BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Synergy Recipes     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Synergy Recipes

A major gap we have had on BG Wiki is our lack of Synergy Recipes. I have redesigned the Synergy Recipes template to display similarly to other Crafting Recipes, and added every item to our recipe page. I would like to gather all recipes and complete that page

If anyone would like to contribute to BGWiki, please help by filling out recipes. All information needed can be obtained from Synergy Enthusiasts in-game. Do not worry about individual item pages for now, I just want to complete our master Recipe List.

For help on how to fill out the fields, please see the Amateur, Recruit, and Veteran ranks with the Edit button. These sections are done, and displaying in the way I would like the rest to display. If you are unsure of a field, use the {{Verification}} tag.

Every minor contribution helps, so please fill in anything you would like.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I have completed the synergy recipes page, and added all recipes to their item pages. BGWiki should now have every synthesis and synergy recipe in the game for every crafted item. A couple exceptions to this are Etching , Fishing, and Desynthesis.

If you feel like you could contribute to these pages, please feel free to do so.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I can see from the edit history on the wiki that this was a massive undertaking, so thanks for getting it done! Looks great.