Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (PC/Mac/Linux/PS4/PS3/Vita)

A brutal conclusion to the gruesome saga, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number follows the escalating level of violence through multiple factions born from the events of the original game and driven by uncertain motivations. Step into the murderous mind of several distinct characters - each with their own motivations and methods of execution - as storylines intersect and reality slips away into a haze of neon and carnage. Blistering combat, an unmistakable visual style, and a powerfully intense soundtrack will once again push you to the limit and questioning your own thirst for blood.

Coming to PC, Mac, and Linux in 2013. Maybe.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Nice! The first one was full of fun wtf's lol.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

One of my few day ones this year.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

yup this is a no brainer "just like his up the wall!" loved the first hoping the 2nd repeats well

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I still need to beat the first.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

wow wtf i've been jaming to the ost for the last week lol. Friend gave me this shit from his humble bundle pack definately a buy when 2 comes out just for the music lol

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

A brutal conclusion to the gruesome saga, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number follows the escalating level of violence through multiple factions born from the events of the original game and driven by uncertain motivations. Step into the murderous mind of several distinct characters - each with their own motivations and methods of execution – as storylines intersect and reality slips away into a haze of neon and carnage. Blistering combat, an unmistakable visual style, and a powerfully intense soundtrack will once again push you to the limit and questioning your own thirst for blood.

Features

• Twenty brutal chapters twisting through interconnected storylines of many different playable characters, each set against a variety of new locations and time periods.

• Delve into a world of violence with unique gameplay styles and savage new weapons through different playable characters throughout the game.

• Hundreds of new sprites and animations in the distinct visual style create lush new areas to clear floor-by-floor and a driving new soundtrack keeps your heart racing and begging for more.

SO FUCKING READY

blax n gunz
    BG Level

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The twistedly lovable fans of Hotline Miami who enjoy brutally smashing in the skulls of strangers will be pleased to know that developer Dennaton Games has unveiled a level editor for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. With the new level editor, fans will be able to meticulously design their own soul-crushing levels to die over and over again in and share with other cold-blooded strangers on the Internet.

Fans with a talent for designing potential murder scenes will be able to create a floor plan and place items within including furnishings, fashionable décor, weapons, and unforgiving enemies armed with whatever instrument of death you choose.

Playable at E3 2014 by appointment only, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number will launch later this year on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is more of the blistering combat and unmistakable visual style millions of fans around the world have grown to love – all wrapped in a powerfully intense soundtrack that will once again push you to the limit, questioning your own thirst for blood.

"After intense negotiations Dennaton Games has agreed to let me create a level called Fork Parker's Mansion of Pain using the new Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number level editor," said Devolver Digital CFO Fork Parker. "One room is just seven dogs and a dude with an Uzi. Good luck, nerds."

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Probably the only thing I'll preorder this year.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Finished this last night. The ost was just as great as the first one and the story/characters were bad ass even if I'm still trying to figure it out. Only complaint I would have is that the AI would sometimes go straight derp or even blatantly wall hack sometimes, but I'm assuming these are glitches that'll be patched out. As far as the difficulty, don't know what people are bitching about. If you played, or even heard of, the first game you should've known exactly what to expect.