1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 10 hours, 51 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 13 hours, 8 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 hours, 51 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 6 hours, 8 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

server firsted archer to 35 by 11 levels in this beta. crushed it. Zantetsuken and Shunsui from Alexander, you might remember me - I know skai does. Already have my vaca approved for launch week and a few days before (beta phase 4) totally ready.

Quote Originally Posted by shidobu View Post
    gonna talk to my friend about it, kinda wanna play endgame with players that are not full-retarded.. preferable just a little retarded with some hentai thrown in.
    ^ This, sign me up. Can't be hardcore anymore but with what time I can play, I dont want to play with full blown downs.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    ^ This, sign me up. Can't be hardcore anymore but with what time I can play, I dont want to play with full blown downs.
    I laughed so hard at this for some reason...lol

Guess I'll be rolling on Gilgamesh then.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

It is no longer hip to be on the BG linkshell, but sounds fun/not-retarded*. I'll probably hop from Diabolos over to Gilgy. DRG only. Maybe BRD.

*Pending status

Chinch

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I can't wait!!!

Miqo'te lets go!

My friend Zant and I will be rushing to max level and we are looking for 2 more to join us for a static. It will be hard to schedule until Phase 4 info is revealed, but from about August 23rd - September 2nd we will be exping/whatnot about 18 hours per day. I am going PLD and he is going Bard. Looking for DD Mithra :D
    If you guys need a healer just hit me up! I'd love to join a static!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Guess I'll be here to bother Sono some more.

Any plans to do end-game stuff once we're all 50?

Quote Originally Posted by Res View Post
    No, the plan is to hit lvl 50, bitch about SE and then go back to playing WoW

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    No, the plan is to hit lvl 50, bitch about SE and then go back to playing WoW
    Cool, that works. I'll have a new raid to progress on by then anyway.

BG Level

Guess I'll be here to bother Sono some more.

I will be doing endgame stuff for sure

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Of course sono will be doing endgame...!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

So I guess I'll be creating my toon for P4? Everything's getting deleted after P3 yes?

BG Level

So I guess I'll be creating my toon for P4? Everything's getting deleted after P3 yes?
    Correct.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

i plan on no-lifing to cap, most likely server first. i've capped twice now, and next weekend ill be racing my previous times to 35. thing is, the variance in my times thusfar are directly related to if i have 3 other people to dungeon with. welt's a shoe-in, but it would be ideal to have 2 other players who can spend the first week of the game only at their pc. im taking vaca from work so i can do this right. if you wanna join us, let us know.

Little Mother
    BG Level

I'll be here as well, between Gulkeeva and I, the perversion will be over 9000.

Can't lose that way.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by zantheman View Post
    i plan on no-lifing to cap, most likely server first. i've capped twice now, and next weekend ill be racing my previous times to 35. thing is, the variance in my times thusfar are directly related to if i have 3 other people to dungeon with. welt's a shoe-in, but it would be ideal to have 2 other players who can spend the first week of the game only at their pc. im taking vaca from work so i can do this right. if you wanna join us, let us know.
    If you want to do a speed run to cap I could possibly join you on that. I'm generally top 5 to cap on whatever mmo I'm currently playing.

Chinch

Well I'll be trying my hardest to get to cap asap so if you need a healer, zan and weltall, hit me up!

Also... I'm stoked for some gulkeeva+silverbreeze perversion. It's going to be grand.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by zantheman View Post
    I might be in as well. It depends on the dates, but it shouldn't take us more than two or three days I'd imagine.

Chinch

Will you guys be on Gilgamesh this coming weekend or is this officially starting when Phase 4 hits? Also is there going to be a separate forum dedicated to this LS?? I'll probably roll on Gilgamesh this weekend even though I already did everything in beta.. may as well get more efficient at getting to 20ish.

BG Level

Some of us have been on Gilgamesh, but I'm not taking it too seriously until Phase 4.