BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Currently Known Issues     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well I mean they basically saying they undid some of the last update with this one... job changes appear to the same from quick checks. Though I just noticed that in lowering the recast of liement to about a third of what it was they lowered the duration to about 1/6... seriously 10 seconds of absorb FU SE! My mannequin is still taru sized. Dimminian still has reduced prices. Reive is still 5 min. Still can acess storage. Delve is still here Not sure about barspells since not sure what they changed it to. Same goes for new enmity. Think that's about everything till you get into the resolved issues except...

Maybe that was what Khloros Blade was about?

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Snarl was a fucking stupid ability that should have been on a 10-20 minute timer, not 30 seconds.
    Late to the party but as much as I love it i have to agree. Snarl pretty much makes BST next to impossible to die unless they're fucking retarded.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nowadays though I find myself riding the timer pretty hard. Idk how many times I've ws then snarled and had hate back before snarl was back up. Kinda crazy lol. But without it pretty much no point in using jugs unless you somewhere where theres nothing too charm. Probably the reasoning behind it I'd guess. Charming for bsts that just want to stand back and watch. Jugs for bst that will take a weaker pet but augment that weakness with meleeing and pet food

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

with the current enmity situation snarl isn't as reliable as before.. in some scenarios it may not work as intended..

I don't know why anyone would complain that Snarl is too powerful anyway. if you consider the sorry state that jug pets (and BST) were pre-abyssea you wouldn't be inclined to think anything about BST was overpowered.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

[Issue Details]
    Able to select the random item received from a NPC at will during the "Adventurer Appreciation Campaign".

* As a temporary measure for this issue, we will be eliminating the NPC "Oblivious Adventurer" temporarily for the following areas.

Southern San d'Oria/Bastok Markets/Windurst Waters

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

* The issue was addressed during the maintenance that was conducted on May. 23, 2013 at 0:00 (PDT).
    I guess they would appreciate our understanding as well.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-%28Jul.-10%29
    Quote Originally Posted by NOC_NA
    [NA] Current Known Issues with the Version Update (Jul. 10)

We have confirmed the following issues after the version update that took place on Jul. 10, 2013.
    Investigation and recovery work is currently underway. We ask for your patience in this matter until the issue is addressed.

[Issue Details]

-A part of Delve's Notorious Monster"Kurma" is not showing correct resistance value.

-In all Reives, there are cases where players can't achieve experience points and alliance points when conquering.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ha, kurma was glitched not a nerf. Lmao

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Current Known Issues for the Recent Version Update (Nov. 6)

As of the recent version update which occurred on Nov. 4, 2013, we have identified the issues listed below. The issues are being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

[Current Known Issues]
    -Regarding Monstrosity, and when changing the monster’s type and in case the Monipulator decreases, the MP Cost does not release the Knowledge automatically.

-Regarding Mog Garden, there are cases where the screen freezes in certain events and players are unable to progress.

-Unable to take on the quest to awaken the Mythic Weapon when obtaining Mythic Weapon in Mog Bonanza.

-When offering the quests listed below, players are unable to take on the quest to awaken the Mythic Weapon.
    ?An Imperial Heist/Duties, Tasks, and Deeds/Forging a New Myth/Treasures of Aht Urhgan

-Regarding Battlefields that do not have the difficulty level set, the difficulty level displays a “Very Difficult” message.
    *In this case there is no difficulty level set.

-Regarding Mog Garden, certain items that can be obtained in Mineral Vein is incorrect.

- Survival Guide is not displayed in Outpost of Meriphataud Mountains.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5