+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Don't let the haters fool ya anyone that was banned broke the rules and let's face it banning was the only punishment we had they are just mad they got shitcanned for whatever stupid thing it was they did I no longer run the server so I care not but I'm just saying disgruntled people will say just about anything to back up their ridiculous claims and who knows one day when my life isn't so busy I might just reopen the server just to spite these folks

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Never Join Sinister Skies if it ever comes back. Nothing works (missions, endgame, dyna, etc.). If you dont play the way Twiz wants you, you're screwed. I had millions of gil taken from me because Twiz didnt like how it was obtained. He didn't like that no one tried to build relics but refused to get any dyna working but sandy and would threaten bans if you tried any other dyna. When asked for help on a mission that wasnt working he blatantly stated he had no reason to help one who didnt either donate or help program (which they desperately needed because nothing worked). Basically the only thing this server had going for it was somewhat functional RUN so skip this server.