BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Kogenta View Post
    does everyone in the ally get the KI upon defeating NM even if didnt kill a naakual? Sorry for the question but it's not clear in the Delve page if there is some requirement to gain the clear KI and then access to weapons from the NPC.
    Just kill the NM. Inside or outside gets the alliance the KI.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Tutewehiwehi:

Standard peiste TP moves:
    - Regurgitation
    - Aqua Fortis
    - Delta Thrust
    - Calcifying Mist
    - Grim Glower
    - Oppressive Gaze

Casts Diaga II/III, Holy I/II, Thundaga III/IV/V, Thundaja, Thunder V, with higher-tier spells getting unlocked as its health gets lower.

Pretty easy with the safe setup of DD/THF, CORs, RNGs, etc., as reported earlier. Also reported earlier, doable with a standard DD setup as well; has around 500k-550k HP.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    Yeah that is really nice but not game changing thankfully. I am already soloing Ts and VTs quickly with my sexy claws so though the Rigors are my def goal ATM, I can be happy with what I have right now.
    huh over 1200 more damage per ws and over 200 increase in total dps for one piece of gear isnt game changing? What is?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Taruto Shippuden
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Kogenta View Post
    does everyone in the ally get the KI upon defeating a field NM even if didnt kill a naakual? Sorry for the question but it's not clear in the Delve page if there is some requirement to gain the clear KI and then access to weapons from the NPC.
    Everyone in zone|ally at time of NM death, gets their respective KI.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    okay guys... type B's 3rd augment unlocks at Rank 6 and its 1 Dex

gotta remake to type A nao ._.

i assume type C is agi cos of evasion...
    meh, will jsut stick to rank2 augs for now for future weapons lol. Can fully aug the true weapons I guess later on.

Are you guys going out and hitting anything with these things? Would be nice to see some real world results.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Haven't tried on delve mobs yet, just VT trash mobs to get some shards and rocks. A little better than 99 ukon but not crazy better.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by kenshyn View Post
    huh over 1200 more damage per ws and over 200 increase in total dps for one piece of gear isnt game changing? What is?
    I was referring more to the rigors cuz I figure those bosses are not going down anytime soon to make them a realistic goal. Of course those rigors should be every PUP's goal.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

well pup not gonna hit anything of worth anyhow hehe. Good for farming shards solo though!

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

How many of these are killable by a party at the moment? Seems to be a bit of apprehension in my LS about doing it (or at least no one is speaking up wanting to do it) and it's likely we'd only have 6~9 fighting them. I'd like to get the six shard KIs before the update, but I'm curious to know if that's possible with such low numbers.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Regarding the Naakual NM's at the end of Delve. You don't need to kill the other NM's to access them. We didn't kill any NM inside yesterday, was just pew pewing NQ mobs and kiting/sac'ing any NM's that aggroed. Eventually the route to the Naakual opened up still though (~15 mins left)

No idea what triggered it. If we could force that to happen quickly without killing other NMs, it would be theoretically possible to try bumrush straight to the Naakual. Not sure if it would have a negative effect in the fight though.
    It's timed. The update info says that there's 3 sections of the instance that will open up *either* if you clear the section you're in, or too much time passes. It's supposed to be a bad thing because the additional mobs and NM will come after you and make it more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    I see a lot of people saying Salv2/NNI/Meebles are dead now, but aside from weapons (and granted we don't know all the augments for armor yet) only a couple of pieces are really killing all of this old gear. In Motenten's spreadsheets I still have a lot of Salv2/NNI gear relevant. Are people meaning it's irrelevant because it's more efficient to farm this first than do the other stuff, or do they straight up mean it's irrelevant period, because if it's the latter I'm not seeing it.
    Probably not entirely true to say it's "dead". MMOs are a game of time investment since there's not enough time to do everything. It's just more worthwhile to grind plasm in general. I wish it were so! I have contempt for all that garbage recycled content they pumped out instead of giving us actual new stuff to do.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    How many of these are killable by a party at the moment? Seems to be a bit of apprehension in my LS about doing it (or at least no one is speaking up wanting to do it) and it's likely we'd only have 6~9 fighting them. I'd like to get the six shard KIs before the update, but I'm curious to know if that's possible with such low numbers.

Your best bet for the NMs is to kill them inside. You could slow farm them one at a time in 45min just to get the KIs. Then farm NQ mobs for points.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    It's timed. The update info says that there's 3 sections of the instance that will open up *either* if you clear the section you're in, or too much time passes. It's supposed to be a bad thing because the additional mobs and NM will come after you and make it more difficult.
    Makes sense, silly me for not checking update notes. It's not really much of a punishment though as the mobs don't come after you. They just sit waiting for you to reach them and aggro them.

If they popped and then came and hunted you down it would be a punishment though!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Is it required to have E/R/M for Delve? Because doing Skirmish on Asura is nigh impossible... barely anyone is doing this new content, save a few shouts for delve.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I did a Delve yesterday with my Hoarfrost Blade DRK who still wears a set resembling something like (Bale +2 head, Porthos, PhorcHand, Rheic+3, Ace'sFeet)... Needless to say I am not a good DRK, but, I popped Sushi+1 and while Ladybugs can suck a D**k, The event went quite well. (I subbed THF, I was going to Sac NMs so i came DRK for Twilight-set and /THF for Flee), Ended up having a PLD sac.

Either way, Ended up fighting instead of Sacing, and the mobs were pretty d*mn evasive, Like really evasive, so account for that (either in Madrigal or whatever)... Don't need RME but it does help a lot like always. (I'd of been using a Skirmish Scythe but I forgot my Scythe skill sucks lol, SKILLING UP NOW)

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Chaossolder View Post
    Is it required to have E/R/M for Delve? Because doing Skirmish on Asura is nigh impossible... barely anyone is doing this new content, save a few shouts for delve.
    Well not really, depends on how you plan on approaching them. For the one time win KI, you can just do a long fight on almost any of them and /thf them to death with a good PLD.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

EVA is pretty crazy on the couple I've done.

Amano99,Madx2,Hunters,Sushi I was still parsing around 27% acc on the cricket.

SAM/THF is pretty ideal on Delve mobs at the moment. ~60% Zanshin, great acc gear choices and meditate really help.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I doubt if this will warrant much use for information, but at about 2,500 defense I was above the raged gnat's attack and it started dealing normal damage to me (53-98) as opposed to the 200-400 damage I would take prior. Minne x3, Defender, Protra5 no AF2+2 augment or Sheltered Ring on at time of cast because of dispel, Tav Taco and the thing to push me up that high was Harden Shell.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Just did Faded Craklaw, had 2 pally's with aegis tanking, 6 BLM's a few cors, whms, smn, and DD.

Took almost 1 1/2 hr to beat. Even enraged was not a prob for our tanks, had one WHM devoted to tanks and 1 devoted to DD. When the DD whm was oom the dd pulled away so the whm could rest.

The most consistent damage we could pull of was diabolos rage abilities, averaged around 700dmg per shot, Odin did 1.7k. BLM's damage was very speratic, we couldn't find a pattern as to his elemental weakness. You would just randomly not get resisted.

Dropped airlixir x5, +1 x1, Bokwus Circlet x1.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Your best bet for the NMs is to kill them inside. You could slow farm them one at a time in 45min just to get the KIs. Then farm NQ mobs for points.
    Are the normal mobs inside the Fracture soloable?