+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Hannibal (NBC). Yup     submit to reddit submit to twitter

morpheus beating dat ass

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I thought that whole scene was some weird daydream

holy fk, are they going to end the season early since it isn't renewed? How can this keep up till episode 12-13

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I thought that whole scene was some weird daydream

holy fk, are they going to end the season early since it isn't renewed? How can this keep up till episode 12-13
    Half episode is catching hannibal. Rest is going after the Red Dragon.

There will be 13 episodes

BG's Official Canucks Fan
    BG Level

Great episode. Super bummed that the show isn't getting renewed. Does it happen to do with they were unable to secure the rights for Silence of the Lambs?

it's due to the ratings being horrid

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

they're talking about the 4th season, what about the remaining 3rd season episodes? have those been recorded or has production just completely stopped without finishing it

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

They finished all the episodes and NBC is going to air them all. A lot of times if a show is cancelled mid season they will air them online or not at all. So at least they're doing that.

Ah ok. I've been trying to find episode 4, shoulda "aired" by now even if it was online. I can't help but wonder if the God/Chruch content pissed off some execs. This season is only watchable, I'd imagine, if you're like and and others whho have seen all the previous episodes and understand Will and Hannibal's connection. For any new viewers this season would be pretty terrible when they wax poetic with their terribly clever banter.

edit: nvm found some online sources, even for Canada. Watchseries didn't have anything after episode 3 which is rare for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Howie Roary View Post
    Ah ok. I've been trying to find episode 4, shoulda "aired" by now even if it was online. I can't help but wonder if the God/Chruch content pissed off some execs. This season is only watchable, I'd imagine, if you're like and and others whho have seen all the previous episodes and understand Will and Hannibal's connection. For any new viewers this season would be pretty terrible when they wax poetic with their terribly clever banter.

edit: nvm found some online sources, even for Canada. Watchseries didn't have anything after episode 3 which is rare for them.
    I agree this season would be terrible if you didn't watch the previous ones. They moved it to Thursday probably to see if the ratings go up but they should've done that with previous season. It was way easier to get into.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Amazon and Netflix have officially passed on Hannibal

BG's Official Canucks Fan
    BG Level

So the Red Dragon storyline got into full swing this episode. At the pace they are going it looks like it will probably end this season which I really hope is the case since this show is going bye bye. Really like how they've done it so far.

man after this finale i hope it's the series finale, pretty awesome end

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    man after this finale i hope it's the series finale, pretty awesome end
    yeah that was pretty amazing
    Spoiler: show
    random thought poped into my mind at the end, what if that wasn't Hannibal but Will

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

i'm sure it'll get picked up on netflix or something.

btw gillian anderson has some incredible tits. saw her in some detective thing a couple years back too and that's when i first realized. guess cause she was always buttoned up on the x-files.

netflix passed, amazon passed
    at this point Mads has so many movie offers he's most likely done

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    netflix passed, amazon passed
    at this point Mads has so many movie offers he's most likely done
    Amazon passed because they wanted them to start filming ASAP and didn't like that Fuller had to work on American Gods first or at the same time. So we may not get S4 next year, but it's possible that once Fullers schedule clears up that we will see someone pick it up.

i dont think we'll get another season, but we may get a sherlock-style special event when everyone's (everyone being mads) schedule allows for it. although i'd be pretty happy with it ending the way it did

The thing about it is all the actors on that show are in high demand and they already said they'd have to renegotiate their contracts and with how many offers Mads already has he would be very expensive. That would be a very big obstacle for a show that I know we all speak highly about but in the end it got canceled due to very low number of viewers. Like Chazzy said we may get some sort of special down the road if not in few years but right now show is dead. Netflix and Amazon both didn't pick it up because of the cost not because Fuller is busy

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I thought I read somewhere that cost isn't an issue as such but finding someone to distribute the show, but that was before the contracts ended.