Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I have fewer quests, only fame 2, did vegetable revolution and scaredy cats, didn't do the raptor one. I'm rank 2 pioneer and rank2 inventor, uses exactly 50 imps this morning(49 didnt do it, did my 50th and got CS) try a few more imps as that's probably key man.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Guy in ls has the same problem except he's done 6 different completed assignments and 27 completed quests and hasn't wasted a tag since it came out, as well as doing at least 1 from each coalition. . .

Same problem, completed scaredy cats, flagged but not completed raptor and vegatable.
    done multiple tasks for 6/6 coalitions, rank 2 peackeeper

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I only have like 4-5 different assignments done and got the mission so it's definitely not that.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I almost wonder if it's related to the number of assignments, and not specifically the number of imprimaturs. Someone who's only been using one tag at a time will have completed three times as many assignments as someone who's been using three at a time. Could potentially resolve the discrepancies between the number of imprimaturs used.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

It's 50. People just don't know how to count. The game went live on Wednesday the 27th. You were given 3 seals. You unlock 4 per day. If you "did" in fact get your seals day one it probably was very late on the 27th (assuming US time). Meaning by Thursday night (the 28th) the maximum you could have completed was 7. For those people who started on day one, took advantage of no glitch at all, the absolute earliest you could have earned the next mission was last night. However, there were a lot of connection problems during launch. My guess, most people didn't actually get their tags till sometime on Thursday the 28th meaning their 50th seal is popping up right around now. Then there were probably people who let their stock get up to 15 and they missed one or two.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I went and did a handful of quests, after each quest I'd go back to brenton and see if I could progress, I went and completed both the waypoint quests and went back to him and I was able to trigger it. Possibly its linked?

Completed, Vegtable Vegetable Revolution, Western Waypoints, Ho! Wes..Eastern Waypoints, Ho!, and No Laughing Matter in the last 3 hours and only after waypoints I could progress.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

38 quests completed with the coalition leader ones being in there, fame 3, haven't ranked up in a single coalition yet, done atleast one task from every coalition, didn't keep track of number of imprimaturs used, all but one or two of those was 1 imprimatur per task.

Checked after every turned in task today, got the Brenton CS around 10 AM ingame directly after turning in a Courier's task without zoning, zoned straight into Eastern Adoulin and talked to Dimmian for KI, proceeded to the castle and waited until 15:00 for and got the CS.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

I just completed another assignment from pioneers coalition (my first for that coalition and after i handed it in, got quest flagged)(so its either disciple isn't 40 completed imps, its a total number of assignments or you need at least 1 completed pioneers assignment).

Guy in my ls got it too, but he didn't do an assignment he did 4 or so quests, then checked back and got it flagged....

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by cchristo View Post
    It's 50. People just don't know how to count. The game went live on Wednesday the 27th. You were given 3 seals. You unlock 4 per day. If you "did" in fact get your seals day one it probably was very late on the 27th (assuming US time). Meaning by Thursday night (the 28th) the maximum you could have completed was 7. For those people who started on day one, took advantage of no glitch at all, the absolute earliest you could have earned the next mission was last night. However, there were a lot of connection problems during launch. My guess, most people didn't actually get their tags till sometime on Thursday the 28th meaning their 50th seal is popping up right around now. Then there were probably people who let their stock get up to 15 and they missed one or two.
    actually theres even more complication, which happened to my 3rd ID

i kinda just bring all 3 ID into adoulin and because of exploration purpose, i just log my 3rd mule out in adoulin and did not first hand talk to brendon

and also even if you talked to brendon, YOU MUST TALK TO THE TASK DELEGATOR to get your first 3 tags and the recharge timer. my 3rd ID was 5 tags behind when i finally logged him in the next morning and started doing quests for him

if you only talked to brendon, the 3 tags will always be on hold until u talk to delegator, and thus can further delay your current tags counts..............

as of yesterday night, it was the earliest legit day to get 50th done ASSUMING YOU ARE THE FIRST FEW TO STEP FOOT ON ADOULIN AND TALKED TO TASK DELEGATOR... i assume in a few tags done all of you will be able to get mission i guess... because clearly from what we seeing here, there seem to be no link to quests etc

and jim you must have miscounted then!!! XD

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Burned four more tags and still can't flag it, and I started the day of the expansion without ever letting them stack up to 15.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

So I've got an interesting one. LS mate who has been doing tags since the first night of the expansion, never let his tags overflow, and is 42/42 quests... still can't get the mission. Either glitched or there is some other prerequisite we haven't spotted yet, assuming he didn't screw up some how but I don't think he did.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Maybe its related to time. Maybe X hours must elapse since you unlocked Adoulin. Or maybe those who paid 1m got a slight bonus on progression or something.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Obtained invite after completing yet another coalition op. If it's not a minimum number of imprimaturs, then it's a minimum amount of "things" done in general between coalition ops and quests.
    I completed Scarrdycat and VVRevolution, not Raptor rapture, so I doubt the coalition specific quests are required...

Dayman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuneo Okumura
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I just got the cutscene earlier this evening, and I gained access to Adoulin via finding a fount, so I wouldn't say anyone has a bonus on it. Besides using 50 imprimaturs, I made sure to do an assignment for each coalition. I'm not sure that made any difference at all, but I did get the cutscene when I used my 50th imprimatur.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Can't be it, cause I only took assignments from Peacekeepers and scouts, haven't touched other coalitions at all yet.

Campaign
    BG Level

Completed Scaredy Cats and Vegetable, flagged but not completed Raptor.
    Not really 100% sure I've done 50 Imprimaturs but judging from the fact I only have 10 left I'd be leaning to say that I did.
    I always took 3 together.
    Only 2 missions I've ever done are "Clear The Way" in Ceizak and the Lair Reve Peacekeepers one, in Ceizak.

Brenton still won't give me the mission.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Shandris

I definitely wasn't able to get it until I did the Scaredy Cats quest. I had rank 3 fame already, missing 3 quests (Scaredy cats + Raptor rapture were 2 of the missing), did the scaredy cats quest (but not raptor), and got the quest.

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Completed Scaredy Cats and Vegetable, flagged but not completed Raptor.
    Not really 100% sure I've done 50 Imprimaturs but judging from the fact I only have 10 left I'd be leaning to say that I did.
    I always took 3 together.
    Only 2 missions I've ever done are "Clear The Way" in Ceizak and the Lair Reve Peacekeepers one, in Ceizak.

Brenton still won't give me the mission.
    I you have 10 imprimaturs left and didn't get extras because of the cancelling glitch, you still haven't done 50.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I've been checking Brenton after every assignment lately, but I haven't been getting the CS. I just dropped some gil to complete the Flutter/Crocs/Shot Dark quest series and both the Naakaul pop NPC & Brenton decided to give me the time of day afterwards.

Edit: If you're curious what quests I have yet to complete;

Spoiler: show
    Hop to It
    A Geothermal Expedition
    I'm on a Boat
    Don't Ever Leaf Me
    Exotic Delicacies
    No Laughing Matter
    Vegetable Vegetable Revolution
    A Thirst for the Ages

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast