Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flagged IP     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Flagged IP

Wasnt sure who i could contact with this problem, so starting this thread.

Me and at least one other of my friends have started getting captcha request when we try to access wiki. We're both from Russia, i am guessing other friends of mine are having the same issue, but they're not online atm, so cant check.

Could russian IPs be whitelisted? Or at the very least some particular pools that me and my friends are using, i can gather and PM our IPs if necessary. Going through captcha almost every time is incredibly annoying.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

We'll get on this soon. We've been hit by a particularly grand amount of spam accounts recently, so we prevented users from posting external link (to other sites) until they've been active for a while. Some other security measures that came with that may have hit you. If you can PM Ragns, he'll know what to do about that.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Gonna try to whitelist your ip region. If this happens to you again (or anyone else too) try to leave an extra message with the captcha like "Hi, this is [forumname] from BG forums".

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Alright, i already sent an extra message for myself, if it happens with my friends i'll tell them to do the same.