BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    not confirmed yet if the dunna + mythic potency stacks, the rings from cor dont stack either apearantly. I hope they do stack, but I am pessimistic in that regard.
    It would be pretty weird if they didn't. For the cor rings, it seems the intention is that the sparks ring is an easy alternative to the WKR version, not to mention luzafs still exists. A club supplanting a ranged slot handbell doesn't make much sense, but than again this is SE so who knows.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by pancakesandsex View Post
    That's weird.... I get blocked from using it and it's not because lasting emination was used recently....
    Sorry, shoulda clarified. You can use Lasting or Ecliptic prior to using Bolster. IIRC from the testing I did of it, both effects on perp remain the same, -perp and +perp, however the +potency effect of Ecliptic is lost. As you said, you're blocked from using either after Bolster has been activated.

The comment was actually in regards to Blaze though. You can use it before or after you Bolster, but the potency doesn't surpass +100%. Guess they didn't want us having 90~ish seconds of super buffing with +175% potency lol.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

With super buffing of geomancer defense down, you might be able to reach -100% defense on mobs, and destroy Vanadiel with a divide by zero error.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    With super buffing of geomancer defense down, you might be able to reach -100% defense on mobs, and destroy Vanadiel with a divide by zero error.
    defense min caps at 1. There are a few monsters that basically do that to you.

Also we already have a divide by zero in fishing... that still hasn't been fixed in what 4 months now?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    defense min caps at 1. There are a few monsters that basically do that to you.

Also we already have a divide by zero in fishing... that still hasn't been fixed in what 4 months now?
    shouldnt that crash the game? i mean the divide by zero in fishing?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

shouldnt that crash the game? i mean the divide by zero in fishing?
    It does and it's very annoying since it's completely random. Can go a couple of days without it or could happen several times in a row. For awhile I almost thought it was secretly an anti-bot/making money from fishing measure but then they nerfed hak's so idk maybe they realized people made work arounds

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Does it affect controllers too or just 4 and 6 on the num pad? I haven't tried fishing since the update that broke it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not sure really

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Again I havent crashed while fishing since I started using the fishin fix on windower. But yea that is surely annoying.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

It happens with controllers too..I should know. I can go hours without it crashing; me it's pretty regular. Every few hours.

Since I don't use windower at all, it's really annoying, fix it plz SE!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Ayame opens with Kasha to allow you to close Light with Exudation, therefore the WS is Fragmentation (and probably Light also since the RUN WS is Frag/Light.)

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I was getting around 2kish ws with it on mandies outside adoulin. Was in full espial set with no other comparable gear. DA would proc 4k so I assume single hit, but haven't bothered to test the mod. Probably int or mnd I'd wager?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's in the update notes INT: 50%, MND: 50%

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

word, thanks to much stuff to fast, missed that

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

How much defense down does frailty currently give with the +5 bell and highest tier of geomancy skill?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    How much defense down does frailty currently give with the +5 bell and highest tier of geomancy skill?
    assumption is 18% def down (13% normal +5% from bell) with blaze of glory 24%, this is assumeing the +5 bell is a straight 5% like on indi-fury, 36% with 2 hour, but need to test again if the 2 hour really does double up all spells including the +5. the geo mythic would make that 23% def down, 46% with 2 hour.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

assumption is 18% def down (13% normal +5% from bell) with blaze of glory 24%, this is assumeing the +5 bell is a straight 5% like on indi-fury, 36% with 2 hour, but need to test again if the 2 hour really does double up all spells including the +5. the geo mythic would make that 23% def down, 46% with 2 hour.
    I have indi-fury going from +13.28% attack to +19.07%, not exactly a straight 5%. Aside from refresh, none of the other spells I checked make sense for direct +5 to anything either.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Has anyone done any testing to see if luopans can be the recipient of enmity from decoy shot?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I have no geo experience, just a quick question. If a geo does Malaise, how much MDB- can I expect?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by pancakesandsex View Post
    Has anyone done any testing to see if luopans can be the recipient of enmity from decoy shot?
    Don't think it works on other pets...

Quote Originally Posted by doctorugh View Post
    I have no geo experience, just a quick question. If a geo does Malaise, how much MDB- can I expect?
    Gunna vary a lot based on gear. Idris thread has some info