Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

thats really just people being foolish.
    or wanting to clear quests fast/easy.

if u can wait, the prices will fall eventually.

the only thing worth picking up right now is the twitherym scale and umbril ooze to get watercrafting, which gives access to the rest of Foret - the lack of which might put you at a disadvantage for harvesting in Foret, and access to Tchakka, which isn't even a concern at the moment.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Taim Meich View Post
    Just for the record, did two more assignments today (or it was three?), and Brennon was still babbling about doing stuff so I became famous. Then, just after turning in the last assignment and checking I didn't have CS, I did the last CS of Vegetable Vegetable Revolution, returned and... CS! That points clearly to the 3 coalition leaders quests as additional requirements.
    This could also mean theres some wait/zone requirement after turning in your 50th imprimatur though.

What are the coalition leader quests?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

The end of the dinner party mission CS ends rather anticlimactically. I'm guessing after the next update we'll continue where we left off by examining the gate again to see the 2nd half of that dinner party. As of now there's not even an inkling of a clue of what to do or where to go next.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Scarrdy-cat, Vegetables vegetables revolution and Raptor rapture. However someone stated they could obtain the dinner invite without clearing the last two.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    Scarrdy-cat, Vegetables vegetables revolution and Raptor rapture. However someone stated they could obtain the dinner invite without clearing the last two.
    yup my SS confirmed you dont have to clear them, but i did flagged them

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Also what if to get to each 'next batch' of missions you have to do X amount of coalition assignments to advance? So to progress thus far we needed to do 50, but I fear we'd have to do maybe 80 for the next chapter then maybe 100+ for the other chapters. Similar to how your progress in WOTG was hindered by nation story quests, SOA may have coalition assignment roadblocks

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I dunno, the previous mission mentioned that specifically, but there's no indication that this is the case for further missions.

Also, the whole scene cut after Arciela was horrible. No talk, no pointers, no nothing.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

yea... the end CS is wierd, i didnt even get to eat the bread on the table

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    i feel bad for the people that bought all those quest items off AH for like 200k+ each, like those twith wings/oozes etc in a vain attempt to spur the mission line through fame. Unless fame becomes relevant later for some kind of scroll quest/tuning fork, yall just wasted tons of gil
    Well in theory even people who farmed still wasted tons of gil.
    I could have sold mine for like 500k instead of using them for myself

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I still can't get the cutscene from Brenton or get Dalish to say something different, waiting on my tags to refresh but I went around to Inventors and Mummors doing coalition missions, gonna do 1 in Pioneer's and then Scout's and see if that will trigger it then..

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

story spoiler
    Spoiler: show
    Arciela's story so far reminds me too much of ToAU... brother and sister thing being part of the ruling body. Also, ya that castle cutscene was awful. Didn't resemble anything like a meeting of the minds. Not to mention the conclusion didn't even hype up the next batch as nothing of importance happened.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

well if you do vege vege revolution, you will know something is brewing ;o

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    well if you do vege vege revolution, you will know something is brewing ;o
    This. The three storyline quests do a far better job of adding mystery, strife, and conflict to the story of Adoulin than the final CS did.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'd be amazed if those Coalition storylines didn't become mandatory for progression in the long run purely because of their content.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Still haven't been able to progress. I hit did 11 imps worth of peacekeepers after hitting disciple, and did either a 1 or a 3 in scouting coalition , hit rank 3 fame by completing 21 quests.Did scaredy-cats raptor rapture and accepted leaf. Unless someone can think of something Either Disciple isn't 40 imps or I dunno.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobsonofgod View Post
    Still haven't been able to progress. I hit did 11 imps worth of peacekeepers after hitting disciple, and did either a 1 or a 3 in scouting coalition , hit rank 3 fame by completing 21 quests.Did scaredy-cats raptor rapture and accepted leaf. Unless someone can think of something Either Disciple isn't 40 imps or I dunno.
    how many type of assignment completed atm? trying to help u crack this down if counting is definately right

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

I have completed Preserve:Ceizak Preserve: Yashse Patrol Rala Survey: Ceizak
    I started with the survey. Then a couple Yashe then nothing but Ceizak until I unlocked Patrol then it was patrol for all the remainder.
    (always picking signboard for peacekeepers and emblem on the survey)

Maybe I need to do at least 1 from Pioneers coalition ?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

so u completed only 4 diff assignment?

you can try 5 diff, i did 6, and many thinks number of quest/fame doesnt relate so diff assignments is my only bet for now

dont have to be pioneer, i only did 5 type of peacekeeper and 1 from courier. Just try any 5 different assignments, then prolly 6.... and by then if still no go... quests will be your last bet (i have to stand by the majority and dont think quest is the key)

and finally you MUST make sure u counted 50 correctly XD

timing and rezone and maybe wait 1 game day? these usual bs may apply

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I'd be amazed if those Coalition storylines didn't become mandatory for progression in the long run purely because of their content.
    I expect this, just like in WotG anyway,sorta

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I currently have one single imprimatur left and have used everything before today, since SoA's release. I don't think my counting abilities are in question here as that's clearly over 50 imprimaturs, and I still do not have access to the next mission. Currently waiting for in-game midnight to see if that does anything.

Edit: Nothing happened at 0:00, nothing happened after zoning.
    Fame rank 3, 8 different completed assignments at least one from each coalition, 21 completed quests

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast