BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

AWWWWWWWWWWWW YIS. MOTHAFUCKIN HANNIBAL

Wow this episode was all kinds of brutal. Show keeps delivering every time but I lol'd at the wheel chair scene a bit. I was like omg it's the ghostrider

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Mason is such a great character, I wish he could stick around.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Started watching the series with finals over. Just finished Yakimono and my biggest wow moment was
    Spoiler: show
    When Chilton puts his hands in the air surrendering, appearing exactly like Hannibal's most recent victim in the tree signifying he was ultimately his grand design. When Jack slowly put his gun down I thought he had figured it out in that moment...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

It's baffling how more people aren't talking about this show. This must be what it was like watching season two of Breaking Bad when it first aired. Tonight's episode was horrifying.

Banned.

BG Level

Show is great, nothing much to talk about lol.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxzer View Post
    It's baffling how more people aren't talking about this show. This must be what it was like watching season two of Breaking Bad when it first aired. Tonight's episode was horrifying.
    I know, it's insane. This show should be so much more of a hit. I'm hoping it catches on more now that a 3rd season is confirmed. With it being on Amazon Prime, that is sure to get more people and additional word of mouth. I want to see this go all the eway past the events of Hannibal. (the book)

I'm pretty sure it's planned for 7 seasons, Hopefully it gets that far. I also read there's some sort of problem with the copyright material of Silence of the Lambs, so hopefully at some point they can lock that down. It would be a shame if they had to change names of huge characters like Clarice Starling and Buffalo Bill.

Also; Goddamn at last night's episode. That shit was absolutely brutal. I was extremely worried about the character of Mason, but it ended up making in the next scene.

Show is great but has the worst time slot possible.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Spoiler: show
    so maybe I missed something since I watched this at 4am. Why did mason not tell jack about hannibal?? Is it cause he wants to take revenge out on hannibal himself?

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

yes

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Glad Mason survived, cannot wait to see him get revenge. Ill echo that last night's episode was absolutely brutal and horrific. Mason slicing flesh off his own face and feeding it to the dogs, godamn. And who knew Hannibal was such a ninja, killing blow to the thug's leg in one shot. I was unnerved when the guy pulled the scalpel out of his leg and when Mason got his neck snapped.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Haven't finished the ep yet because the girlfriend got queezy at the flesh scene with the dogs while we were eating. I'm surprised they're not following the line created in Hannibal the movie that mason was gay and Hannibal seduces him

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

damn that shit was brutal, I enjoyed it alot.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
    Haven't finished the ep yet because the girlfriend got queezy at the flesh scene with the dogs while we were eating. I'm surprised they're not following the line created in Hannibal the movie that mason was gay and Hannibal seduces him
    probably (rightfully) worried that brutal fucked up violence to a gay character would not go over well

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

probably correct. I still liked the Ep. Somebody has to die next Ep. and we know who it can't be.. just saiyan.

what a crazy episode, looking forward to the finale

Road Tinnies
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Love this show... Decided to let Season 2 play away for a good few weeks. Saved up a good 8 episodes and plowed them out. Caught up now.. Didnt Mason have to survive isnt he in Hannibal the movie?

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

he did...?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast