1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 31 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 11 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 22 hours, 31 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

But Reddit are fags. Prob rolling Gilga but not 100% yet, need to see what other friends not rolling legacy are doing.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Without a 3 kings system in place only interactions you have with a lot of people on server is city wide chat channels, wouldn't worry to much about a bunch of retards shitting up the place.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

18 hours a day? that sounds amateur sir.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Kinda why I wanted to go to a JP server, as I said, most NA are hyurans and elzens , while JP are mostly all miqo'te and lalafells (mostly as in nearly 75%)
    what, everyone in my linkshell was. miqo'te and lalas. Pretty sure i was the only elf. and my 2nd char was the 2nd hyur.

And i couldn't walk 10 feet without seeing somebody with "neko" in their name.. unoriginal fuck faces

i would kill for some server wide competition in manner of kings again... that shit was crazy at times. all good drama revolved around that 3hr segment of time we where all actually forced to hang out. I don't care what anybody says. Shit was funny as fuck if also very fucking inconvenient. When you didn't claim, If you make the drop rates not 3% bullshit like they use to be where linkshells would take years to gear out 10-20 people. It shouldn't be a problem.

outside of pvp(which we have no clue how it works yet) and "server firsts" (who gives a shit).

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post

The more people on a server, the better for me; more people to buy my stuff, more potential people to party with, less chance of me having to do a difficult FATE alone at a random hour. Win/win.
    exactly, but then again I don't expect many NA to be on at like 3am in the morning on a weekday, as did phase 3 week1, there was essentially no NA on at those hours, all JP.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    Good god, I might have to actually get along with Weltall?

I'm willing to let bygones be bygones as long as you are and we can have a good time.
    What is your GamerTag? Lets play!!

@Lucavi: Didn't really mean it like it sounded. I just don't mind being on the same server as Reddit/4Chan because they are usually terrible at anything.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

@Gulk: That's fine with me, because I work a traditional job, so I won't be up at 3 unless its a static that's run late and I call out. Weekends are fucking fair game, though.

@Welt: No prob, bud, I just get irked by the 3 Kings proponents who are fine with shitty systems so long as it feeds their "winning" ego. I'm getting to old for the "for teh lulz and drama" club. I know you'll be grinding your ass to 50 within the first 20 hours anyway, so that's a given. I don't know where you find the time, given that you spend so much time fucking bitches at the arcade, at tournaments, and in the club. <3

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

I took off a week using PTO! I have about...172 hours from 2012 to burn before January 1, 2014 lol.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Holy shit! No better time, then, haha.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

i did the exact same - time off work. stocking the mini fridge, i'm making about 25 meals to freeze so i don't have to stop to cook. doing this next level.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    I think adult swim will pick futurama back up, they are just waiting patiently. Shit was always better on AS anyway
    Amen. I watched it every night on AS, but Comedy Central put it on at shitty times when I couldn't watch because of classes, work, or other stuff. The girlfriend gives me dirty looks when I recite the lines as we watch...

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
    exactly, but then again I don't expect many NA to be on at like 3am in the morning on a weekday, as did phase 3 week1, there was essentially no NA on at those hours, all JP.
    I was up til 3am during Phase 1 playing with a JP party running through Haukke because I couldn't find any NA players. Not that it mattered; everyone was friendly and we ran it 4-5 times. I just felt bad for the other GLA (yes, 2 GLAs but we did okay) because I outlotted him on all the good stuff. I let him take the last green piece before I logged.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Man, I'm just going to log in and dick around a little bit. After going at it hardcore on the first two phases, I'm a little burnt out of beta testing. Can wake me up when the progress is saved.

Well, I think that settles it. I'll be going to Gilgamesh and I'll be bringing three of my friends. They're good people, although I am worried about one of them. He can be a bit retarded at times.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Demenic View Post
    The TERA BG guild was fun while it lasted with a bunch of good people so why not. I'm in.
    TERA BG guild wasn't run by Sono BG, it was the old BG

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Bancat was in there for awhile, though, before his PC took a liquid shit, right?

Use Blink like its Ichi
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shifer Shifter
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Another long time lurker here, I'd like to get in on this as well. Already on Gilgamesh.

EL - Airship Pirate
    Airship Captain of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aero Ashwind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Bah, is it the weekend yet? -.-; I cannot wait till weekend only testing is over with.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Maybe I'll join. Maybe not. Maybe go fuck yourself.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by zantheman View Post
    i did the exact same - time off work. stocking the mini fridge, i'm making about 25 meals to freeze so i don't have to stop to cook. doing this next level.
    Jeez Zan, hardcore to the next level, lol. If only I can do the same I'd be interested in a near 24/7 grind to cap.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

i want level 50, profession caps etc asap, so i can dictate the auction house for certain materials and build considerable startup wealth. these things lend themselves well to longevity and endgame in any mmo. controlling a market, even for a few days, can gain you immense wealth with little effort.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast