Hello, my name is Blake and I am currently looking for a serious linkshell. I started playing the game at US launch in 2003 and played consistently until Feb of 2009. Unfortunately, that character was hacked/deleted somehow when I attempted to return October 2010, and it took me a few years of being disappointed with other MMOs and completing grad school to decide to start another character. I recreated my character, Battoru on Bahamut (my character was Xephyrs on Seraph) in October 2012. In that time frame I have completed RoZ, CoP, and gotten 5 jobs to 99, leveled subs, and am currently working on my relic weapon.

I am a competent player that has experience and skills playing all job roles. Before XI I played Everquest which introduced me to MMOs. After XI I played XIV seriously until it was shut down for reborn.

I am a mature player that wants to join a mature LS. I have noticed since my return that the overall quality of players and maturity level has dropped dramatically. I am wanting to play the game a lot of hours, and am really looking for a group of people doing the same. I do not have an expectation for people to "get me back to snuff" as I have already done a good job of that myself. I just want to pick back up with a good group of people and challenge the content of this game. A group that has cross-over with FFXIV as well would be a plus, as I plan on playing that casually as well.

Summary:
Jobs: DRK THF BLM NIN BLU 99
subs: O

Completed RoZ, CoP, and Abyssea. Working on ToAU and WotG, VW, and the sub expansions now.

Relic: have about 1/3rd of the way there. Building an Apoc and almost done with my OaT GS. (There is a chance I may decide to do a Rag instead).

Gear: Definitely isn't bad. Have a lot of the AF3 and some other choice items. Continuing to work on this.

Another Plus is I actually work in game development at a very well known company (don't feel comfortable sharing that info on a forum but am fine sharing it in game etc.) I have a masters of science in game development and have dedicated my life to game design and development. My friends at work and in the industry mock me daily for still playing this game. But honestly, another game hasn't come along that makes me feel the same.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing back from some people. Please feel free to email me at [email protected].