Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    nope. it said exactly "Take on as many as you can and help the colonization effort succeed!"

im staring at it now
    I just remembered this, but talking to Brenton gives:
    "Saddle up with as many diff'rent coalitions as possible, and you just might become the prospectin'est pioneer in all of Ulbuka."

The mission description says what Arthars has written though.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I just remembered this, but talking to Brenton gives:
    "Saddle up with as many diff'rent coalitions as possible, and you just might become the prospectin'est pioneer in all of Ulbuka."

The mission description says what Arthars has written though.
    And that is what I was talking about earlier. Everyone that I know that has the mission so far has done assignments in every coalition so far and on top of that we were all spammy on the quests. I've done them all except Exotic Delicacies, Geothermal Expedition, and the leafkin quest myself and I got the mission.

Kind of related, the Naakual KIs can be bought before the cut scene at the castle, not that this is really useful.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I haven't done assignments for every Coalition and progressed. Specifically I've never done Mummer's, Inventor's or Scout's. '~' So I wouldn't it's necessary to do one of every coalition assignment.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

well theres no way i can find out now since i got it, spira and some others as well

for those who havent get it after 50 tags im pretty sure you do not have most of quest done as well

its not fame related but definately some pre-quest? idk man light will be shed soon

actually my main havent got it as well cos my mule has gotten extra tags from bug and got mission yest

i guess today or 6+ hours time when i got the 3 tags i missed out, i'll find out if i can do the misson as well since whatever my mule done, i done the same, except for the 3 extra tags she got from bug

ok, did anyone mentioned about what assignments they have done so far? Im not saying 50 tags but im saying total different type of assignments. Under quest : Assignments

I have got 11

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Slycer View Post
    That's not it, quests are definitely involved, although it's not specifically fame-related (see above for reasoning). I have 52~53 done with at least one completed from each coalition.

For people who DO have access, can you confirm whether or not you've completed the following quests (as they seem coalition related)? Specifically, knowing if you do NOT have some of them completed will be helpful in narrowing it down.

Scaredy-Cats
    Raptor Rapture
    Keep Your Bloomers On, Erisa
    Vegetable Vegetable Revolution
    No Laughing Matter

I've already confirmed from someone with access that "Don't Ever Leaf Me" is not required (he didn't complete it).
    I have completed Scaredy-Cats, Raptor Rapture and Keep Your Bloomers On, Erisa, and I'm almost sure I've done more than 50 assignments since yesterday I went to bed with 0 imprimaturs and only 4 assignments pending (1 tag each). I haven't done the Vegetable Vegetable Revolution since there's always a root blocking my way on Sih. I think I can solo that on SCH, but will take forever and one mistake will mean game over.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Seekers_o...in_Mission_1-6

Vegetable Vegetable Revolution isn't needed, same reason as above, i flagged it but haven't done it due to roots. But i got the mission at the castle. I can also say I have yet to finish the leaf kin one too, because i hate fishing enough as is with the fps drop.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Mission got on arthars, i did single tags since i hit disciple on peacekeeper and counted, and now exactly on 50th tag. some compilation on my 2 IDs:

Arthars quest done all, except:
    Exotic Delicacies(not started)
    No Laughing Matter(only talked to first npc)
    Twitherym Dust (completed but not turned in)
    Empty Nest (completed but not turned in)
    Dont' Ever Leaf Me(only talked to first npc)
    Raptor Rapture(only talked to first npc)
    vegetable Vegetable Revolution(Completed but not turned in)
    Total COMPLETED types of assignments: 6
    Checked Brendon at lights day 5:31

Mule quest done all, except:
    Exotic Delicacies(not started)
    Twitherym Dust (completed but not turned in)
    Empty Nest (completed but not turned in)
    Dont' Ever Leaf Me(only talked to first npc)
    Raptor Rapture(only talked to first npc)
    vegetable Vegetable Revolution(Completed but not turned in)

