Hello,

I just left RedemptionOG on the Bahamut server and I am looking for an endgame event shell either on Bahamut or potentially on another server. No drama about me leaving, no burned bridges, just time for a change.

About me: favorite job is BLU, play BRD as my support job, trying to make transition to a part-time heavy DD (most likely SAM). I have a gimp SCH I am willing to get up to par for the right group. I am a nerd for game mechanics, baseball, music, and comic books. I play in Pacific time, right now I have pretty much open availability but that will be changing throughout the year.

What I am looking for: looking for an endgame shell that does Legion, ADL, Odin 2, and whatever endgame SoA throws at us if any. Would like leaders that are active in the FFXI community and know about game mechanics. I don't mind paying my dues and am not expecting to show up with lotting rights, but there must be some kind of equitable loot system in place. I can't make events before 1pm Pacific, but I'm pretty flexible otherwise unless we start to get into events ending at 4am or something.

(I can't link my FFXIAH profile, but I shouldn't be hard to find, I'm the only Cantontai I know of. I have a stickied Bard guide if you are having trouble.)

ETA: Since I was asked, would like to note I'm flexible about ADL/Odin but you must do Legion.