+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 169 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    I'm at least hoping for a Hilda alt for Zelda in smash.
    Considering the Dark Link costume or whatever, I wouldn't be surprised if there was one. Or at least giving her black hair lol.
    Spoiler: show
    Would also be funny if there was a Ravio costume for Link, complete with bunny outfit.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Riki assist

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I like this shulk better the. The wii one, wish They would use this version for the 3ds remake

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

All-Star Mode announced
    All-Star Mode, the game mode where players battle a number of opponents while faced with a limited number of healing items and no “continue” option, will be returning to the latest iteration of Super Smash Bros. on both the Wii U and 3DS with a few new updates.

Sakurai mentioned alongside new screenshots that All-Star Mode will be available from the very beginning, where as in previous titles the game mode had to be unlocked in order to play. While All-Star Mode will be available from the beginning of the game, Sakurai also noted that the game mode will be “incomplete” until the player has unlocked all of the other characters, meaning players will only play against the characters that they have unlocked so far.

In addition to these slight changes, another added twist to All-Star Mode is that instead of characters being fought against in a random order like previous titles, characters in the mode will be fought by the date of their first appearance, making the mode an added “Nintendo History Lesson” in addition to being fun and challenging.
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/...e-new-updates/
    http://smashbros-miiverse.com/pic-of-the-day

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Pic of the day. Until now, you were only able to choose from four, or sometimes five or six colors for each character. This time, though, all characters have eight colors to choose from!
    Potentially great depending on the colors and even costumes

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

That's pretty cool. I recognize all the suits those color pallets are supposed to represent except for the pink one. I don't think Samus ever had a pink suit, might just be a regular old color swap.

Good god Nintendo, this is why no one cares about your stupid leaks. Because when there's "news" it's always dumb shit like this. This is the kind of stuff I'd show a client if I wanted to pretend I was working for the last couple of days.

BG Level

so salty

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Good god Nintendo, this is why no one cares about your stupid leaks. Because when there's "news" it's always dumb shit like this. This is the kind of stuff I'd show a client if I wanted to pretend I was working for the last couple of days.
    uh

they release "news" every weekday, it's how this has been going for months, of course there isn't enough content for them to post new characters every day

calm your tits

Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    uh

they release "news" every weekday, it's how this has been going for months, of course there isn't enough content for them to post new characters every day

calm your tits
    This is barely news...this is barely even an update. Oh goody, you said something Nintendo. I don't need a new character reveal everyday, but you gotta do better than 90% of their so-called updates.

I don't care if you like stupid, obvious things. Between this and nothing, I'd choose nothing.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

The next logical step from this is to just have Zero Suit Samus wearing nothing but nipple stamps

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Welcome to 1993 Nintendo.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

This is barely news...this is barely even an update. Oh goody, you said something Nintendo. I don't need a new character reveal everyday, but you gotta do better than 90% of their so-called updates.

I don't care if you like stupid, obvious things. Between this and nothing, I'd choose nothing.
    And no one cares that you like nothing? Compared to some of their other updates this one is new since its more colors and potentially costumes similar to some of the character costumes they have shown thus far. Possible particles as well like Megaman had been shown to have. There being 8 different colors/potential costumes/particles means more than previous and more potential for neat ones. It isn't huge news but its nice.

Still holding out for Hyrule Warriors style costume/coloring for Ganondorf.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

It's funny how when they did this with Brawl people were shitting themselves in anticipation every day/week. Now people bitch about it.

Funny how a handful of years changes the gaming community.

BG Level

Why are you still surprise at Elcura, whining and complaining is all he does

And being stupid is all you do, so good talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    It's funny how when they did this with Brawl people were shitting themselves in anticipation every day/week. Now people bitch about it.

Are you sure about that? The vibe was the same as it is now, you care about some things and not about others. Surprise!

But hey, I can't be the only one who wants to actually get exciting news. Nothing like seeing a topic for a game you like bumped and hooray, palette swaps. You guys are the best.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post

Worse when you take 1 grumpy guy and call him the gaming community.

BG Level

And being stupid is all you do, so good talk.

Are you sure about that? The vibe was the same as it is now, you care about some things and not about others. Surprise!

But hey, I can't be the only one who wants to actually get exciting news. Nothing like seeing a topic for a game you like bumped and hooray, palette swaps. You guys are the best.
    What's worse beeing stupid and entertaining?

Or just beeing a whiny bitch and annoying?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    What's worse beeing stupid and entertaining?

Or just beeing a whiny bitch and annoying?
    Neither? Why do you give a shit what I say or like? I think you're annoying as you do I, but I mostly ignore you. Shame you can't do the same.

Also really think you're overestimating yourself there, but whatever helps.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

A lot of kerfuffle over color variations.

Seems Nintendo has done their job in getting us to talk about it. In other news: theres an actual commercial now.

As for the Bayonetta Direct tomorrow, anyone think Nintendo would add her in?