+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Hannibal (NBC). Yup     submit to reddit submit to twitter

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

idk about that, it seems pretty reasonable to me that they wouldn't want to upset the delicate sensibilities of the fans of their dark and violent serial killer show

If this show gets cancelled, I swear to god...

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

dunno what it's like ratingwise but being on NBC even if it's only moderately successful that's better than many shows they've put out, lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Welp.. once the pulled episode airs overseas it'll be available online but earliest that happens is next week. Apparently the ratings took a hit last night after the skip over. I'm gonna watch the web shit just to keep up cause I want to watch the full new episode. I'll go back and watch the full ep after it gets put online if I still care. This show is really cool I just wish NBC weren't retarded.

"Ceuf" isn't airing on AXN Asia until next Tuesday (4/30)
    It won't air on AXN Latin America until Wednesday May 8
    The series doesn't premiere in the UK until May 7th

Edit: Watched the webisodes and the new full episode. Webisodes were completely awkward and I'd wait for the full episode to show up. But the new episode was more of a Jack centric one and Abigail doesn't show up at all, and was definitely the good quality of the others.

I haven't watched the web episodes yet, but I heard they pulled the story about the side criminal, ie, the woman and the series was mostly about Hannibal and Abigalil?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yar, the webisodes are the butchered episode. It's 6- annoyingly cut segments of the meat of the episode (the non-killer-of-the-week shit). It's like 20 mins worth of stuff. But if you wait a week the fully will be online.

But if you don't care the aired episode this past week wasn't really important to the webisode shit anyway.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

just watched these, was pretty impressed. keep 'em coming.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

the unaired episode is out.

lmao at the rabbit joke

Banned.

BG Level

Out pirate or out in nbc.com?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

pirate, it has korean sub though, not that it matters

Banned.

BG Level

Sweet

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

yeah the web series they released was terrible, they just cut out more than half of the episode and then left the scenes the referred what happened previously in the series. yeah bad shit happened in boston, and i can understand pulling an episode on the night that it happened, but to chop it up so its practically unwatchable is stupid, especially for a network that can't keep a decent show on air past the first season.

Road Tinnies

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hmmm confused what happened with the pulled episode? I see there is an episode 4 that is out now that has Korean subs etc (watching online) but that should have really been episode 4? The one that is labeled as episode 5 was put out as episode 4?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

no, episode 4 is the one with korean subs, full episode

there was an episode released on the web that was cut up pretty badly into six segments for the us viewers, there was also a download for that floating around. episode 5 is episode 5.

ignore the web shit, download ep4 with korean subs

this weeks episode felt really jumbled and the writing was kind of bad too. an fbi agent as good as jack is supposed to be would have picked up on having hannibal be the only person he shared his relationship with the trainee with.

the dinner scene had a good line about having friends for dinner though lol.

Banned.

BG Level

Ep 6 Dr. in the hospital place is the same from the movies yes?

BG Level

@tajin: yes.

Spoiler: show
    the drawing the trainee finds in lector's office was how will graham figures out lector is a killer, right before lector opens him from balls to sternum with a linoleum knife in the books. edit: actually the entire scene w/ the trainee and lector was between will and lector in the books.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Tonight's episode might be the best yet just because of all the Hannibal being Hannibal stuff.
    Motivated by a dinner party!
    I love this show, and when it was announced I didn't think I would give a shit.

Goddamn DVR didn't record it

Banned.

BG Level

I just had a massive boner when Will says "sounds more like an urban legend than the Chesapeake Reaper", pretty close to Solid Snake. Or I need new headphones XD