Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Yea I am, does amazon have seeker ultimate version as well? For my mule of course. (I'm assuming you're only asking it because amazon's only works for NA version?)

Requiescat in pace.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

it does:

http://www.amazon.com/FANTASY-Ultima...ers+of+adoulin

I bought mine from amazon and had no problems at all.

And yes amazon only sells the NA version as far as i know.

You want the ultimate collection specifically for the chocobo shirt? Because the ultimate collection is ~5 gigabytes where as seekers alone is only ~200megabytes and $10 cheaper.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Anyone get how in the hell to do the Soul Pyre minigame to obtain the items? I figured it was kind of like the setting the traps Ops in Abyssea, but I don't get the feedback it gives you. I managed to get one just by pure random moving spots but not sure why.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    Anyone get how in the hell to do the Soul Pyre minigame to obtain the items? I figured it was kind of like the setting the traps Ops in Abyssea, but I don't get the feedback it gives you. I managed to get one just by pure random moving spots but not sure why.
    You have to circle around the pyre until you're facing it in exactly the right direction. It's endlessly infuriating.

Since you brought it up, what did you get by "winning"?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I got like 51 bayld. It tells you what the item is (although it didn't say the amount).

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    I downloaded the update link .rar in the OP, copied, merged+replaced as directed into my FF folder. But upon opening POL the only file check options I had available was POL and Tetra Master, no option for FFXXI. So when I logged in and clicked play and it asked me to update, it checked all the files as expected, but then started to download them anyway... Help? I can't spare 2 gigs on a POL download, I only have 1.5gig remaining before I have to recharge.
    Bump, downloaded, copied to folder but game still wants to download all the files

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I just did it a couple hours ago, it downladed the new information and checked all the files (like it always does) and then had to download like 7 files after that.

Bump, downloaded, copied to folder but game still wants to download all the files
    Use my patches a few posts after OP, it should help.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaces View Post
    Use my patches a few posts after OP, it should help.
    I'll try, thanks. However I still have no way to do a file check from POL. When I select file check from the login screen it only gives me the option for POL or tetra master, no ffxi:

Don't bother file checking from there, try to play the game and see what happens.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I'll try, thanks. However I still have no way to do a file check from POL. When I select file check from the login screen it only gives me the option for POL or tetra master, no ffxi:
    You are subscribed and registered for FFXI first right?

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Finally worked! Cheers! <3

Now I just need to find a goddamn european key for the game, as neither SE's store or gamesplanet want to cooperate with me because I'm in australia.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Use a VPN, there are several options that offer trial periods.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Then they'll get shitty because my credit card is australian and they'll think im in the UK.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Visa is international, so no they won't. If you are using mastercard (who apparently never want me to perform any transaction on the internet) or some shackle dragging credit card then you will probably be shit out of luck unless you want to paypal someone from ingame and have them buy it for you.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

It's mastercard yeah. I'm thinking I'm just gonna make a new paypal account for my australian card then pay someone ingame. This is all going real wierd with the proxy:

SE site:
    "Outside our region" bullshit upon changing to UK IP address, changed my Aus billing address to my UK billing address, worked.
    Get to last stage of payment, proxy ends (5min limit -.-), restart, error, no go.
    Every time I've tried since then, even tho the proxy is a UK one, my card (old credit card, expires tomorrow!) is a UK one and my billing address is UK, it still gives me the "outside region" shit.

On gamesplanet, set up proxy (new one, 24hr trial) tried first time on account I tried with my australian card with - payment declined. Made a new account with a 2nd email, tried with uk card again, success, now they sent me that shitty verification email so i'll find out in a few hours. I need to buy 3 copies tho so went to buy a second, exact same second account, card details etc, 2nd was declined.

Anyone else having problems with the new bayld gear and spellcast? Updated resources and everything it just won't equip any of them.

Apparently I can't even buy digital game from amazon, I get this problem :"Game Downloads are only available to US customers"

I'm from Indonesia, playing NA version. Any suggestions?

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kaope View Post
    Apparently I can't even buy digital game from amazon, I get this problem :"Game Downloads are only available to US customers"

I'm from Indonesia, playing NA version. Any suggestions?
    Fake a US address and try again.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So is Adoulin closed? going to start the unlock quest and lower jeuno npc is just like "due to the large volume of paperwork, etc etc, come back later" wtf is this shit. -nvm I am just dumb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast