BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

In general, categories should be pluralized when they are specifying a type of something (e.g. Spells, Rings, Funguars, etc.). If its an event title or something then it should be singular (e.g. Skirmish, not Skirmishes).

Also bugs me when this is inconsistent, but it can be a huge pain in the ass to fix categorization down the road once many pages are fit into a category.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I made the regional page for the city areas: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:...ity_of_Adoulin

That works fine. But I didn't know what to do for the other regions in SoA since they don't feel like they really have nice little chunks like past expansions. They're broken up weird like Morimar + Moh Gates and the other zones just totally on their own. On top of that Cirdas isn't on the region map at all so yeah. Should it just be left alone until we see what future updates add? Or is there another way to do it that makes sense.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

No need to worry about the image showing the zones imo. If you're viewing regions, the primary reason is to see which zones apply to which regions.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Yeah but still. Each new expansion seems to handle what constitutes a "region" in slightly different ways. In the past though they've been broken up into little chunks of a few zones, and for ToA the zones in a region are related when you hover over the main regional title. But for SoA its like in the search/area its just broken up into two big regions. Then on the map when you hover over the areas only a few zones act like traditional regions when you hover over em. So I guess what I'm saying is the game is sending conflicting messages about what constitutes a "region" in SoA.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

They're technically consistent since the dots mean zone. We typically use the search menu to determine this since we wouldn't have Promyvion otherwise.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Added reive icon. If you look at zone pages, you'll see the reive icon under "Activities."

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I don't know if this was already known, but obtaining the Inventor's Signboard dropped the price of Augmentation by 10%, I think?
    Divainy now charges 2700 Bayld
    Heemo now charges 1800 Bayld

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

http://bg-wiki.com/bg/User:Yugl/Sand...plate#Listings

Concept for individual enemy pages.

The "functional" aspect of ability tables is sortable and you can literally paste the abilities from the bestiary page to save yourself from writing them up individually. We could use black tables and retain the paste functionality (Since Tables have two pieces: The table and the rows), but then you remove sorting from the functionality. I wouldn't mind, but meh.

I'll need to work a NM/NQ/Event distinction too. I plan to use the color bars, but unless we wish to have each display for every template, we'll need a different method.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I retouched it for highlighting/readability reasons.

Shouldn't need a different method, either. You can just input whether it's NM or event and have the colors change.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

If we have a bar for each instance, yes. If we wanted just three under one bar, that would be a different issue I believe.

Edit: Nvm, thought of an idea lol.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The skirmish event areas look great now. But since Cirdas [U] is going to be used for both Skirmish and Delve how do you think its area page should be handled? And probably in the future parts of it will get used for mission battles etc. as well.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

We link every event/mini-game to the respective page with icons (See "Activities"). I'll look into making some (Or finding if they have icons already) unless Slycer can do that. In the meanwhile, type the first letter of the activity/event within the activities section and link to the activity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5