BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nama Kemono
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I'm sure BBS-2 is officially cancelled, Nomura must've mentioned it somewhere. They're probably adding that stuff to KHIII considering it's the last game of the Xehanort saga.
    Was BBB-2 ever really a thing? I don't remember it ever being talked about or was it something Nomura was kicking around as a possibility? Way it ended it hard to imagine why it would get a sequel since KH3 seemed like the logical place for those characters to end up anyway. If there were any other games besides KH3 in the pipeline I can imagine Nomura's tumultuous time with VersusXIII and SE pressuring him would kill any other non numbered KH games. Wouldn't be surprised if SE or even Disney really pushed for KH3 so the Xehanort saga could end so newer KH can be a entry point for the series. Disney might be looking at KH with renewed interest given the success of Disney Infinity and it similar mixing worlds appeal.

As for Malificent and Pete my memory is fuzzy but if I recall right she basically more less decides rather then rule all the worlds in KH she rather rule the digital versions of the worlds created in :Coded instead. Why? Hell if i remember cuz shes lazy or something.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nama View Post
    Was BBB-2 ever really a thing? I don't remember it ever being talked about or was it something Nomura was kicking around as a possibility? Way it ended it hard to imagine why it would get a sequel since KH3 seemed like the logical place for those characters to end up anyway. If there were any other games besides KH3 in the pipeline I can imagine Nomura's tumultuous time with VersusXIII and SE pressuring him would kill any other non numbered KH games. Wouldn't be surprised if SE or even Disney really pushed for KH3 so the Xehanort saga could end so newer KH can be a entry point for the series. Disney might be looking at KH with renewed interest given the success of Disney Infinity and it similar mixing worlds appeal.

As for Malificent and Pete my memory is fuzzy but if I recall right she basically more less decides rather then rule all the worlds in KH she rather rule the digital versions of the worlds created in :Coded instead. Why? Hell if i remember cuz shes lazy or something.

This was I believe BBS: FM exclusive, I could be wrong because the only version of BBS I ever played was FM.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

New gameplay to be shown at the D23 Japan on November 3rd
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/08/...-japan-events/

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Kingdom Hearts 2.9 Listed on LinkedIn Resume

No real details but speculation around twitter is people are hoping it will be a Ground Zeroes type situation (ie a Demo for KH3).

I myself personally hope for DDD HD (maybe a demo too).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

DDD alone doesn't sound right. But I also don't see the point of them doing a demo for PS3 (although Attraction Flow being mentioned for it seems to work in favor of that theory)

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Could be a FFType-0 situation where it's the game+demo?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, I just don't see what would be the point of releasing a PS4 game 'demo' on PS3.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Would not be surprised to see more Pixar levels like Wall-E, or even movies like Brave in there.

They're going to slowly gravitate towards the 3D movies.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

edit : bleh, nvm. Didnt notice the other thread for it

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

email from amazon

"Hello,

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on January 25, 2015 (Order# 114-8899486-9918618). The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Kingdom Hearts III - PlayStation 4"
    Estimated arrival date: January 05, 2017 - January 10, 2017

We'll make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account (www.amazon.com/youraccount?ref=fxm_em_3_10).

If you would like to learn more about pre-ordering video games from Amazon.com, including when you can expect to receive your new video game, please visit our help page (http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...ef=fxm_em_3_10).

For more information about this order please visit:

www.amazon.com/youraccount?ref=fxm_em_3_10

If your shipment arrives too late, you may either refuse delivery or return it to us for a refund. For returns instructions, please visit our Returns Center at:

www.amazon.com/returns?ref=fxm_em_3_10

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Feel free to reach out to Customer Service with any questions at http://www.amazon.com/customerservice?ref=fxm_em_3_10

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
    http://www.amazon.com/customer-service?ref=fxm_em_3_10
    ==============================
    Check your order and more: http://www.amazon.com/your-account?ref=fxm_em_3_10

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message."

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'd thought so. Hence why I've been having it on my wish list, I usually don't preorder anything until there is a firm release date. We still don't know (don't believe Amazon, wait for Square to announce) so I'm keeping it quietly on my Amazon wish list for now.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I think there are several of us who preordered it when it was on sale a while back for $40. And as far as the release date, Amazon always puts December 31st as the release date of unknown games, and I imagine it was listed as 2015 and they just pushed back the release date to 2016 in their system.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

New level added based off of Inside Out. New trailer for 2.8 in about an hour and a half and caps for the new KH3 level.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I totally forgot about this but there's actually a giant Kingdom Hearts event happening right now.
    http://www.khinsider.com/news/D23-Ex...-Coverage-6131

Quote Originally Posted by KHInsider
    D23 Expo Japan: Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater Coverage!

Published on November 3, 2015 @ 03:12 am
    Written by Cecily

The day has finally arrived for the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event at D23 Expo Japan 2015! Taking place at the Maihama Cinema Ikspiari Theater in Chiba Prefecture, the Premium Theater provides two 1.5 hour experiences filled with a plethora of news and footage of the Kingdom Hearts series, along with special guests in attendance.

We will be providing coverage as the events unfold, so stay tuned for more information, and follow along with us on the forums, as well as Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr!

King Mickey mascot arrives on stage as part of the presentation (via pontakuchan)
    12:26 JST - Filming is prohibited, posting on social media not allowed until 5 PM JST
    12:00 JST - Theater doors open for attendees, series BGM playing in the background as the event logo appears on the scream, Kingdom Key on display in the front of the theater, Producer Shinji Hashimoto sighted
    I think the event is currently either in progress or may have just finished. But it looks like social media is blacked out for another 3 and a bit hours or so. Hype is growing, I'm hoping for a ton of shit to get revealed :D

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Double post for the sake of announcing embargo lifted. News should be coming in soon

Edit:

KH3 new Attraction Flow based on Buzz Lightyear called Astro Blaster

KH2.8:BBS0.2 screenshot

Looks like KH3D-HD? I dunno

Edit2: New trailer coming out tomorrow at 3pm JST (So like, 10PM PST I think?)

Edit3: No new worlds announced, no release date for 2.8 or for 3. ...well, they announced a new world for KH:Unchained X (chi)... so there's that I guess? lol

Sounds like a typical SE presentation to me.

Edit4: Trailer details coming out
    -Has the full convo between Eraqus and Xehanort during their chess match
    -Shows more of the Tangled world, including a new Heartless.
    -Shows a new Nobody too

A rough... very rough sketch of the new Nobody

Spoiler: show

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Bigger versions of the caps were released

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Trailer to be released at 3PM JST, aka 3AM our time

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zane Farus
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Hyped for trailer. However these new models look really gross in the KH3 screenshots. Not liking them at all, hopefully they tweak them by release.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Trailer to be released at 3PM JST, aka 3AM our time
    10pm PST, 1am EST

Quote Originally Posted by samalis
    Hyped for trailer. However these new models look really gross in the KH3 screenshots. Not liking them at all, hopefully they tweak them by release.
    I'm with you on this one. Not really digging Sora, Riku, Kairi or even how Mickey look in those screens. They just seem kind of off.