Tested Haste with Atrophy Gloves+1, Estoquerer Boots+2 and timers reflected an accurate duration but putting on Ghostfyre Cape with Enhancing Duration +15, my haste duration in timers remained the same. Thanks for looking into this man
    I'll add that tomorrow. The best way to report these things is to post on our issue tracker. There someone will definitely see it (usually me).

Campaign
    BG Level

On SMN/RDM with pet out had 2x Crashes in 2 different Legion halls with my LS tonite.
    No clue what the cause is, maybe not even windower.
    Can anybody with knowledge check these 2 crashdumps I just uploaded?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...bm8&authuser=0

Relic Shield
    BG Level

@Sechs
    Just curious do you have the pet_fix addon loaded?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is it possible to make Findall search your currency tabs? Not useful for most things, but I've been hoarding Skirmish stones and the NPC will only hold 99. Would be nifty (if easily added) to not have to exit the AH and check the tab before buying more.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    @Sechs
    Just curious do you have the pet_fix addon loaded?
    Nope, it wasn't loaded atm.

Also during that Legion event I had like a 2-3 hours of flawless gameplay with SMN btw (and in the previous weeks I've been having veeeery long CP pts on SMN with no problem at all) and then those 2 crashes not back-to-back, but still kinda close to each other. Within 10 mins of each other, circa, at the end of the event. First time a pet was out (Garuda?) second time I had just used Astral Flow and was getting walking towards the Gallu/Botulus to use Alexander (Hall of Mul), no avatar was out.

Campaign
    BG Level

Anybody managed to take a look at my dumps? I'm curious to see if it's windower-caused or if it depends by something else.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Imoq View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering that myself but since this is a export from gearswap using the export command, I just assumed it should work.

Let's see if Arcon or somebody else has an idea on this. Thanks!
    So, today I tried something new: put all my WHM and PLD gear, all mixed into Mog Safe and Inventory. Did not use any other bag/locker. I had about 35 free spaces between the two.

Was on PLD, changed to WHM, did "//gc WHM" and it started to collect, as usual but again stopped once main inventory was at 80/80 and did not move further, until I did "gc stop" on the console.

Definitelly something is going on with my GC that does not put gear back into any of the bags, but it does move from the bags to main inventory. Ideas?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Imoq View Post
    So, today I tried something new: put all my WHM and PLD gear, all mixed into Mog Safe and Inventory. Did not use any other bag/locker. I had about 35 free spaces between the two.

Was on PLD, changed to WHM, did "//gc WHM" and it started to collect, as usual but again stopped once main inventory was at 80/80 and did not move further, until I did "gc stop" on the console.

Definitelly something is going on with my GC that does not put gear back into any of the bags, but it does move from the bags to main inventory. Ideas?
    So, I did two things and I am not sure which of them fixed this since did the two without testing in between:

1) Deleted my Gearcollector.dll, which had the date of January 15. Opened Windower and re-downloaded the plugin. The new one seemed to have the exact the same date and size as the one deleted, but you never know!

2) On my WHM.xml, noticed that I had a typo on a cape, it said "switch cape" instead of "swith cape". Could it be that if Gear Collector find something not on resources it gets somehow crazy?

Not sure which of the two was, but now I can safely switch between PLD and WHM again. I will assume it now works for all other bags (since now I only have the gear of the two jobs between inventory and mog safe).

Campaign
    BG Level

Suggested Feature
    Supposing it doesn't exist already derp.
    A command to unload all plugins and addons currently loaded.
    A command to re-load all plugins/addons according to the saved list in your currently used Windower Profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Suggested Feature
    A command to re-load all plugins/addons according to the saved list in your currently used Windower Profile.
    the command for unloading all addons/plugins is lua unloadall/unloadall (respectively)
    tho it might not work for reloading you could try lua reloadall/reloadall (but i bet that this will not work)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

is there a command that disables controller inputs? i use a controller on my main, and just park my alt in PJ to sell random crap. or, can it be made so that when i open two instances, the controller will always control my main? right now, if i have just one instance running, it will control that one, even if I have another window, like firefox, selected. as soon as i open a second instance, the controller will only work when i have the FFXI window selected.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

This is intentional, although I'll see about adding an option for that.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Suggested Feature
    The latter is harder to implement than it sounds. You can unload everything and then do //exec autoload/profile.ProfileName.txt to get it, but you cannot find out the "current" profile, as that information is never passed to the game.