Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Honestly, there isn't much more accuracy I could find even with haste dropping anyway. There's certainly more out there but not mountains by any means. I imagine RNG + DRG Accuracy bonus helps a lot.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

THe food that those mats make better be immense

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Would probably become unuseable though! Wouldn't use it on anything less than the top mobs and any mob worth using the food on is probably going to kill you.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I just hope that this won't bee the end of our delve victories!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I don't know their set-up but if I had to hazard a guess it's would be all-out RNG DD's with maybe a DRG thrown in for Angon. Melees are too much of a liability with grabbing hate and Naakual's TP moves from what I've seen. If they can stay alive they are fine but that's a massive if.
    Bee is nowhere near as dangerous as Trex. I believe it only uses the evasion aura every 25% HP, and aside from that, your main issue would be actually hitting the thing(if you can, it's fairly weak when fully buffed).

Our plan was to use 3-4 THF for a feint order, have a SMN alternating DD parties for Earthen Armor (stacked with scherzo) so melee wouldn't get 1shot by the Incisive moves and have DD bring Panacea so there's as little downtime as possible when getting hit by Vespine/Incisive moves. Unfortunately for us, we wasted a ton of time on Trex, which will probably be unkillable w/o 1-2 RNG parties, which we sorely lack.

Grats on 1st kill, though. Was it a team up or all 1 LS?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Would probably fall under too awesome to use in that scenario though. Any mob worth using the food on is probably going to kill you.
    and it had better persist through death*

this talk of requiring RNGs annoys me ): I dont want to have to lvl and gear another job

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just our LS, lunarians of bismark. Hard to get everyone one for a good try till today, but the wait paid off.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by EjinCaitsith View Post
    Bee is nowhere near as dangerous as Trex. I believe it only uses the evasion aura every 25% HP, and aside from that, your main issue would be actually hitting the thing(if you can, it's fairly weak when fully buffed).

Our plan was to use 3-4 THF for a feint order, have a SMN alternating DD parties for Earthen Armor (stacked with scherzo) so melee wouldn't get 1shot by the Incisive moves and have DD bring Panacea so there's as little downtime as possible when getting hit by Vespine/Incisive moves. Unfortunately for us, we wasted a ton of time on Trex, which will probably be unkillable w/o 1-2 RNG parties, which we sorely lack.

Grats on 1st kill, though. Was it a team up or all 1 LS?
    You're pretty much in the same boat as us then regarding kills. We've spent all our time on Tojil before coming to the conclusion that whilst it is killable, it needs some people to level/gear other jobs.

It's pretty much looking like RNG's are the way to go for all 3 of these mobs. With your strat Bee sounds doable with melees but it sounds like a much bigger pain in the ass than just throwing RNG's at it. Assuming Bee goes down at the same speed as Tojil, 2 parties of RNG's certainly would be enough to kill.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

guessing this army of RNGs will have to be equipped with annihilators?

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Unless you want an army of dead RNG's, yes. Yoichi would be fine too though.

On the brightside, they're pretty cheap now. Only like 110m ish to 99 one (Least on Asura it is).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    guessing this army of RNGs will have to be equipped with annihilators?
    Assuming it isn't resistant to fire (so not trex) wildfire works decently for both dmg and hate

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We've only done Tojil so not tried Arma but I have a hard time believing it will put up numbers anywhere near fully buffed Coro/Namas purely from when I've used Wildfire in Wildskeepers Reives.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

~81m for Yoichi and ~84m for Anni on Valefor, +50m for 99. Going to be a difficult thing to prepare for since not everyone has that kind of money to throw around like that, so hopefully going to find some weakness that can be exploited on these things to weaken them some. I intend to try to.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I wonder how you can kill the sharkie, especially if it does that the aoe death moves....

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

We've only done Tojil so not tried Arma but I have a hard time believing it will put up numbers anywhere near fully buffed Coro/Namas purely from when I've used Wildfire in Wildskeepers Reives.
    Are you comapring fully buff coro/namas to fully buffed wf though?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Kill the shark same way you do it outside in a WKR.
    Weakness will be upgraded REM weapons! But I still think will need to kill a megaboss before you can upgrade them.
    As for tricks/gimmicks I dunno. These are supposed to be the hardest fights.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Cg, after our last Tojil I knew one was going down soon, once you fix gear/buff they really seems doable good job!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

is the KI really a temp and lost after buying something? >.>

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

hehe dunno, either people have no points, or those with points rather save em for now.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Shark's AoE Death move can be outranged or stunned. It also isn't outright death, there's probably some sort of mechanism to it since PLD's don't generally die to it but other people do. I think someone said stacking MDT helped to just take damage rather than outright die on the Wildskeepers shark.

I don't know what Coro/Namas do to Bee but sub 75% they do 3-4k to Tojil from what our RNG's said. I can't see Wildfire doing that. Plus some buffs to Wildfire do not help on TP phase.

I really don't think there's a gimmick to them. Like Macross said, I think they are supposed to be hard and unkillable by most.