+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Kingdom Hearts 3ds worth getting? 15 bucks on amazon right now
    Yeah. It also sets up the events of KHIII.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Damn bump .....

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Kingdom Hearts 3ds worth getting? 15 bucks on amazon right now
    Definitely. The only downside is that you're playing it on the 3DS, so your comfort may vary.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Sigh....
    I really want to play KH3D, but I just can't ever justify buying a 2DS/3DS.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso View Post
    Sigh....
    I really want to play KH3D, but I just can't ever justify buying a 2DS/3DS.
    Same. Just do what I did and watch the important parts on YouTube.
    Fortunately its a typical KH game so you only need to watch the beginning and the end to understand everything.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

And if you don't want to watch then you can read the story here and other shit

http://www.khwiki.net/Kingdom_Hearts..._Drop_Distance

Speaking of DDD I still need to finish the damn game. Still at Tron Legacy's Monstro's world.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Yeah. It also sets up the events of KHIII.
    gdi missed it by a cunthair; guess it was a one day only sale, back up to full price

Edit: Closest target that still has it in stock is 26 miles from my house

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

DDD is also $15 at Target if you don't want to wait. I swooped it up brand new, can't wait to start it up.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Still? I thought it was just for black friday

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Got that shit on Saturday, didn't even have a price tag on it. Was outside of the glass casing where they keep newer games.

Edit: Wow that new air dash that they added is really fucking awesome, did you guys say it was in BBS? I might have to play that next.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    Got that shit on Saturday, didn't even have a price tag on it. Was outside of the glass casing where they keep newer games.

Edit: Wow that new air dash that they added is really fucking awesome, did you guys say it was in BBS? I might have to play that next.
    If you're talking about Freeflow then no, it's only in DDD.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/30...ansformations/

Kingdom Hearts III Will Have More Crazy Keyblade Transformations

The Keyblade started out as a simple weapon in the first Kingdom Hearts. In Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, we saw it take the shape of a vehicle. In Kingdom Hearts III’s latest trailer, we saw it turn into a gun, and according to series creator Tetsuya Nomura’s latest Famitsu magazine interview, that’s only the tip of the iceberg.

Back in October, we got to see the latest footage of Kingdom Hearts III, that showed some of the game’s new features. Famitsu asks Nomura about his thoughts on its reaction.

“It seems like everyone was happy, so I’m glad about that,” says Nomura. “However, while we know how far we’ve come from a development point of view, what we showed still has ‘ways to go’.”

The latest trailer showed actions that utilized attraction park objects. Famitsu asks if we’ll be seeing other gimmicks, similar to the ones Square have revealed already.

“The ‘Attraction Flow,’ allows you to choose moves according to different places and enemies, and especially so during boss fights where you’ll be able to pull off unique moves,” answers Nomura. “This is an evolution of Kingdom Hearts 3D’s Flowmotion, and will be one of Kingdom Hearts III’s main systems.”

On the subject of new systems, Famitsu brings up the Keyblade transformation we got to see in the trailer.

“In the trailer, we saw it transform into the shape of a gun, but there are also some other unbelievable transformations,” says Nomura. He adds with a laugh, “The other day, when we were checking it out, the staff member said ‘it turns into ____’ and I impulsively replied with, ‘Are you serious?’”

Famitsu jokes that the Keyblade no longer seems to be just a weapon anymore, as we’ve seen it used as a vehicle in Birth by Sleep.

“According to suggestions from the planning side, it’ll likely be used as some sort of gimmick. The Keyblade has infinite possibilies,” answers Nomura with a laugh.

We recently found out that Kingdom Hearts III and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix are currently being developed simultaneously by the Osaka team. During the interview, Nomura also reveals that at the moment, he is working on Kingdom Hearts III’s scenario, and has been keeping himself quite busy with all the writing and editing.

Kingdom Hearts III is currently in development for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/24...d-hd-remaster/

- There have been reports from foreign media that Kingdom Hearts III co-director Tai Yasue mentioned the Disney film Frozen [being in Kingdom Hearts III], but these are false, as it was never denied nor confirmed, and was misinterpreted as being a fact.

- Choosing new worlds for Kingdom Hearts III is also proving to be a difficult task for Square Enix.

- The conversation between the two mysterious characters heard during the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix trailer from E3 is actually longer, at around two minutes.

- With the wait between Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix and Kingdom Hearts III, along with more development for Kingdom Hearts X [Chi], Square Enix want to cut down the waiting time for fans as much as possible.

- Kingdom Hearts X [Chi] and Kingdom Hearts III’s stories are closely related, so they’re being written at the same time.

- Square Enix are putting serious consideration into making an HD version for Kingdom Hearts 3D, as it’s the only one that doesn’t have one.

- The development for Kingdom Hearts III is moving smoothly according to plan.

- Square Enix seem to be having some sort of design problems due to engine-related issues, but currently, they’ve advanced in the scenario writing and world choices, along with designs for Sora and Riku’s new outfits.

- According to the Osaka development team, Sora’s mobility is way too high, and it almost felt like he was invincible at around his end-game level.

- They currently have a great variety of Keyblade transformations, and compare it to Birth by Sleep’s original way of fighting using Keyblades.

- Besides Kingdom Hearts III, Square Enix have various projects [for the series], but at the moment, they have plenty of offers and plan on prioritizing those first.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

all i heard were more reasons to touch my penis

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I kept thinking that if they did do a Frozen world, it'd be a excuse for a little..mm..kissing. (Kahri and Sora..ohh boy.. to be frank, I think the only way Frozen would work as a game world is if Sora gets hit by Elsa alongside Anna somehow, if they stick close to the movie's story..that would sorta force Kahri to be involved, really. There's still a chance it might happen, I understand Frozen was a hit in Japan)

Well, we'll see what they come up with!

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Why is this the first time I'm hearing about Kingdom Hearts X? What the heck is it?

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/..._Hearts_%CF%87

Kingdom Hearts χ [chi] is a Kingdom Hearts game that is exclusive to PC browsers. The game is free to play, but includes additional purchasable items. Set during the events of the Keyblade War, it hosts simple 2D graphics and allows all players to become Keyblade wielders.

The closed beta test for Kingdom Hearts χ [chi] was held from March 22 to March 25, 2013. An open beta test started on the 8th of July and concluded with the official launch of the game service on the 18th of July.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So let me see if I got this right; Japan has had a Kingdom Hearts game since July last year, that's not translated in to English... And the storylines closely related?

That sucks, I hope they translate it in to English before KH3 :/

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    So let me see if I got this right; Japan has had a Kingdom Hearts game since July last year, that's not translated in to English... And the storylines closely related?

That sucks, I hope they translate it in to English before KH3 :/
    More like why am I just now hearing about a game set during the key blade war

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast