+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

The next arkham game is supposed to be called arkham world, that could change of course. Kevin did say he has done hours of voice work for it as well as the article stated. So far I really like the game, there are some fps issues here and there. That first deathstroke fight was awesome(not implying there is another, unsure). According to ROcksteady tho they are tackling a new hero soon, so really I have no clue what is going on. I will say the voice actor for this batman is better than others have stated, go check out the voice actors on Return of the dark knight and get back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Had to disable DirectX 11 to get CS's to even work, tons of fucking bugs still. In one lvl using the batclaw to float platforms I just get stuck having to continue to hit spacebar to pull, even though i'm against the wall and I cant do anything other then restart from checkpoint.

I knew there was a reason I was gonna pirate this.
    Crouch cuts you free from your grapple. Had me confused for a few seconds as well when I was seemingly stuck pulling myself into a wall. There's a legit glitch I've ran into though, deactivating one of the riddler's towers. Requires you grappling up to an air vent and when you do, your fingers clip through the edge and you can't actually pull yourself up, so you end up stuck in a room unable to progress. You can quick travel out and continue, but you don't get credit for finishing the deactivation. Haven't found a workaround yet, but others are finding the same bug.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment announce the Batman: Arkham Collection Edition. The blockbuster Batman: Arkham videogame franchise has been united into one staggering package available on PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC.

The Batman: Arkham Collection Edition will be available in the US/UK from 22nd November 2013.

Developed by WB Games Montréal and Rocksteady Studios, Batman ™: Arkham Collection Edition brings together the full collection of Arkham Games:

• Batman: Arkham Asylum
    • Batman: Arkham City
    • Batman: Arkham Origins

Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City will be available as digital downloads, while the latest game, Batman: Arkham Origins is obtainable as a physical disc.

The Windows PC versions of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City will be Game of the Year editions. Included in the PS3 version of Batman: Arkham Origins will be the Knightfall DLC pack.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Initiation Challenge Map add-on available tomorrow
    Tomorrow, December 3, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will be releasing the Initiation Challenge Map Add-On for Batman: Arkham Origins on the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live online entertainment network from Microsoft, Steam and Nintendo eShop for £5.49. The Initiation Add-On focuses on Bruce Wayne before he donned his cowl, and introduces a new challenge campaign with four unique challenge maps and two original skins – Initiation Bruce Wayne and Vigilante Bruce Wayne. Players who have purchased the Batman: Arkham Origins Season Pass and are connected to the Internet will have instant access to the content.

Set high in the Paektu-San Mountains of North Korea, the Initiation Add-On follows a young Bruce Wayne as he faces his ultimate test. Players will embark upon a series of challenge maps that test their martial arts training across exotic locales, including a bamboo forest and a mountain top monastery. Fans will face fresh enemies along with an epic final test to prove their worthiness to Bruce’s greatest and most pitiless teacher, Kirigi.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

What killed the dinosaurs!?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Cold, Cold Heart coming April 22nd
    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...-heart-dlc.jpg

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Cannot wait !

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

@_@ Hype

Edit : Steam is still not showing it as a pre-order... weird, considering they showed a pre-order for the first DLC combo pack.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Well, got he DLC... not surprised that there is already a bug where you try to get out of the batcave and you cannot open the door -.-

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Well, was able to fix it by doing a restart. Already done with the DLC actually... and I wasn't playing it all at once (took at least two long breaks with a couple mini breaks). Less playtime than
    Arkham City Quinn DLC. The story though, however short was good... but left wanting.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

i'm sorry for the bump and i'm really ashamed to ask but meh

Bought the game this morning, and i'm stuck at the deathstroke fight (yes yes, i'm probably bad)

Anyone have a trick for the timing? I tried to go aggressive with 3-4 hits after counter

I tried going defensive 1 hit after counter

I've tried the Batclaw but he always counter the shit out of me.

I can somehow get to P3 (with the sword) but I can never hit it he always always counter non stop.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Are you using normal aiming batclaw, or quick batclaw ? Reason I ask is because he will always block the aiming, but rarely ever blocks the quick. Also, you can straight up attack him, but be prepared for A LOT of quick counters.

Deathstroke fight is actually the easiest one in the game.. just have to know when to counter. If you can get the counter down on him, takes no more than 5 minutes at most.

I played defensively and just countered, its a good fight to teach you the counter mechanics especially if you've never played the others.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Yeah I did got happy when i beat it lol felt a little achievement