+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

I honestly dont know where to start with on this show. It has me completely captivated, but I agree it sucks so bad. Any speculation on who this crazy girl is? If the Julia ever dies, I'm done. She's hot.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Sweet. I just watched season 1 last year and thought it was another 1 and done series. I'll catch s2 ep1 over the weekend.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    EP 1 will be on Prime tomorrow if you have that. I just want someone to talk shit about the show with. My god, I said "WHAT THE FUCK" out loud like 6 times, once within the first 5 min lmao.
    I can watch it anytime via on demand. Ill watch it this weekend and talk shit about it also lol. has Junior's acting become any better?

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

of course not lol

also re: new girl... i have no idea, thought maybe it was dudes sister he mentioned?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

ugh. him and his dad are pretty awful. the rest of the show is decent. I like the main military dude and Julie. the rest can all die as far as i care

Did anyone notice Stephen King's cameo in the diner? Just wondering, do we have to spoiler the discussions here or...? Just in case:
    Spoiler: show
    If Angie's dead I'll be mad. Also, I think the mysterious chick is either a representation of the Dome or actually the one responsible for it, since she said sorry to Linda's corpse.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Big Jim wears thinner on me every episode. I have no idea who this new girl is. Would not be surprised if:

That paramedic is the one who killed Angie.

Never read the book, kind of feels like I ought to now. First season was okay but after this episode I think I'm only watching it because nothing else is on.

Edit:

Angie is 100% dead insofar as her heart is no longer pumping blood or circulating oxygen to the rest of her body. But we've seen what happens to dead people on this show; they become the Dome's playthings.

You should definitely read the book...just to whet your appetite: there is a chapter from the point of view of a gopher. Go buy it, now.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

is it bad i didn't think this episode was as bad as last season? Its really retarded how new characters just pop up because plot reasons, thats why. Soon they are going to be going to snow covered alps because thats w/in the Dome also

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I forgot I still had this on my DVR from last season, having planned on giving it up. However, it was there, so I watched it, and it didn't get any better. One minute Jim's going to hang Barbie, by the end of the episode, they're OK with each other. Apparently one of the series' previous main characters' actors got a job in the off-season, so they just killed her off in the first 5 minutes.* Another new main character gets introduced because Barbie tried to break into her truck. I just can't stop rolling my eyes at this show, and that's not a good thing; the only thing I liked about the premiere was Stephen King's cameo. It's still on my DVR just because I haven't deleted it, but I think there's about a 90% chance of me never watching another episode.

The show is based on a book which I highly recommend, and could have made for a great 13-episode one season, self-contained series that stayed roughly true to the book.

*Side effects of dome may include resurrection, and/or appearing as a hallucination in the dreams of others.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Th whole Jim and Barbie relationship is one of the stupidest things in the show.

"Oh you wanted to hang me, but I'm ok with you and lets be best buds"

I loved when Jim tried to hang himself and there is like 10 feet of slack, but yet he cant move to reach the lever!?! I literally facepalmed when i saw that shit. Acting like the rope so tight you cant move an inch when the camera even panned over how much slack was there

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Cause if he moves off the drop out hole, he would have to jump lol but its dumb even if you can find logical explanation for it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

This is the only show that literally gets worse and worse every episode. Every single new character they introduce is unlikeable... the new crazy high school scientist bitch... kill her off please

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Shit's getting crazy. Anybody still giving this show a chance? It's getting decent. I havent read the book(s) so I'm biting on all these plot twists.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Show has sucked, but last episode I actually liked and got me interested in

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

My sentiments exactly.

Bookreader here and I actually love the direction they're taking with the show! While the acting is not always nop-notch, I take it for what it's worth.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

I still hate this show as much as always, but watch every week. This season's plot has been all over the place imo, still want to see where it goes. Havent' watched last nights so hoping it's a little better than previous weeks. So mad at the people they chose to take out in Ep1. Should have been Junior and the other boy, Joey I think lmao... how forgettable.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Still watching almost solely because Mike Vogel is a beautiful man.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Best thing about this season has been Dwight Yokham hands down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4