Quote Originally Posted by jimbobsonofgod View Post
    Mab > Macc > Int
    Macc > Mab > Mnd
    Acc > Macc > Chr

Middle Gear:
    Attack, Accuracy, Str?
    R.Att, Accuracy, ???
    Evasion, Accuracy, Agi?

Just bought the Legs for Dnc, but can't decide whether I want the Eva or Att path. :/

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Craklaw seems to take damage based on direction, and it appears to change randomly. From one direction I dealt 0, but once I moved around to another I could dmg it again. Doesn't seem to be linked to Impenetrable Carapace

Requiescat in pace.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

oh god

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Wivre style?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

yes except in reverse and using more directions. Seem to use the full range of NE/N/NW/W/SW/S/SE/E, and only takes damage from one or two of those directions at a time. can't really prove it but it really seemed that way while I was fighting it and other DDs were able to replicate it.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

From what i've gathered with a group i went with today, We've come to the conclusion the Gnats DT seems to be linked to how often it uses the TP move that puts its debuffs on the party. I forget what its called, I think Bombilation? DT seems to go up over time if you don't debuff it/it uses that TP move. Either way, about halfway through the fight, you could clearly see its weakening effects. I'd say keep Dia on it at all times, so it'll puke out a relatively harmless stat back at you.

Credit for noticing this would go to Billnye, While its not 100% proven, It seems very likely. Early on in the fight, our Vanity Dive (was BLU/THF) were doing ~500/800 ish, Without/with Chain Affinity, Near the end ~1400 up to 5.3k without/with Chain Affinity. (All using SA, Peak was from Bill at ~5k, I topped out around 3.5k). I mean, if info on Gnat is already out there YAY I missed it. But yah, Thats what we've seen/We're guessing.

Contributions ahoy.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    From what i've gathered with a group i went with today, We've come to the conclusion the Gnats DT seems to be linked to how often it uses the TP move that puts its debuffs on the party. I forget what its called, I think Bombilation? DT seems to go up over time if you don't debuff it/it uses that TP move. Either way, about halfway through the fight, you could clearly see its weakening effects. I'd say keep Dia on it at all times, so it'll puke out a relatively harmless stat back at you.

Credit for noticing this would go to Billnye, While its not 100% proven, It seems very likely. Early on in the fight, our Vanity Dive (was BLU/THF) were doing ~500/800 ish, Without/with Chain Affinity, Near the end ~1400 up to 5.3k without/with Chain Affinity. (All using SA, Peak was from Bill at ~5k, I topped out around 3.5k). I mean, if info on Gnat is already out there YAY I missed it. But yah, Thats what we've seen/We're guessing.

Contributions ahoy.
    So basically keep an enfeeble on it to lock out Bombilation which gives it added -DT?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah I was saying that in my fight. Plus it seemed to give us that weird viruna def down magic def down thing instead of transfer if there was nothing on it so dia was better.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It seems like it, we couldn't kill it yesterday, today we decided to spam dia/geopoison/lullaby and killed it in about 20-25min(we had a slighty better setup), some NM inside delve are sleepable apparently.

edit: But still had accuracy issue and wasn't able to figure out why our accuracy was capped sometime and was whiff fest overall.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So we figured out that Kurma would take alot more magic dmg within a few seconds of a tp move. Like from it readying till a little after. Was pretty nice once we figure it out. Go 8k nukes isntead of 1k or sometimes 100

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by ccl View Post
    It seems like it, we couldn't kill it yesterday, today we decided to spam dia/geopoison/lullaby and killed it in about 20-25min(we had a slighty better setup), some NM inside delve are sleepable apparently.
    I've slept gnat and raptor outside after they were raged on a super gimp whm mule that doesn't have a repose set and only like 300 skill. Resist builds fast though

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So moth/gnat- enfeeble it to reduce DT?

Scorp/ enfeeble to make AOE 0

Krab- direction based attack?

Hmm starting to see some trend? Try this on the butterfly? But we have fought 2x on butterfly, we really didn't see this issue...are this inside delve or outside?

All ours are outside.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Pet pull works in Fracture. It's also possible to deaggro/move NMs far away with an AoE Blood Pact like Shock Squall but it's nothing new. Melee pull a mob and aggro/link NM, Smn Shock Squall the group by targeting the mob, run away with Ramuh/NM and Release in a distant spot. Ramuh can take 2 NMs at once, they don't hit hard and don't walk super fast toward their position when passive. It's rather handy in low man farming, we did about 2500 points with 8 (no Pld) in Ceizak Fracture.

Bokwus Circle starting augments :
    Macc +6
    MAB +6
    Acc +8

I have naturally chosen MAB+6 thinking it will be for my Avatar since this head is clearly designed for Summoner... I was terribly wrong.
    EDIT : Rank:2 augment is INT+1... I will stop now.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We fought gnat outside and inside and seemed to notice the same behavior(outside of not raging inside)

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Looking for some clarification on which NMs need to be killed for what buyable things. Are the key items all that are required to buy, say, the weapons? Or do you actually need to kill the NM that drops the item you want to buy?

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Delve makes it pretty clear

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Looking for some clarification on which NMs need to be killed for what buyable things. Are the key items all that are required to buy, say, the weapons? Or do you actually need to kill the NM that drops the item you want to buy?
    For details check on delve ffxi bg wiki page.

But as I understand it, Tier 1/2/3 in each area gives the same KI which is used to redeem the armor, Tier 4/5 in each area gives KI as well for weapons.

For example, I do and win Tier 1 Ceizak, I will get 1 KI for those armor, and if I do another Tier 2 Ceizak, no KI since I gotten already.

But if I do Tier 1 Morimar, that's a different KI and different set of armor access.

Similar applies to Tier 4/5 for 3 zones.

Gnat NM in C. Battleground.
    Accidentally, found out this strat for easy kill.

Initially, took forum advise, CORs cannon it. But only dropped down to 61%, bang either Raged or whatever reason, Cor is not doing any dmg further.
    Luckily I brought a Blu/Thf, constantly making over 1 to 2k dmg with SATA Cannonball.
    Then I told ally - 'whoever got BLU/THF go change it.'
    We got like 5 or 6 coming back.
    With BRD songs, Protects, COR tactician rolls them. They are doing damage from 1k to 5.6k depends JA and etc. significantly.... Dropping it's HP down pretty fast.
    Reset hate/ MP by waypoint...

I think Cannonball is back to Endgame spot now ?! Well, at least to this NM.

p.s. I wondered whether anyone has kill these mega bosses in Fracture yet ? I am assuming that they dropped Pured KI that allow you to buy from NPC ? Since I got both KI in these zones, after browsing them all (shopping list), I still get a 'next page' option to the blank one.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

everything that involves good damage with SA is back to endgame now

and QD as usual

/thf is the new sj

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Can you revert a weapon/armor piece to original stats and pick another path?