FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

These reports reference a male, not a female.
    Was gonna say, don't remember Copperhead being female. Also, the voice doesn't sound right..

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Batman: Arkham Origins Online Component Confirmed

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today confirmed that Batman: Arkham Origins will ship with a mode that allows players to take the franchise’s award-winning gameplay online to play with friends and foes. The online component blends the traditional Arkham gameplay with third-person shooter mechanics and is in development by Splash Damage.

The online mode will be available for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC. The game is scheduled to launch worldwide October 25, 2013.

The Batman: Arkham Origins Online mode offers players the chance to hunt as Batman or Robin against the most challenging opponents yet, friends and other gamers online. Players can also take on the role of a Super-Villain Elite and get a peek behind the curtain of what it’s like to side with The Joker or Bane as they establish their legacy by taking down Batman and Robin, and anyone else who gets in their way. Fans will even be able call in the ultimate reinforcement to help turn the tide in any match by playing as The Joker or Bane themselves.

Developed by WB Games Montréal, Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline set several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City’s most dangerous criminals, the game showcases a young and unrefined Batman as he faces a defining moment in his early career as a crime fighter that sets his path to becoming the Dark Knight. As the story unfolds, players will meet many important characters for the first time and forge key relationships.

Batman: Arkham Origins will be available for the PS3, Xbox 360, the Wii U system, and Windows PC. Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate, the handheld version developed by Armature Studio, will be available for PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system and the Nintendo 3DS handheld system. The game will release on all platforms worldwide on October 25, 2013.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I have no faith in splash damage, this game doesn't need mp anyway. Brink was fucking terrible.

I got an invite today but when I went there it said it was too late. Now I'm getting servers problems or something. If I get it to work I will try it out.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today unveiled details for the Batman: Arkham Origins Collector’s Edition. The UK package will be available from 25th October, 2013 in limited quantities for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment, and will retail for £79.99. The North American version of the Collector’s Edition will be announced next week.

The UK Batman: Arkham Origins Collector’s Edition will include the following extensive bonus content

• Exclusive Arkham Origins highly detailed premium statue featuring Batman & The Joker

• 80-page, full-color hardcover artbook

• Assassin’s Intel Dossier, including files on the eight assassins, as well as Black Mask’s contract

• 1st Appearance Batman Skin DLC

• Deathstroke Challenge Pack DLC – Usable throughout all the Arkham Origins Challenge maps and also includes two bonus challenge maps and two bonus Deathstroke Skins

• Exclusive 3D Metal Pack

• The PS3 edition will also include the Knightfall pack as an exclusive piece of content

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I got into the beta, it is rather unstable, the most I got to stay in a game was two minutes, picking fools off with Robin was fun.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Hanging like blackened teeth from the roof of the cave's mouth, the sea of bats angrily disperses as the Batwing roars through the interior waterfall of Batman's clandestine headquarters. The Batcave is a much larger expanse than the miniature proxy installed beneath Arkham Asylum in the first game. Iconic vehicles stand like trophies on raised platforms, his wardrobe emerges from the thick metallic walkways - enabling player's to switch bonus costumes between missions - and every inch drips with canny references placed for the eagle-eyed - which, aside from a glimpse of a newspaper cutting of the Red Hood spotted in Gotham, proves GamesTM certainly is not. But it also serves as a practical base for Batman to upgrade equipment and polish abilities. The most notable addition being Challenge Maps, a separate feature of previous entries , now accessible from the Batcave.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Knightfall Pack (Sony Exclusive)

Banned.

BG Level

Game looks like mote of the samr, which is good just kinda wish they made a new universe or a sequel.

I got into Batman around Knightsfall, nostalgia +1

the elephant whisperer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I just got through rereading Knightfall as it happens. Good timing game...good timing. (checks room for bugs)

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

People actually liked Knightfall??

I was like 12 and yeah I have fond memories of it

EU CE statue looks far better then the US one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast