BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

March 2013 Version Update (Seekers of Adoulin) - BG Wiki Update

Well... it's been a crazy couple of weeks. Seekers of Adoulin is finally here, and BG Wiki has exploded with new information and new contributors (around 2,500 individual edits over the past month, not including page creation). To new and old contributors alike, I first wanted to thank each of you for whatever contributions you've made. No contribution is too small, and I'm amazed at how fast the amount of information we have on the new content has grown.

At any rate... here are the goods. Rather than linking to the tons of individual pages that have popped up, I'm mostly just highlighting categories below. Click into them to see more.

Overall summary (all added quests, missions, items, key items, etc.): https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/March_201...Update_Changes

Reive Information (including area positions of colonization and lair reives)

Coalition Pages (including individual pages for each coalition with information on NPC, available services from edifications, and assignments)

Assignment Information (Coalition Assignment info, all neatly compiled in one place)

Geomancer and Geomantic Reservoir (learning locations for Geo-Spells)
    Rune Fencer

Seekers of Adoulin Missions
    Seekers of Adoulin Quests

Skirmish (just compiling information at the moment, but please add any that you have)

Still in progress is wrapping up area pages, monster categories, and individual monster pages... but I think the most important information is by and large all up now.

If you see an error, or missing information that you can confirm, please add it in! The more contributors we have, the better the quality of our information.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Honestly BGWiki seems like the only hope for the future of a FFXIWiki since otherwiki and GE are barely updated now. Only thing is that it's frustrating to basically use two different wikis for all your info needs: using wikia for the older stuff, and using BGWiki for newer stuff since around 2009. It would be great if eventually it could get to the point where BG was comprehensive and the only one needed. For old info it's mostly the little things like individual items, or synths, or vender info, stuff like that that is easy to navigate.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Well, Funkworkz took care of the synths aspect.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Speaking of that, I just completed Alchemy. now Goldsmithing, Smithing, Leathercraft, Woodworking, Clothcraft, Alchemy and Bonecraft now all have their recipes added to every individual item page. This puts us ahead of the game when people are looking for recipes. I plan on working on Cooking next, then Synergy thereafter.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

That's awesome. God help you if you're doing that manually.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Everything was manual if you want to do it correctly, do it right the first time...