Total COMPLETED types of assignments: 11
    Checked Brendon at i forgot time....

at least this strikes out number of different assignment needed.... im pretty sure 6 is very little... Both ID got all logging,watercrafting,demolishing, toxic and para resilience if that even mattered

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I've done Vegetable Vegetable Revolution, Raptor Rapture, and Scaredy-Cats, and have used up all my Imprimaturs, and can't flag it. I don't have Watercrafting, nor have I finished Don't Ever Leaf Me or Keep Your Bloomers On, Erisa. Also haven't done several other quests, but I'd be surprised if any of them are related. I'm a Disciple at the Peacekeeper's coalition, and I've done assignments there as well as the Pioneer's and Scout's coalitions.

Guess I'll just burn more imprimaturs tomorrow when they regenerate, and hope for the best.

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Hm, I think I am still petitioner in all coalitions, since I've spread out my tags quite a lot. Could that be the reason, or I just misscounted assignments?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

petitioner all around here when i flagged and completed it. just got rank up in scouts a hour ago with new tag now.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

there are 6 coalition right?

Maybe u need 6 minimum cos game assume u will do 1 for each coalition before 50 tags?

did people who havent get mission clear 6 diff assignments? (ASSUMING YOU COUNTED YOU USED 50 TAGS DEFINATELY)

Quote Originally Posted by Taim Meich View Post
    Hm, I think I am still petitioner in all coalitions, since I've spread out my tags quite a lot. Could that be the reason, or I just misscounted assignments?
    I assume you have more than 6... so maybe u just miscounted

Campaign
    BG Level

Not sure if I did 50 Imprimaturs yet, but I didn't receive the mission either yesterday.
    Think I'm second rank in Pioneer's and likely first rank in all the other coalitions.
    Did a few Lair Reive missions from Peacekeepers and didn't touch any of the other coalitions.
    Eeehr aside from a few chest minigames.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

This may be one of those lost-in-translation things because I'm having difficulty understanding your posts lately, lol.

There are six coalitions: Pioneer, Mummer, Inventor, Courier, Scout, Peacekeeper. I have only completed 5 different coalition assignments. (Clear: Ceizak; Preserve: Ceizak; Preserve: Yashe; Patrol: Rala; Support: Ceizak) That's Peacekeeper, Pioneer, and Courier if you're curious.

Rather unfortunately I never thought to count the number of imprimaturs I used total, however I never abused the glitch (because I didn't know it existed) and I lost imprimaturs due to capping out at 15. How many? At least like two.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Is there anything to do after the CS at the Castle? It feels like not.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

thats all for this patch it seem, next is die to naakual and earn bayld!!! XD

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Is there anything to do after the CS at the Castle? It feels like not.
    There aren't any more missions as far as I'm aware, so that's it. Which is just.. ugh..

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    There aren't any more missions as far as I'm aware, so that's it. Which is just.. ugh..

... from WotG.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

At a certain point WotG was even like "what you expected more missions? don't you know Lilisette needs time to recover!" This ending/break in missions was just so ... it just fizzled... At least in the beginning of WotG I was interested in wtf Cait Sith was! Meanwhile, in Adoulin.........

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

They better not drag this out for 3 years again ._. However, all signs point that so far... what with the weekly progression caps, and the imprimature requirements for flagging missions... I assume they will continue that practice in the future.

Campaign
    BG Level

Well yeah.
    WotG was waaaaay too watered down through time to cover the fact they didn't have resources to develop new stuff.
    While their situation has hardly changed since then from an organizational/manpower point of view, I truly hope they do not go that way again.

I also found it annoying how they split the whole story into Missions + questlines x 3, making so to progress in quests you had to be past a certain point in quests and vice-versa. A single, better streamlined, more coherent, more articulated plot-line would have been much better.
    In WotG sometimes you had the impression that completely different teams developed each of those things and that they didn't always talk to each other >___>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast