Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    My name is Not Sure
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Woo rank 3 on my main. First time getting something better than rank 5!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Toshi Prower
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Just so no one does the same dumb thing i just did, DON'T trade your Mog Kupon O to the Dealer moogle on a mule, he will take it and give you a KI. For some dumb reason I thought the sheets were items I could send to my main (who has the Orchastreion w/e) so I traded, and when I realized it was a KI, I was stuck with the KI and lost the Kupon...

Not sure if Kupon is Dboxable

Edit: Just tried it. Not Dboxable. But you can mail the bonanza balls and they have the same ex tag, so wtf

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helldemon Ffxi
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Are you sure you can mail the balls? I've tried a couple times now and it won't let me...

Guess I have to call a GM or something lol.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Neo Nyzul gear is DBoxable.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by gilgam View Post
    And no one was surprised.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Toshi Prower
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon View Post
    Are you sure you can mail the balls? I've tried a couple times now and it won't let me...

Guess I have to call a GM or something lol.
    The throwing item balls, not the original mog bonanza marble, is dboxable to characters on same account. I sent my (item)mule's balls to my main so I could throw them at Tojil or something.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helldemon Ffxi
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Oh, haha. Thanks, I didn't even get any of them, so used to just tossing the ones that didn't win anything.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon View Post
    Oh, haha. Thanks, I didn't even get any of them, so used to just tossing the ones that didn't win anything.
    Everything is a winner this time!

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiko View Post
    Just so no one does the same dumb thing i just did, DON'T trade your Mog Kupon O to the Dealer moogle on a mule, he will take it and give you a KI. For some dumb reason I thought the sheets were items I could send to my main (who has the Orchastreion w/e) so I traded, and when I realized it was a KI, I was stuck with the KI and lost the Kupon...

Not sure if Kupon is Dboxable

Edit: Just tried it. Not Dboxable. But you can mail the bonanza balls and they have the same ex tag, so wtf
    I tried to warn you on page 2.

Shirai

3 Rank 5's over 2 characters, both Adoulin scores and completed the rank 5 statue collection.

I've had worse, and better...

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

How did you manage to get both scores on one character?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

The moogle you trade the koupons is right next to the bonanza, so trade marble>trade koupon> trade marble

Shirai

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    How did you manage to get both scores on one character?
    2 Rank 5's were on my main, and what Kurstone said.
    Got the statue on my alt, but that's only rare.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

1 Rank4 on 2box whm, got him Liminus earring because fuck healing magic skillups.
    4 Rank5 on main account mule, got the four statues necessary to synergy up a Shadow Lord II statue without sacrificing anything from my main character's statue collection.
    10 Rank6 on main, oh boy.....

Just leaves me needing an Atomos, Cardian, and the fucking Moogle statue for my collection. Oh, and another Atomos+SL for SL3.
    Fuck the beastmen banner, not going to waste all three tiers of the SL statues for that.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

5 rank 5 across 2 characters, junk on the other 2.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Just leaves me needing an Atomos, Cardian, and the fucking Moogle statue for my collection. Oh, and another Atomos+SL for SL3.
    Fuck the beastmen banner, not going to waste all three tiers of the SL statues for that.
    And the yovra!!! I want the banner... but can't even make SL3 yet . The differences between 1 and 2 are kinda dissapoint so I just put them facing each other to fight

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    And the yovra!!!
    I liked the statues more when I was only needing the moogle statue to complete my collection.... Now they're just a pain in the ass.

Still need to get off my ass and do a BC30 for a Mannequin body so I can have a Moogle-costumed Mithra permanently stuck in a corner.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Here's the latest undeliverable post (updated July 9, 2013): http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/14591

Got rank 4 twice, with my plethora of mules. With the daily points thing, I should be able to get every single Ark weapon plus the Odin statue PLUS redeyes (assuming the undeliverable list is correct and I can deliver that between characters - I know I can with the statues and weapons). That will leave me with every unique prize rank 5 and 4 has to offer.

Don't forget about synergy recipes for Shadow Lord Statue II and III and the Beastman Gonfalon. If you want one of every statue (involved in the recipes), you'd need 3 each of Adamantoise, Behemoth, and Fafnir, 5 Shadow Lord Statues, and 3 Atomos statues. That amount is assuming you want to keep one of everything at the end. I don't know where to get the Atomos statue right now, so feel free to subtract one of each (and three of the Shadow Lord Statues) if you just plan to make the Shadow Lord Statue II.

Also, assuming the Chocobo Masque is sendable within POL account (it should be, according to the updated list I linked, but who knows), we can get another Mog Bonanza Coupon O with the points from the daily logins, plus the Nomad Moogle Rod (definitely NOT sendable within account) too. If you're as fucking nuts over novelty items as I am.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Nope. Sorry, but SE clearly states on the campaign page:

"* The chocobo masque and chocobo masque +1 may not be delivered to different characters on the same account."

Shit sucks.