+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Same here Cutriss. I enjoyed it. I became very disinterested midway through season 3 because I was sick of the military group and the uninteresting male clones, but after that it returned to the the female clones and regained its form. There wasn't any big Boss Battle, and their victory felt a little too easy but I thought it was good. They packed a lot into those 45 minutes. I'm excited to see what they can do with the whole body modification Neolution idea next season. However I do recognize there has to reach a certain point where the levels of conspiracies have to reach a diminishing return of plausibility. If it keeps going higher and higher after 4 seasons it might reach Metal Gear Solid levels of silly.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

The relationship between Donnie and Helena is amazing to watch grow. The amount of times I went "Awww" when he revealed Jesse.

I loved it. Can't wait for next season with crazy Hydra tech

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

It's already getting there for me, and it feels like they are getting sloppier. Alison's campaign ate up large chunks of the show's time this season, but they wrapped it up with a short, uneventful scene, and totally abandoned her drug-dealing high school sweetheart. There was another clone IN THE SAME TOWN just painting nails, and no one knew about her for years until they conveniently needed someone to get a fresh sample off of, and a Rachel body double. Don't worry about her backstory or why she wasn't on clone club's radar, because they have given zero fucks about that on the show. The nebulous villain "top side" was easy to dispose of since they never actually put a face with the name. Then they traded it for another faceless villainous organization that was supposed to have been taken care of last season. The explanation for why Neolution came back into the story was basically, "Oh, yeah. Leekie was not really the head guy after all. Them's the breaks."

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Crystal wasn't in the same town. They did mention it was about 200 miles (300 clicks) down the highway. It was convenient, yes, and a bit lazily written, but i'll barely give it a pass.

And if the military doesn't go all cover-up mode and wipe out the entire Leda program next season, well that is going to be one inept military when you consider a PMC was basically wiped out when the Castor program base went kaboom & Paul's death, a ranking military officer.

Pretty meh about Neolution though. Wasn't wowed over Rachel's predicament. Still meh over Cosmia's fling of a red herring. And if Gracie's final scene in the series was sleeping with a Castor clone... well that was a crappy loose end to tie up.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Pretty meh about Neolution though. Wasn't wowed over Rachel's predicament. Still meh over Cosmia's fling of a red herring. And if Gracie's final scene in the series was sleeping with a Castor clone... well that was a crappy loose end to tie up.
    That wasn't just "a Castor clone", that was Mark. And anyway, I expect they'll be written out but that it's not done yet. Most of the Castors are done, but I expect Mark will be cured, Gracie will die to her disease, and Mark replace Paul as the solemn commando guy.

I expect Shay will be coming back as well.

The only real WTF thing for me yesterday was:
    Spoiler: show
    Siobhan knew that Ferdinand killed her Sinn Féin buddy, but seems rather nonchalant whenever Ferdinand and Agent 47 come on down to the smoker's clean room to get the blood sample from the chimera lady.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

The show is pretty painful to watch at the moment. I think I'm going to have to abandon it.

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Well I am bad at the castor names anyways. I think someone posted earlier how hard it was to differentiate between them all when scars was mostly the only outward way to tell them apart. Mark was the standout, but I seriously forgot about him midway through the season. Plus I don't even remember the name of the clone that got shot in the cornfield. Kinda forgettable

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Mark was shot in the corn field. He survived because of Sarah helping him who then saved Sarah's life when Rudy wanted to kill her.

I was surprised that delphine didn't try to bribe Shay though after the whole "I'mma kill ya bitch" Bathtub thing. Like fuck, even if I'm a hippie, I'm calling the cops after that.

I liked and didn't like the Castor clones. I liked the idea of them but would have liked more difference between them. You can only tell Rudy and Mark apart cause of Scar and redneck hair. Though, it is interesting. Castor got a clone batch of 6, and that's it. Leda clones are up to, 15 now?

Sarah
    Beth
    Cosima
    Helena
    Alison
    Russian
    Transgender
    Rachel
    Crystal(The one used to replace Rachel, whatever her name was)
    like 3 UK ones that Helena killed
    The one that blogged her death

Oh and Rachel's creepy ass sister thing

I think thats all. So why does leda get so many and Castor was only 6?

Also, Neolution will just be some Hydra moles and Topside will be something crazy that's probably known about all of this and is just treating it as a massive social experiment.

BG Level

Yea sucks about Castor. Ari Millen doesn't get enough credit doing the clone thing as opposed Maslany. Barring Mark, they were all homogenous in their mannerisms.

And Leda is up to 21. The Helsinki incident had Topside execute 6 self-aware clones back in 2006.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

http://www.imdb.com/emmys/nomination...ac_emy_noms_sm
    Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series
    Nominees:
    Claire Danes for "Homeland"
    Viola Davis for "How to Get Away with Murder"
    Taraji P. Henson for "Empire"
    Elisabeth Moss for "Mad Men"
    Robin Wright for "House of Cards"
    Tatiana Maslany for "Orphan Black"

ronpaul.gif

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

She better fucking win. She plays like 7 (?) characters and my brain has never had any resistance to believing that she's a different person.

Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    Mark was shot in the corn field. He survived because of Sarah helping him who then saved Sarah's life when Rudy wanted to kill her.

I was surprised that delphine didn't try to bribe Shay though after the whole "I'mma kill ya bitch" Bathtub thing. Like fuck, even if I'm a hippie, I'm calling the cops after that.

I liked and didn't like the Castor clones. I liked the idea of them but would have liked more difference between them. You can only tell Rudy and Mark apart cause of Scar and redneck hair. Though, it is interesting. Castor got a clone batch of 6, and that's it. Leda clones are up to, 15 now?

Sarah
    Beth
    Cosima
    Helena
    Alison
    Russian
    Transgender
    Rachel
    Crystal(The one used to replace Rachel, whatever her name was)
    like 3 UK ones that Helena killed
    The one that blogged her death

Oh and Rachel's creepy ass sister thing

I think thats all. So why does leda get so many and Castor was only 6?

Also, Neolution will just be some Hydra moles and Topside will be something crazy that's probably known about all of this and is just treating it as a massive social experiment.
    Well, keep in mind with the Castor clones, that a bunch of them had died previously, too-- enough that they all knew the signs that the end was coming.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I'm at the point in the show where I believe they aren't played by the same person anymore. Bitch better win

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Spoiler: show

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I was pretty critical of the last half of season 3, but that was a fantastic season opener. Tons of backstory

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I felt so bad for Beth while watching that episode. Like, holy shit. To go from Normal person, to not being able to trust a single person and to think that you legit killed a civilian even though she saved her own life without knowing it.

What a great episode. Plus, its super awesome to hear the wife go on for an hour about how she wants to have sex with the main actress. lol