FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    Not entirely true.

I tried out the same scenario that happened. I fought a rabbit right next to a worm while having the poison aura up. I the worm was unaffected.

However, with poison aura up, I ran in front of a DC Orc and let it aggro me. I never engaged or claimed it, I just let it chase me. The poison took effect.
    Which is what he implied. You aggroed the orc and then it got hit by the aura.

The worm is non-aggro so won't be affected
    The orc is aggressive so as soon as it does aggro, the poison aura kicks in.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Which is what he implied. You aggroed the orc and then it got hit by the aura.

The worm is non-aggro so won't be affected
    The orc is aggressive so as soon as it does aggro, the poison aura kicks in.
    Ok, then I misunderstood his statement. Made it sound like I attacked the Orc. My bad!

gonna like PetTP plugins

Luopan = Geomancer's pet lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Not sure if it's a glitch or "working as intended" but if you use Full Circle to remove a Luopan you get some MP back.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Not sure if it's a glitch or "working as intended" but if you use Full Circle to remove a Luopan you get some MP back.
    Makes sense, the JA is called Full Circle afterall.

lvl 05 Geo-Poison, East Ronfaure, Location to be defined.
    lvl 08 Geo-Voidance, Tahrongi Canyon, I-7 inside the hill, for exact location.
    lvl 14 Geo-Precision, Konschtat Highlands, F-6, Bottom Right Corner, 3 Boulders surrounding it.
    lvl 20 Geo-Attunement, Qufim (I-9) next to Spine, use to have a Dancing Weapon wondering around.
    lvl 26 Geo-Focus, Gusgen Mines, G-8 left after first X junction, left hand side, 2 Fly Agaric (Mushroom) guarding.
    lvl 34 Geo-CHR, Lower Delkfutt's Tower, E-8, Second Floor, u need to turn left once you zone in, and get up with the stair ahead.
    lvl 49 Geo-Dex, Behemoth's DOminio, E-8, pick the lower path going out to Behemoth camp, it's hiding behind the Column, when you come out. (Right Hand side)

Note1 - I started to believe that Skill need to up to the level to get it from Reservoir. I'm going to check...
    Note2 - All right, the statement in Note 1 is wrong, skill not capped, doesn't matter. As long as you learn the Indi group, you will get Geo group. I tried at Kon Highlands, only having limited Indi learned, but carrying the rest. I clicked on the Reservoir, I can't learn it. Once I use the Indi Precision. Clicked again, and I get Geo-Precision. Of course, I Have no idea what spell it is, which is why I used all I can learn. (Bought in bag to test). Now I'm heading back to Gusgen Mines, unless the spell is over my level and I have yet learned the according Indi-spell.
    Note 3 - Confirming Note 2 statement. Just get Gusgen Mines' Geo-Focus, after I used all the Indi scrolls that I can learned.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Reservoirs can be found in: Bostauniex Oubliette, East Ronfaure, Gusgen Mines, Konschtat Highlands, Beadeaux, Beaucedine Glacier (2), Behemoth's Dominion, Castle Oztroja, Crawler's Nest, Davoi, Fei'Yin, Garlaige Citadel, La Thiene (2), Lower Delkfutt's, Qufim, Rolanberry, Sauromugue Champaign, Tahrongi Canyon, Upper Delkfutt's, Xarcabard, & that appears to be it. I think there's 27 or 28 GEO spells, I'm tired but the numbers are close. I think I might've missed one or two somewhere.
    May I ask? Those area with (2) meaning there is 2 Reservoir in the area?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I just made my way to the Konschtat reservoir to learn Geo-Precision but was unable to do so.
    I am lvl 10, capped bell and capped geomancy (30) and I already learned Indi-Precision.

edit: More information, whether its relevant or not - Watersday
    edit 2: Waited for game day to change to Windsday, incase you can only learn the spell from a reservoir once per game day or some BS, still no dice.
    Maybe you have to actually be at or above the level required to cast the Geo-tier of a spell?

When I check the reservoir, it reads: "There is nothing out of the ordinary here."

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

What's the best weapon to use when leveling as Geo?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I just made my way to the Konschtat reservoir to learn Geo-Precision but was unable to do so.
    I am lvl 10, capped bell and capped geomancy (30) and I already learned Indi-Precision.

edit: more information, whether its relevant or not - Watersday

When I check the reservoir, it reads: "There is nothing out of the ordinary here."
    I got that message, only I have already learned the spell from the location. Check your spell list?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by chichicha View Post
    I got that message, only I have already learned the spell from the location. Check your spell list?
    Checked spell list, nada. Relogged and still nothing.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Were in konschtat is is? I'll go check too.

Also; I assume geo-regen is in La Theine; anyone found a geo spot there (not a waypoint).

Guessing the reason you can't learn it is because geo-precision is 14.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    Were in konschtat is is? I'll go check too.
    lvl 14 Geo-Precision, Konschtat Highlands, F-6, Bottom Right Corner, 3 Boulders surrounding it.
    lvl 20 Geo-Attunement, Qufim (I-9) next to Spine, use to have a Dancing Weapon wondering around.
    lvl 26 Geo-Focus, Gusgen Mines, G-8 left after first X junction, left hand side, 2 Fly Agaric (Mushroom) guarding.
    lvl 34 Geo-CHR, Lower Delkfutt's Tower, E-8, Second Floor, u need to turn left once you zone in, and get up with the stair ahead.
    lvl 49 Geo-Dex, Behemoth's DOminio, E-8, pick the lower path going out to Behemoth camp, it's hiding behind the Column, when you come out. (Right Hand side)
    Bumping this to next page
    edited Geo-Precision's level.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Thanks. Also, precision is 14, not 10.

Thanks, I've changed that. Sorry, my bad ><

Also, if anyone found anywhere with Reservoir, please do let us know! Cheers!

lvl 19 Geo-Regen, TBC
    lvl 32 Geo-Barrier, TBC
    lvl 34 Geo-Refresh, TBC
    lvl 37 Geo-MND, TBC
    lvl 38 Geo-Fury, TBC
    lvl 40 Geo-INT, TBC
    lvl 43 Geo-AGI, TBC
    lvl 44 Geo-Fend, TBC
    lvl 46 Geo-VIT, TBC
    lvl 50 Geo-Acumen, TBC
    lvl 52 Geo-STR, TBC
    lvl 52 Geo-Slow, TBC
    lvl 56 Geo-Torpor, TBC
    lvl 62 Geo-Slip, TBC
    lvl 68 Geo-Languor, TBC
    lvl 72 Geo-Paralysis, TBC
    lvl 74 Geo-Vex, TBC
    lvl 80 Geo-Frailty, TBC
    lvl 86 Geo-Vilt, TBC
    lvl 92 Geo-Malaise, TBC
    lvl 92 Geo-Gravity, TBC
    lvl 98 Geo-Fade, TBC

You need to learn the relevant Indi-Spell, and reached the correct level, before you can obtain the "free" spell from Reservoir. (already done testing)

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    I-7 of Foret de Hennetiel has a Geomantic Resevoir.
    Is this a new place?

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Is this a new place?
    Yes. There are a few Geomagnetic Resevoirs in Ulbuka itself.

ok, i won't go then, since I'm still consider low level lolz
    I believed those are lvl 80+ Geo-Spells locations. I am not ready for 600k to NPC for 1 scroll...

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

You need to learn the relevant Indi-Spell, and reached the correct level, before you can obtain the "free" spell from Reservoir. (already done testing)
    So I tried at level 18 (since no one at the time knew anything) and I couldn't learn Kon's however, I went to learn Tahrongi's first, then Kon, so it appears you do need to learn them in order as it's sort of a "quest" as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast