+ Reply to Thread
    Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

The Speed Gamers - Act Today Charity (June 24 - July 1st)

http://thespeedgamers.com/

http://www.twitch.tv/thespeedgamers

They are going to be running all final fantasy titles this year for Act Today. Starting shortly I believe not sure what title is first.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Neat. Clicked the link and one of the people doing it said it actually starts in about 9 hours. I haven't kept up on these since '09, and whenever I look for it I always just miss it. :3

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

starting now

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I watched last night for a few hours. I didn't realize that you could break Final Fantasy Legend 3 so easily.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aumaan Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    I watched last night for a few hours. I didn't realize that you could break Final Fantasy Legend 3 so easily.
    I missed this section of it. What horrible thing did they do to that poor game?

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Well the main things I remember are that he turned the two male characters into cyborgs. Then he used some glitch to give him near infinite gold and bought enough stat boosts so at level 4 they had maxed states.

He skipped the entire underworld section by pushing into the shielded area and entering the Talon. When he did it properly he was inside the shield.

If you looked through the videos hosted on TwitchTV you might be able to see the entire playthrough.

This was pretty tame in comparison to FFL2. I caught the tale end of that game, and it looked like he skipped a large portion of the game.